The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

My "position" is one of someone who did not just read in passing in an old history book about symbols of oppression. I actually saw them in effect as realities, unlike you.

The same filthy animals that threw urine and feces on my parents at a PEACEFUL civil rights march down south in the 60's were waving confederate flags.

In the context of historic timelines, it was not that long ago that I experienced what I did, so for you to speculate about and then attempt to judge what MY perception is of something that was offensive to ME and many others in an environment that you did not experience during a time when you were not even born is not "brilliant" by any means.

Using a television show, that I did not watch nor had an interest in as a means to justify your defense of this symbol is nothing more than you expressing your opinion.

IT IS NOT THE SHOW. IT IS THAT AMERICA AS A WHOLE ACCEPTED IT'S PORTRAYAL OF THE SYMBOLS AS HARMLESS AND NOT RACIST.

If "everyone in America" was as accepting as you claim of the "symbol" that you are so determined to defend as "harmless" the independent networks would still be running syndicated episodes of it.

Was accepting. Since then, you lefties have grown in power and intolerance and become more aggressive in The Culture War. But what happened in the more recent past, does not change the historical record of over 150 years of acceptance.

But obviously there were enough people who resented the shows use of a Confederate flag caricature to prompt even reruns of the show to be cancelled.

This is just you defending what you casually view as a symbol of "regional pride", which you are certainly entitled to do, just as I am entitled as many others are to view it as I do.

I read your cut and pasted reviews of the show, and like any other show, it had a following by a certain audience, and also,like any other show, it appealed to SOME people, but not ALL people.

Quite a lot of people. But more to the point, none of them, AND none of those that did not watch the show, seemed to have any problem with the depiction of the symbols as harmless regional pride.

I looked. I was hoping to find some report of some small group that made a fuss and was ignored, and/or laughed at.

But I could find NOTHING. Not one peep.

By your own admission, your views and platform of reasoning revolves around defending everything that you believe to be related to the values of white society in America, no matter what.

Incorrect. Try again without the spin.

But it also appears that anyone who has self interests based on their life experiences that are not aligned with your views, you seem to perceive as a threat to your defense of what you believe in.

That is what I am referring to as being "small and petty".

Your belief system is yours to support, however you are in no position to judge my life experiences and beliefs, or those of others as an assault upon yours.

I do when they are an assault on my views and my heritage and my interests. Or, "or".

That has nothing to do with me "making assumptions about people that I don't know of dislike" as you claim.

I do not have any emotional investment to contribute towards "liking or disliking" complete strangers whose beliefs happen to be different than mine, but I do reserve the right to not share their views for my own reasons.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...ukes-of-hazzard-yanked-from-tv-land/29571785/

Do you admit that the people of the 1980s, who endorsed the celebration of the symbols of the Confederate Flag and The General Lee,

were doing so, in their view, as harmless symbols of regional pride, and thus for you to judge them, or treat them as though they were celebrating those symbols as though they agreed with YOU, that they were symbols of racism,

would be wrong of you?

One last time. S L O W L Y. Before I depart from this silly circular argument that you are so intent on engaging in:

1. I do not care if YOU or anyone else sees your Confederate flag as a "harmless symbol of regional pride that has stood for 150 years".

I witnessed it being present in the hands of racist, anti civil rights scum in the early 1960's. In case you did not realize it, the 1960's were LESS than 60 years ago. So you can stop wasting your time trying to convince me that most of the country has viewed it as "harmless" for that length of time.

Why do you give those relatively few racists what they want ie the power to co-opt those symbols for their purposes?

2. I will not admit to something that I disagree with for the sake of making you comfortable.

But on what grounds can you disagree with me? The evidence from the show is clear, good clean fun.

3. I am not "incorrect" in my view of what your so called "positions" revolve around. It is obvious that anything that you remotely perceive as not being aligned with your extremely radical, far right, pro white agenda, you consider to be an assault on ALL white people, as a self proclaimed spokesperson for that demographic, evidenced by your attempt to lecture me on a topic that you have no understanding of or experience with.

My understanding and experience is just as valid as your own. We live in an insane world, were you can say something like, "your views are invalid because you are white", and expect to be taken seriously.

