The feds are handing out voter registration forms to migrants. Can the GOP stop it?

Ive gone GOP , simply cuz one party rule is fascism 101

that's the only viable choice right now

and i agree, we've few if any choices

buthcha know what, you've got til Nov to decide

best wishes

~S~

Technically the illegals aren’t doing anything wrong? The system is so screwed up?

federal Voting Rights Act, which allow you to vote without proving identity.

Just check a box, no fixed address, homeless, make up any address, you are going to get a mail-in ballot generated and mailed out. You could be ten states away yet voting back there. No one knows, no one checked signatures in Fulton. We saw the “check” in AZ was a joke. If you dont control the voter roll and ballots its over.

...because it's it's legal for migrants to vote in some local elections.
And yet, they do. Funny that. Corrupt democrats are experts at harvesting the dead vote, so live illegals would be easy peasey.

If there was ever a reason to know that one should not vote for the Right, this page is it.

They hate voters who are not like them.

Well, MAGA is a shrinking minority this last four years and will continue to be so.

best wishes

~S~
I think the choice is a total NO brainer

we don't want someone wh disobeys laws WE cannot disobey without dire consequences...

border laws..

Welfare offices and other federal offices are now routinely providing everybody who comes in, including migrants, with voter registration forms. The people apparently are not asked if they are citizens and no proof of citizenship or residency is mentioned. The GOP is doing what they can to fix it.

This is why we need to deport the politicians in the first wave

best wishes

~S~
You’ve always been Republican

They do not. At least not in any appreciable numbers.

There’s more Republicans voting in multiple jurisdictions than illegals voting
"Not any appreciable numbers".

So you admit that they vote illegally

They vote in everything. And they shouldn't. Every vote they cast steals one from a citizen.

Do you even understand what the conversation is about?

There is a LEGITIMATE reason for migrants to receive voting registration forms.

Some migrant somewhere registering or voting illegally is not a reason to generally stop providing registration forms to people.

Forum List

Back