The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

If blacks are less qualified, due to having less education, then getting equal outcomes can only be done by discriminating against more qualified whites AND will end up with less qualified people doing the jobs.
OMG, at long last! You've made a stab at substantive argument! Well, sorry, given one group starts out less educated than another, then to achieve equality the obvious solution is to have the advantaged group help the disadvantaged group catch up. Now get busy. Crying won't help you. Crying won't do you no good..

Damn grumble, that was awesome.

It is retarded. He says "help" ignoring that we as a society have been fighting the education gap for generations, with little success.

It dodges the point, that to reach equal outcome, when blacks are less educated and thus less qualified, means a policy of government backed racist discrimination in hiring.

Which is bad enough, to support as a policy, but he is not even brave enough to be honest about the racism he is calling for.

And you call that awesome?

LOL!!!!! You are being moronic.

Note: It needs 2. Not just 1. Two erect phallic symbols.. to compensate for its woeful lack of substance..
View attachment 314070

The right seems to have a fixation on guns and gays.
You said something right for a change.

I support gays legally owning firearms for self-protection. It's a basic human right and applies to everyone.

The left doesn't. The left wants people to be defenseless. I'd ask you to think about it, but you're sadly not capable.

That's a lie. But you're a dumb ass, so this is expected. OBTW White & Black Guns: A History Of Gun Control For Black People

Note: It needs 2. Not just 1. Two erect phallic symbols.. to compensate for its woeful lack of substance..
View attachment 314070

I support gays legally owning firearms for self-protection. It's a basic human right and applies to everyone.

The left doesn't. The left wants people to be defenseless. I'd ask you to think about it, but you're sadly not capable.

That's a lie. But you're a dumb ass, so this is expected. OBTW White & Black Guns: A History Of Gun Control For Black People

Do you consider yourself an American?

One last time. S L O W L Y. Before I depart from this silly circular argument that you are so intent on engaging in:

1. I do not care if YOU or anyone else sees your Confederate flag as a "harmless symbol of regional pride that has stood for 150 years".

I witnessed it being present in the hands of racist, anti civil rights scum in the early 1960's. In case you did not realize it, the 1960's were LESS than 60 years ago. So you can stop wasting your time trying to convince me that most of the country has viewed it as "harmless" for that length of time.

Why do you give those relatively few racists what they want ie the power to co-opt those symbols for their purposes?

2. I will not admit to something that I disagree with for the sake of making you comfortable.

But on what grounds can you disagree with me? The evidence from the show is clear, good clean fun.

3. I am not "incorrect" in my view of what your so called "positions" revolve around. It is obvious that anything that you remotely perceive as not being aligned with your extremely radical, far right, pro white agenda, you consider to be an assault on ALL white people, as a self proclaimed spokesperson for that demographic, evidenced by your attempt to lecture me on a topic that you have no understanding of or experience with.

My understanding and experience is just as valid as your own. We live in an insane world, were you can say something like, "your views are invalid because you are white", and expect to be taken seriously.

3. Your insistence on labeling others who do not agree with your views as "lefties" is a tactic that you default to in nearly every thread that I've seen you present in. And then after that, you progress to "race baiting asshole" as your next level of defense. Which is exactly why I normally don't respond to much of what you have to say.

Most rabidly political zealots of any kind are normally impossible to reason with. And I usually don't waste valuable time attempting to do so.

For a number of posts in a row, you've managed to be relatively civil and actually address the topic and my points, seriously and I believe, honesty.

Note how I have replied in kind.

I treat people with the level of respect they show me. When you see me calling people "lefties" or "race baiting assholes" it is because they have taken the discussion to that level.

If you withdraw from the conversation at this point, it is not because I have been rude to you. I have not. So, don't kid yourself with that excuse.

Therefore I am agreeing to disagree and you are entitled to your views, but realize that you are nowhere near informed enough and lack the life experience to be critical of mine.

View attachment 313841

So, all you have to refute my many cited examples, from the BLue and Grey Reunion, to the Dukes of Hazzard, to Obama sending a wreath to the Confederate Memorial,

is that I am white, and thus my views can be discounted.

Again, for the 100th time. I personally do not care what race you are, nor do I personally care what your PERSONAL perception of the Confederate flag is.

