The FBI has rounded up almost 250 from the violent MAGA-Mob

The REAL reason the Trumpsters hate her is because people like her expose them for what they are.
Whoah whoah whoah

You give them WAY too much credit. What you stated would require multiple thoughts, in succession, that are actually related to one another.

That is not how this works. They heard she didnt show loyalty and fawning deference to Trump, and then they put her in their mental "She bad, mmmmkay?" bins. Forever. These reactions by the cultists are more akin to the stimulus/response behavior of amoebas.
Granted, that's possible. Perhaps it happens on a subconscious level.

Here are the latest idiots to bite the dust. It is especially fun when they're stupid enough to out themselves. :)

Did you also celebrate when the thousands upon thousands of antifa & blm rioters were arrested last year?

The REAL reason the Trumpsters hate her is because people like her expose them for what they are.
Whoah whoah whoah

You give them WAY too much credit. What you stated would require multiple thoughts, in succession, that are actually related to one another.

That is not how this works. They heard she didnt show loyalty and fawning deference to Trump, and then they put her in their mental "She bad, mmmmkay?" bins. Forever. These reactions by the cultists are more akin to the stimulus/response behavior of amoebas.
Then tell us why people move from Blue areas if they can. If it is so nice. You could not stand Bush and Cheyney. Endless Prog TV comedy skits, talk shows slandering them, movies making buffoons out of them for Prog agendas. Warmongers which you are now. Like Biden and Harris, they are deep staters.

Whoah whoah whoah

Then tell us why people move from Blue areas if they can. If it is so nice. You could not stand Bush and Cheyney. Endless Prog TV comedy skits, talk shows slandering them, movies making buffoons out of them for Prog agendas. Warmongers which you are now. Like Biden and Harris, they are deep staters.
Could you try to make some sense? Focus.

Have they rounded up any of the ANTIFA mob that smashed up the Democrats HQ in Seattle (was it Seattle?) from a couple of weeks ago?

This two-tier justice system and policing in America is a sight to behold.

and that's not me excusing the Capitol lynch mob either btw. I hope they all get jailed.

Have they rounded up any of the ANTIFA mob that smashed up the Democrats HQ in Seattle (was it Seattle?) from a couple of weeks ago?
Have you checked? Your mommy doesn't work here.

That's why I'm asking. This is me "checking"

Retard.
That's how you check for facts? You go on message boards and shout at strangers to spoonfeed them to you? That's special.

You want i should Google it for you, so that you can rest for a while?

I heard the speech and did not hear anything about
BREAKING IN AND "FIGHTING LIKE HELL"
The people there did. Loud and clear.

go look where?
Anywhere. It is literally the first result if you search. Which you clearly are not going to do. Sad.

He told them MANY times to "fight like hell" - And they obeyed.

fighting like hell------does not mean "BREAK IN"
If Martin Luther King had said "fight like hell" the
statement would be construed as pacifist

go look where?
Anywhere. It is literally the first result if you search. Which you clearly are not going to do. Sad.

If you look at Dear Leader's behavior from early 2020 through 1-6-21, it is clear what those words meant to his cult members.

The only way that kind of thing gets stopped is if they try it and it's thrown back in their faces, complete with disbarring for stupidity the lawyer(s) who put it together.

It demonstrates how they desire a dictatorship so badly. You are going to charge an ex-President which isn't even constitutional. They suspect the defense attorney will actually use the US Constitution as their defense, and it scares them so much that they threaten him if he does? I don't even think the former USSR worked that way. These people need to be put out of power forever and never come back.

go look where?

If you look at Dear Leader's behavior from early 2020 through 1-6-21, it is clear what those words meant to his cult members.

in your entire "time-line" thing----I saw no examples of INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE---ENDORSEMENT THEREOF----or---anything worthy of condemnation.

Any convictions ?? Zero
Fake arrests from a fake terrorist organization

A little too early for convictions wouldn't you say? There have been many confessions. And the idiots who plead not guilty when they are captured on camera doing stupid, violent shit won't have much of a case.
A few out of tens of thousands

Tens of thousands? LoL - there were an estimated 2,000 involved in Donald's Capitol Siege. Minimally 1000 were complicit in conspiracy theory and violent insurrection - GUILTY!
Did you not look at the photos of the people------there were at minimum tens of thousands that marched on the capital hun. Check the photos of those outside protesting------------

Crowd estimate at the White House was 7-10 thousand. So don't give me "tens" of thousands. Not buying.
It was tens of thousands

Any convictions ?? Zero
Fake arrests from a fake terrorist organization

A little too early for convictions wouldn't you say? There have been many confessions. And the idiots who plead not guilty when they are captured on camera doing stupid, violent shit won't have much of a case.
A few out of tens of thousands

Tens of thousands? LoL - there were an estimated 2,000 involved in Donald's Capitol Siege. Minimally 1000 were complicit in conspiracy theory and violent insurrection - GUILTY!
Did you not look at the photos of the people------there were at minimum tens of thousands that marched on the capital hun. Check the photos of those outside protesting------------

Crowd estimate at the White House was 7-10 thousand. So don't give me "tens" of thousands. Not buying.
It was tens of thousands

No - MILLIONS I suspect. Probably a bigger crowd than Obama had at his inauguration in 2009. Double that I'll bet! :lol:

By Associated Press | January 6, 2021 at 10:29 AM CST - Updated January 6 at 12:42 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Several thousand protesters cheered President Donald Trump and his baseless claims of election fraud at a rally near the White House on Wednesday ahead of Congress’ vote to affirm President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

Forum List

Back