The feds are handing out voter registration forms to migrants. Can the GOP stop it?

*****check the box homeless….address doesn’t matter. We’ll handle it, they say. You want your VISA card dont you?

Next, all that you must do is sign and date the form and “swear/affirm that:

• I am a United States Citizen
  • I meet the eligibility requirements of my stater and subscribe to any oath required
  • The information I have provided is true to the best of my knowledge under penalty of perjury. If I have provided false information, I may be fined, imprisoned, or (if not a U.S. citizen) deported from or refused entry to the United States.”

*****check the box homeless….address doesn’t matter. We’ll handle it, they say. You want your VISA card dont you?

Next, all that you must do is sign and date the form and “swear/affirm that:

• I am a United States Citizen
  • I meet the eligibility requirements of my stater and subscribe to any oath required
  • The information I have provided is true to the best of my knowledge under penalty of perjury. If I have provided false information, I may be fined, imprisoned, or (if not a U.S. citizen) deported from or refused entry to the United States.”
Wait.. this only applies to homeless dims

I know a homeless R who hasn't even received a voter card yet, applied last month.

Welfare offices and other federal offices are now routinely providing everybody who comes in, including migrants, with voter registration forms. The people apparently are not asked if they are citizens and no proof of citizenship or residency is mentioned. The GOP is doing what they can to fix it.

Giving a form to whoever asks for one means nothing. Now if the contention was that these forms were being accepted and illegal people registered--it'd be a big deal. But, since there is zero evidence that this is happening..it is a nothing-burger.

In the county courthouse here in Twin Falls, there is a pile of voter registration forms..and instructions on how to register. Given that it is mandatory to present proof of citizenship when registering..not seeing the problem.

Giving a form to whoever asks for one means nothing. Now if the contention was that these forms were being accepted and illegal people registered--it'd be a big deal. But, since there is zero evidence that this is happening..it is a nothing-burger.

In the county courthouse here in Twin Falls, there is a pile of voter registration forms..and instructions on how to register. Given that it is mandatory to present proof of citizenship when registering..not seeing the problem.

Read the thread, read the links. You’re just spouting off.

In only some states, lawmakers will not allow illegals to vote in local elections, but every state will allow illegal aliens to vote in national elections, including the presidential election. This is because of provisions in the federal Voting Rights Act, which allow you to vote without proving identity.

Gateway pundit forgets to mention that in order do that to occur illegals would have to claim falsely that they are citizens and if caught (which is inevitable) they are subject to fines, prison, and deportation
They got rid of 30 a few weeks ago. Didnt get deported. 5 of them came back new names SSNs. Turned away. None Deported.

Sell your BS elsewhere Chump

Your area must be quite unique to most.

So, you would disenfranchise millions of voters due to the illegal actions of a few people?

Why are people always so quick to punish the innocent?
No one is being disenfranchised

Or at least no LEGAL voter is

How about if they just have voter registration forms on a table where anyone can take one or have voter registration forms online that anyone can print?

It is up to the County Registrar to verify eligibility when those forms are turned in

How about if they just have voter registration forms on a table where anyone can take one or have voter registration forms online that anyone can print?

It is up to the County Registrar to verify eligibility when those forms are turned in
yeh, but the dims probably drugged the County Registrar folks and put in their own corrupt all-ballots-for-biden folks

:rolleyes: wouldn't put it past them

yeh, but the dims probably drugged the County Registrar folks and put in their own corrupt all-ballots-for-biden folks

:rolleyes: wouldn't put it past them
Now you are just making shit up

There is nothing wrong with having voter registration forms available to the public

College students registering in two States, Snowbirds in AZ TX or FLA, why they want millions of VISA travelers, guest workers whatever. It’s a mess. They are hard to get off the voter rolls. If your willing to sign a form, a DEM operative will get it submitted.

Forum List

Back