My difference of opinion from yours is mainly generational and part geographical.

What you continue to sidestep is that since you ARE white, you NEVER were part of a demographic that was denied the most basic of civil rights, and you NEVER witnessed your own family having human waste thrown on them by "people" WAVING CONFEDERATE FLAGS for peacefully demonstrating.

Unlike you, to me that so called "symbol of regional pride" represents a culture that could return if given enough acceptance, and is not harmless in my view.

A swastika could just as easily be viewed as a harmless symbol as well....by certain people.

You are futilely attempting to make a point to the wrong person on this subject.

I agreed to disagree.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

1. So, you open by stating that you do not care what my race is.

2. Then you immediately cite my race as a reason to dismiss my views. IMMEDIATELY.

3. My views and experiences are just as valid as yours.

4. The Union vets who accepted the flying of the Confederate Flag at the Blue and Grey Reunion in Gettysburgh, they fought for years, many were wounded, or lost limbs, saw friends and family killed. How does your moral authority trump theirs?

5. Attacking whites for having any pride in their culture and/or heritage, is what you want to do IF YOU WANT A RETURN TO WHITE RACISM AGAINST YOU AND YOURS. Do you think that tearing down those statues and banning those flags are going to build feelings of inclusion and tolerance in whites, or the exact opposite?

Seriously? Now I think you just want to argue for the sake of being obtuse. I have patiently listened to your opinion and repeatedly expressed that it is your right to believe what you wish, while making it clear that I have the same right.

That is far from "dismissing" what you had to say, I'm just not changing my view in order to placate you, that is what appears to be your problem.

Now you are being redundant and attempting to put your personal spin on what I am stating.

There is a difference between me not caring what race you are personally, versus you NOT experiencing certain things that I did because of racial differences.

You couldn't have experienced what I did based on that. And like it or not, that is something that is just a reality.

And that is you bringing up my race and your race as the reason(s) why your view is more valid. That you put the spin in there of "experience" is just another way of saying race.

Cause on someone of YOUR race could experience that, and I can't EXPERIENCE it, because of my race.

I was not a Union vet, no. But the Union vets were part of the generation that decided on a policy of reconciliation with the South.

Who are you to renege on that reconciliation? What moral authority do you have, that trumps those that fought and suffered to defeat the Confederacy?

Those who fought and suffered at the Confederacy are now long dead. The desire of some to commemorate their choice to do so, is their prerogative.

Furthermore, where have I stated that MY opinion is more "valid" than yours? I did not.

What I stated is that there are events that I experienced that YOU did not, based on a number of of obvious factors.

That is not the same as me stating that your opinions are not "valid".

They obviously are to you, which at the risk of me sounding redundant like you are, is your right.

As far as me "reneging" on the so called reconciliation between the Confederacy and the union, I do not possess the political influence to do do.

However, I do have the right as a citizen, to not agree with the opinion that the Confederate flag is not just "a harmless symbol".

Just as you have the right to believe that it is.

As far as you claiming me stating that you "COULD NOT experience an event based on your race", get your facts in order.

I stated that based on "generational and geographical differences", you DID NOT experience what I did.

That is obviously not the same as "could not".

If you actually believe otherwise, please feel free to share specifically which civil rights march you were present at in 1963, when anti civil rights, Confederate flag waving protesters were present.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do you give those relatively few racists what they want ie the power to co-opt those symbols for their purposes?

But on what grounds can you disagree with me? The evidence from the show is clear, good clean fun.

My understanding and experience is just as valid as your own. We live in an insane world, were you can say something like, "your views are invalid because you are white", and expect to be taken seriously.

For a number of posts in a row, you've managed to be relatively civil and actually address the topic and my points, seriously and I believe, honesty.

Note how I have replied in kind.

I treat people with the level of respect they show me. When you see me calling people "lefties" or "race baiting assholes" it is because they have taken the discussion to that level.

If you withdraw from the conversation at this point, it is not because I have been rude to you. I have not. So, don't kid yourself with that excuse.

So, all you have to refute my many cited examples, from the BLue and Grey Reunion, to the Dukes of Hazzard, to Obama sending a wreath to the Confederate Memorial,

is that I am white, and thus my views can be discounted.

Again, for the 100th time. I personally do not care what race you are, nor do I personally care what your PERSONAL perception of the Confederate flag is.