3. Your insistence on labeling others who do not agree with your views as "lefties" is a tactic that you default to in nearly every thread that I've seen you present in. And then after that, you progress to "race baiting asshole" as your next level of defense. Which is exactly why I normally don't respond to much of what you have to say.

Most rabidly political zealots of any kind are normally impossible to reason with. And I usually don't waste valuable time attempting to do so.

For a number of posts in a row, you've managed to be relatively civil and actually address the topic and my points, seriously and I believe, honesty.

Note how I have replied in kind.

I treat people with the level of respect they show me. When you see me calling people "lefties" or "race baiting assholes" it is because they have taken the discussion to that level.

If you withdraw from the conversation at this point, it is not because I have been rude to you. I have not. So, don't kid yourself with that excuse.

Therefore I am agreeing to disagree and you are entitled to your views, but realize that you are nowhere near informed enough and lack the life experience to be critical of mine.

View attachment 313841

So, all you have to refute my many cited examples, from the BLue and Grey Reunion, to the Dukes of Hazzard, to Obama sending a wreath to the Confederate Memorial,

is that I am white, and thus my views can be discounted.

Again, for the 100th time. I personally do not care what race you are, nor do I personally care what your PERSONAL perception of the Confederate flag is.

My difference of opinion from yours is mainly generational and part geographical.

What you continue to sidestep is that since you ARE white, you NEVER were part of a demographic that was denied the most basic of civil rights, and you NEVER witnessed your own family having human waste thrown on them by "people" WAVING CONFEDERATE FLAGS for peacefully demonstrating.

Unlike you, to me that so called "symbol of regional pride" represents a culture that could return if given enough acceptance, and is not harmless in my view.

A swastika could just as easily be viewed as a harmless symbol as well....by certain people.

You are futilely attempting to make a point to the wrong person on this subject.

I agreed to disagree.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

1. So, you open by stating that you do not care what my race is.

2. Then you immediately cite my race as a reason to dismiss my views. IMMEDIATELY.

3. My views and experiences are just as valid as yours.

4. The Union vets who accepted the flying of the Confederate Flag at the Blue and Grey Reunion in Gettysburgh, they fought for years, many were wounded, or lost limbs, saw friends and family killed. How does your moral authority trump theirs?

5. Attacking whites for having any pride in their culture and/or heritage, is what you want to do IF YOU WANT A RETURN TO WHITE RACISM AGAINST YOU AND YOURS. Do you think that tearing down those statues and banning those flags are going to build feelings of inclusion and tolerance in whites, or the exact opposite?

Seriously? Now I think you just want to argue for the sake of being obtuse. I have patiently listened to your opinion and repeatedly expressed that it is your right to believe what you wish, while making it clear that I have the same right.

That is far from "dismissing" what you had to say, I'm just not changing my view in order to placate you, that is what appears to be your problem.

Now you are being redundant and attempting to put your personal spin on what I am stating.

There is a difference between me not caring what race you are personally, versus you NOT experiencing certain things that I did because of racial differences.

You couldn't have experienced what I did based on that. And like it or not, that is something that is just a reality.

Did you personally fight in the war as a Union vet?

Did I I personally witness what I did actually seeing the Confederate flag as an oppressive symbol?

Yes.

As far as banning Confederate statues and flags, I live in a region where they are not present, so it does not matter to me at all. One way or another.

As far as "attacking white people", that is totally ridiculous. There are numerous white people who object to those symbols as well, and as far as ME "personally attacking white people", that is absurd.

I have white in laws who have stayed in MY home, been given money by ME and had numerous favors done for them by me with no strings attached, so don't even talk to me about "attacking white people". I have directly helped far more than I have hurt.

I think that somewhere in your amplified belief that white people are being discriminated against on a "massive" scale, that you silently wish for a return to legal discrimination by whites against "me and my own".

Which is fine. That's mainly why I visit this forum. It is to gain more perspective on what SOME of the angry fringe of society actually believe.

Vigilance and awareness is always a safe practice.

Last edited:
I understand your fear. If citing historical fact is hate whitey, maybe whitey should not have done the things recorded.
It's hilarious the way you believe I'm afraid of anything you could possibly say.

