The FBI Investigations Silver Lining.....

Its rather interesting that two other potential accusers have been contacted by the FBI today and they are doing depositions even though the FBI has notified some local agencies to investigate potential malicious and defamatory conduct.. I wonder if they are cementing the stories for potential prosecutions?

I hesitate to post yet another thread on the "Groping Hoax" and I don't know if letters written by Christine Ballsy Ford had be posted so here are two. We already know Ford is not a psychologist and could be at least be charged under California law for faking that title. But how could these letters be written by even a high school grad? They are totally retarded and full of bizarre errors.

IMG_2830.PNG

Last edited:
This has over a dozen major errors in terms of elementary English! Granted Ford appeared retarded, and this seems to be written by a retard, but still. By the way, I am not referring to the font size differences that some seem concerned about. That could be an old fax machine in the creepy Feinstien office or something. Is it possible Ford was a Deep State asset from the beginning and the dem game play to present her as "child-like" to gain sympathy? Meanwhile the dems laugh at the idiots (butthurt "I'm with her" morons once again) who support her as a result.

feinstein-ford-letter-464x600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back