My difference of opinion from yours is mainly generational and part geographical.

What you continue to sidestep is that since you ARE white, you NEVER were part of a demographic that was denied the most basic of civil rights, and you NEVER witnessed your own family having human waste thrown on them by "people" WAVING CONFEDERATE FLAGS for peacefully demonstrating.

Unlike you, to me that so called "symbol of regional pride" represents a culture that could return if given enough acceptance, and is not harmless in my view.

A swastika could just as easily be viewed as a harmless symbol as well....by certain people.

You are futilely attempting to make a point to the wrong person on this subject.

I agreed to disagree.

2. Then you immediately cite my race as a reason to dismiss my views. IMMEDIATELY.

4. The Union vets who accepted the flying of the Confederate Flag at the Blue and Grey Reunion in Gettysburgh, they fought for years, many were wounded, or lost limbs, saw friends and family killed. How does your moral authority trump theirs?

5. Attacking whites for having any pride in their culture and/or heritage, is what you want to do IF YOU WANT A RETURN TO WHITE RACISM AGAINST YOU AND YOURS. Do you think that tearing down those statues and banning those flags are going to build feelings of inclusion and tolerance in whites, or the exact opposite?

Seriously? Now I think you just want to argue for the sake of being obtuse. I have patiently listened to your opinion and repeatedly expressed that it is your right to believe what you wish, while making it clear that I have the same right.

That is far from "dismissing" what you had to say, I'm just not changing my view in order to placate you, that is what appears to be your problem.

Now you are being redundant and attempting to put your personal spin on what I am stating.

There is a difference between me not caring what race you are personally, versus you NOT experiencing certain things that I did because of racial differences.

You couldn't have experienced what I did based on that. And like it or not, that is something that is just a reality.

And that is you bringing up my race and your race as the reason(s) why your view is more valid. That you put the spin in there of "experience" is just another way of saying race.

Cause on someone of YOUR race could experience that, and I can't EXPERIENCE it, because of my race.

I was not a Union vet, no. But the Union vets were part of the generation that decided on a policy of reconciliation with the South.

Who are you to renege on that reconciliation? What moral authority do you have, that trumps those that fought and suffered to defeat the Confederacy?

Those who fought and suffered at the Confederacy are now long dead. The desire of some to commemorate their choice to do so, is their prerogative, but not a personal choice of mine.

Furthermore, where have I stated that MY opinion is more "valid" than yours?

What I stated is that there are events that I experienced that YOU did not, based on a number of of obvious factors.

They obviously are to you, which at the risk of me sounding redundant like you are, is your right.

As far as me "reneging" on the so called reconciliation between the Confederacy and the union, I do not possess the political influence to do do.

However, I do have the right as citizen, to not agree with the opinion that the Confederate flag is not just "a harmless symbol".

But your side of the divide is not leaving at that. THey are taking steps to drive from the public square any public display of such history or pride AND to marginalize anyone that disagrees with you on this or similar issues.

It is all part of a general anti-white stance, where even saying "white" in relation to white people, is seen and treated as taboo.

(unless it is to attack them, of course)

View attachment 314070

:cuckoo:
Your inability to accept reality in no way alters reality.

Meanwhile, there are people still owning human beings in the world.

But since they're not whitey, you don't give a shit.

But whitey must pay, right?

Since slavery is no longer legal in America, there seems to be an inability for white racists to discuss the continuing racism by whites in America since slavery has ended. You don't care about slavery around the world, you use it to try dismissing the racism people like you still exhibit here in America. Why? Because you don't talk about European slavery when you do so. So again, I understand your cowardice relative to the inability you have to discuss the continuance of white racism in America since slavery ended. And you certainly do not want to discuss the worldwide picture of white imperialism which continues today in most of the world.

You are out of your league here junior and the information you read at stormfront won't help you if you continue with this cowardice.
I've talked about European slavery. If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

And no, once again, just because I don't kiss your ass like the white leftists here, that doesn't make me racist. That argument is old and busted.

Run along now, kid. I suggest you find someplace on the internet where your racism isn't challenged.

