🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

What do the regulations say about a sitting Senator removing classified documents from the secured viewing room?

Doesn’t speak highly of the tracking of these documents when nobody knew these were missing.

Nailed it.

Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked. They contained documents that President Trump was legitimately entitled to. The true number of documents the FBI seized was only 102, and wouldn't even fill one of those boxes.

This is how you're being gaslighted, folks.

Newsmaxs Greg Kelly Literally Demonstrates How Seized T
When one does business in corrupt New York it’s the nature of the game.
This thread belongs in the conspiracy theories room.

Even if they weren't fake it's obvious they were just run of the mill paperwork or stuff that didn't mean anything. If he had all of these piles of illegal documents and so on then why didnt they take them all?

When it first happened they showed pictures of files, but they were miniscule compared to the veritable treasure trove they claimed to find much later in these new pictures.

And if they were real pics why didn't get they get shown to begin with?

I think if the pics are real then they were preliminary pics they took but didn't use because the boxes were just full of receipts for writes off, copies of bills and old playboys and they were useless to them. But they released them later trying to spin a new story
What I find funny is them claiming that Trump had classified documents regarding a war plan against Iran and yet Trump didn't release those documents, the DOJ did. And, if those documents were so vital to our national security that Trump must be charged, then why did the DOJ release them to the public? Apparently they weren't as important as they are trying to claim they are.

What I find funny is them claiming that Trump had classified documents regarding a war plan against Iran and yet Trump didn't release those documents, the DOJ did. And, if those documents were so vital to our national security that Trump must be charged, then why did the DOJ release them to the public? Apparently they weren't as important as they are trying to claim they are.
If it’s true, that the DOJ released the document, can you show me the document? Link?

This thread belongs in the conspiracy theories room.

Read the fucking indictment, moron. Right on page 4:

"On August 8, pursuant to a court-authorized search warrant, the FBI recovered from TRUMPS's office and a storage room at the Mar-a-Lago Club 102 more documents with classified markings."

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23844146/trump-indictment.pdf

Does this shit look like "102 documents"? If the FBI only seized 102 documents, why is the lying disingenuous media spreading these pictures all over the place and claiming that Trump had boxes and boxes of classified documents?

"Photos from Trump indictment show boxes of classified documents stored in Mar-a-Lago shower, ballroom"​

Photos from Trump indictment show boxes of classified documents stored in Mar-a-Lago shower, ballroom

FyM1f7xWIAsdd6r.jpeg

FyM1h-CWYAEmQ1k.jpeg

FyM1khnXsAIBRvT.png

FyM1oi7WIAMfsB9.png

FyM1tpOWIBIiw_3.png

Last edited:
Technically ... it's President Biden ... and yes, the Commander-in-Chief has a "need to know" ... and is allowed to take classified documents where ever he wants to ... he's the Commander-in-Cheif of all the military ...

Is your claim that the military didn't know Biden walked off with classified documents? ... or that Biden personally ... [giggle] ... took them into an unsecured area ... I laugh because when is the President of the United States of America ever in an unsecure area? ...

If the Commander-in-Chief has the documents, then they are secure ... by definition ...

Not if Trump didn’t fill out form 1275B and file it with himself. Whoopi said so and the leftists believe it.

Thats the argument you're going with, that there ONLY were 100 documents criminally being hidden?

It doesn't matter if there were 10,000 documents. Donald Trump was the President and he had the authority to declassify anything he wanted to.

Unlike a certain Senator from Sranton, PA, who happened to be a Vice President at one time.

It doesn't matter if there were 10,000 documents. Donald Trump was the President and he had the authority to declassify anything he wanted to.
You think Trump declassified details of our nuclear weapons programs?

Technically ... it's President Biden ... and yes, the Commander-in-Chief has a "need to know" ... and is allowed to take classified documents where ever he wants to ... he's the Commander-in-Cheif of all the military ...

Is your claim that the military didn't know Biden walked off with classified documents? ... or that Biden personally ... [giggle] ... took them into an unsecured area ... I laugh because when is the President of the United States of America ever in an unsecure area? ...

If the Commander-in-Chief has the documents, then they are secure ... by definition ...

Damn, dense much?

Joe took documents as a Senator!

What he is now is deflection!

🤦‍♂️

That's a ridiculous assertion. Why would he ever do something like that?
I thought Trump declassified everything he took to Mar a Lago?

Or was that another one of the lies the right tells themselves?

I don’t think he declassified those documents. It would have been really stupid for him to do so.

I thought Trump declassified everything he took to Mar a Lago?

Or was that another one of the lies the right tells themselves?

I don’t think he declassified those documents. It would have been really stupid for him to do so.

What does it matter? Mar-a-Lago is one of the most secure places in the country, and is surrounded by Secret Service agents when Trump is there. It's so secure, the FBI had to forcibly break in to get access to the documents.

I've had just enough out of you people. You've been hammering Trump for six years, and everything you've come up with has been hoaxes or lies. Like the little boy who cried "wolf", nobody is taking you seriously anymore.

What does it matter? Mar-a-Lago is one of the most secure places in the country, and is surrounded by Secret Service agents when Trump is there. It's so secure, the FBI had to forcibly break in to get access to the documents.

I've had just enough out of you people. You've been hammering Trump for six years, and everything you've come up with has been hoaxes or lies. Like the little boy who cried "wolf", nobody is taking you seriously anymore.
The Secret Service protects Trump. They don’t protect his boxes.

Trump’s resort hosts thousands of people and hires hundreds of staff members, including foreign nationals brought over on work permits. None of them are vetted by any security agency.

No one was monitoring or protecting the documents.

The Secret Service protects Trump. They don’t protect his boxes.

Trump’s resort hosts thousands of people and hires hundreds of staff members, including foreign nationals brought over on work permits. None of them are vetted by any security agency.

No one was monitoring or protecting the documents.

I don't care. It's a non-issue.

Trump 2024

Forum List

Back