Your argument is tired son. You argue against documented history, court cases and public policy. That's what you're challenging and you're challenging it with only your opinion. So let's talk about Corrigan v. Buckley. This case is an example of how the government helped whites enforce racist policy. I doubt if you know anything about that case and decision. But when I say that the government has given whites everything they have, you want to argue claiming that you aren't kissing any black persons ass and that somehow you're whitey the hero because you challenge the black man you call a racist because he refuses to genuflect to your punk lily white ass.

The fact you know nothing about this case is a reason why you don't want to discuss the years after slavery and it is why you best leave this argument before I stick my black foot so far up your white ass, that you can walk while sitting on it.

You call me a racist and you do that based on your white fragility.
You're retarded.

So you know nothing about Corrigan v. Buckley but you want yo argue with me and call me a racist. Now that's retarded. Do you know what a deed clause is? A restrictive covenant? Contract selling? C'mon Mr. I'm the white man that bows to no negro. Because when I say that Whites have benefitted from racist law and policy, you choose to disagree, woof about what ass you won't kiss, then call me a racist for saying things like that. These things happened after slavery so talking about who owns who today us just a diversion and its all you got. You decided you could go from high school to the pros, but you ain't Kevin Garnett. White racist shit talk don't work here son. I ain't posting memes junior, I'm posting legal cases and decisions from the United States Supreme court. You have no challenge for this.

1122572d1487594281-battle-%241500-27-5-plus-hardtails-whats-your-pick-here-endeth-lesson.jpg
That's nice. Go play.

View attachment 314070

It's a lie? Of course it isn't. Don't be silly.

Why do Democrat-led cities such as Chicago and Baltimore have such high gun death rates when they have such restrictive gun control?

Since slavery is no longer legal in America, there seems to be an inability for white racists to discuss the continuing racism by whites in America since slavery has ended. You don't care about slavery around the world, you use it to try dismissing the racism people like you still exhibit here in America. Why? Because you don't talk about European slavery when you do so. So again, I understand your cowardice relative to the inability you have to discuss the continuance of white racism in America since slavery ended. And you certainly do not want to discuss the worldwide picture of white imperialism which continues today in most of the world.

You are out of your league here junior and the information you read at stormfront won't help you if you continue with this cowardice.
I've talked about European slavery. If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

And no, once again, just because I don't kiss your ass like the white leftists here, that doesn't make me racist. That argument is old and busted.

Run along now, kid. I suggest you find someplace on the internet where your racism isn't challenged.

Your argument is tired son. You argue against documented history, court cases and public policy. That's what you're challenging and you're challenging it with only your opinion. So let's talk about Corrigan v. Buckley. This case is an example of how the government helped whites enforce racist policy. I doubt if you know anything about that case and decision. But when I say that the government has given whites everything they have, you want to argue claiming that you aren't kissing any black persons ass and that somehow you're whitey the hero because you challenge the black man you call a racist because he refuses to genuflect to your punk lily white ass.

The fact you know nothing about this case is a reason why you don't want to discuss the years after slavery and it is why you best leave this argument before I stick my black foot so far up your white ass, that you can walk while sitting on it.

You're retarded.

So you know nothing about Corrigan v. Buckley but you want yo argue with me and call me a racist. Now that's retarded. Do you know what a deed clause is? A restrictive covenant? Contract selling? C'mon Mr. I'm the white man that bows to no negro. Because when I say that Whites have benefitted from racist law and policy, you choose to disagree, woof about what ass you won't kiss, then call me a racist for saying things like that. These things happened after slavery so talking about who owns who today us just a diversion and its all you got. You decided you could go from high school to the pros, but you ain't Kevin Garnett. White racist shit talk don't work here son. I ain't posting memes junior, I'm posting legal cases and decisions from the United States Supreme court. You have no challenge for this.

1122572d1487594281-battle-%241500-27-5-plus-hardtails-whats-your-pick-here-endeth-lesson.jpg
That's nice. Go play.

He says he want's to discuss the case, then mentions NOTHING about the case. He does spew a lot of racist bullshit though.

Did he think no one would notice? Or is he so stupid that he did not notice?

You're retarded.

That's nice. Go play.

You can't talk about these things now can you. You don't have any clue about them. If you did, you'd be running your mouth. You came here to fuck with me and got your racist white ass kicked with a quickness.

View attachment 314070

Why do Democrat-led cities such as Chicago and Baltimore have such high gun death rates when they have such restrictive gun control?

It is not a lie and no, we won't be discussing right wing memes. Seems that's all you got. First it's the blacks still own slaves today meme and now the democrat-Baltimore- Chicago meme. I'm surprised you didn't add Detroit.

You're retarded.

That's nice. Go play.

He says he want's to discuss the case, then mentions NOTHING about the case. He does spew a lot of racist bullshit though.

Did he think no one would notice? Or is he so stupid that he did not notice?
He's counting on the usual leftist response: Do Not Question The Black Person.

Rational people, however, don't do that.

View attachment 314070

LOL

Your delusions are not reality. :eusa_naughty:

You're retarded.

That's nice. Go play.

You can't talk about these things now can you. You don't have any clue about them. If you did, you'd be running your mouth. You came here to fuck with me and got your racist white ass kicked with a quickness.
"Hello, Central Casting? I have a part for a guy. 'Angry Black Man'. Yes, the angrier, the better....Right. Lots of calling people racist, lots of arrogance, lots of 'bowing up', as the kids say...You have a guy? Awesome! Have his agent call him!"

Your phone should be ringing any minute with a gig.

Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

It is not a lie and no, we won't be discussing right wing memes. Seems that's all you got. First it's the blacks still own slaves today meme and now the democrat-Baltimore- Chicago meme. I'm surprised you didn't add Detroit.
Ooooh, right, Detroit's a liberal shithole, too.

Meanwhile, using the standards you yourself set, you're too cowardly to discuss the Democratic Party's criminalization of self-defense and the horrible effects it's had on Democrat-controlled cities.

LOL

Look, Skippy, it's not my fault if you can look directly at something and claim it doesn't exist.

LOL

Look, Skippy, it's not my fault if you can look directly at something and claim it doesn't exist.
Eliminating the Second Amendment is not the left's position. Neither of the only two remaining Democrat candidates for president propose eliminating it. Biden himself bitchslapped someone recently for falsely attributing that position to him.

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

More so than I thought as now I see you really do b'lieve your delusions are real.

I agreed to disagree.

Those who fought and suffered at the Confederacy are now long dead. The desire of some to commemorate their choice to do so, is their prerogative, but not a personal choice of mine.

However, I do have the right as citizen, to not agree with the opinion that the Confederate flag is not just "a harmless symbol".

But your side of the divide is not leaving at that. THey are taking steps to drive from the public square any public display of such history or pride AND to marginalize anyone that disagrees with you on this or similar issues.

It is all part of a general anti-white stance, where even saying "white" in relation to white people, is seen and treated as taboo.

So now, we are finally at the root cause of you

I agreed to disagree.

So now, after numerous posts, we are finally at the root cause of your anguish over the Confederate flag not being universally accepted by all Americans.

And not sharing your view of it, is the equivalent of being me being "anti white.

That is simply astonishing. Especially since I have not personally criticized your embrace of it at all.

In fact, I've reinforced your right to believe as you wish.

Your view of my personal non acceptance of the Confederate flag as an "anti white" position, in spite of the fact that I personally viewed it as a symbol of anti civil rights, and saw it as such, because it was an ever present symbol of belief to those whose fundamental ideology was that people "like me" were not entitled as citizens such rights.

I get it now.

In your view, people like me, who actually saw what it stood for in my lifetime, should just acquiesce and assume an empathetic and passive posture because those like you who were not even here to experience what those like me did, just because YOU happen to consider it to be an "anti white" assault on the white population as a whole..

Correct?

Last edited:
Republicans struggle to elect blacks to Congress. Electing one as president won't happen in this century.

I don't know why this is an issue for Democrats in the first place since they don't like conservatives anyway. If you don't like conservatives or conservative values, you're not going to like a black Republican. And if a black Republican does get nominated, it's unlikely he/she would be elected and Democrats would be largely responsible for this. The reason being because a lot of black Democrats already consider conservative blacks as sellouts and Uncle Toms.

All of this nonsense about black Republican presidential nominees is just farting in a hurricane. Speaking for myself, I don't care how many blacks the Republican party has. A black person will either choose to be Republican or not, I don't give a shit and I don't want some kind of quota. If the Republican party doesn't have what a black person wants, shut the fuck up and become a Democrat. Same goes for white people.

Forum List

Back