I am not a leftist. I don't operate solely on emotion.

Did whitey do bad things? Of course. So has every other race and ethnicity...including your own.

But you can't seem to work up much outrage for any of that, can you?

I operate on fact son. You don't want to discuss the facts. No one in America has done what whitey has done. That's why you run from the conversation.
Meanwhile, there are people still owning human beings in the world.

But since they're not whitey, you don't give a shit.

But whitey must pay, right?

Since slavery is no longer legal in America, there seems to be an inability for white racists to discuss the continuing racism by whites in America since slavery has ended. You don't care about slavery around the world, you use it to try dismissing the racism people like you still exhibit here in America. Why? Because you don't talk about European slavery when you do so. So again, I understand your cowardice relative to the inability you have to discuss the continuance of white racism in America since slavery ended. And you certainly do not want to discuss the worldwide picture of white imperialism which continues today in most of the world.

You are out of your league here junior and the information you read at stormfront won't help you if you continue with this cowardice.
I've talked about European slavery. If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

And no, once again, just because I don't kiss your ass like the white leftists here, that doesn't make me racist. That argument is old and busted.

Run along now, kid. I suggest you find someplace on the internet where your racism isn't challenged.

Your argument is tired son. You argue against documented history, court cases and public policy. That's what you're challenging and you're challenging it with only your opinion. So let's talk about Corrigan v. Buckley. This case is an example of how the government helped whites enforce racist policy. I doubt if you know anything about that case and decision. But when I say that the government has given whites everything they have, you want to argue claiming that you aren't kissing any black persons ass and that somehow you're whitey the hero because you challenge the black man you call a racist because he refuses to genuflect to your punk lily white ass.

The fact you know nothing about this case is a reason why you don't want to discuss the years after slavery and it is why you best leave this argument before I stick my black foot so far up your white ass, that you can walk while sitting on it.

You call me a racist and you do that based on your white fragility.

More and more, the largest single ethnic group is growing more and more resentful of being discriminated against and oppressed.
:boo_hoo14::CryingCow:

And once again you cut nearly everything from the post, to select out an out of context fragment to strawman.

That is, again, the type of tactic used by people who know they have lost the debate.

Here are my points, which you were unable to even address, and too cowardly to be honest about that.

1. "striving" for equal outcomes, while ignoring unequal accomplishments, requires discrimination. Racist discrimination.You are supporting systemic, universal , government enforced racism.

2. It is not about having "less than I have grown accustomed to" but NOT HAVING EQUAL TREATMENT AND RIGHTS, you pompous and racist ass.

3. The end will not be a "happier society". More and more, the largest single ethnic group is growing more and more resentful of being discriminated against and oppressed. All the while people like you and IM2, are encouraging in minorities an expectation of ever increasing Privilege (in the medieval sense of the word). THat is not a recipe for a "happy and productive society" but for one torn apart by racial tribalism and eventually violence.

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.”

IT IS NOT THE SHOW. IT IS THAT AMERICA AS A WHOLE ACCEPTED IT'S PORTRAYAL OF THE SYMBOLS AS HARMLESS AND NOT RACIST.

Was accepting. Since then, you lefties have grown in power and intolerance and become more aggressive in The Culture War. But what happened in the more recent past, does not change the historical record of over 150 years of acceptance.

Quite a lot of people. But more to the point, none of them, AND none of those that did not watch the show, seemed to have any problem with the depiction of the symbols as harmless regional pride.

I looked. I was hoping to find some report of some small group that made a fuss and was ignored, and/or laughed at.

But I could find NOTHING. Not one peep.

Incorrect. Try again without the spin.

I do when they are an assault on my views and my heritage and my interests. Or, "or".

Do you admit that the people of the 1980s, who endorsed the celebration of the symbols of the Confederate Flag and The General Lee,

were doing so, in their view, as harmless symbols of regional pride, and thus for you to judge them, or treat them as though they were celebrating those symbols as though they agreed with YOU, that they were symbols of racism,

would be wrong of you?

One last time. S L O W L Y. Before I depart from this silly circular argument that you are so intent on engaging in:

1. I do not care if YOU or anyone else sees your Confederate flag as a "harmless symbol of regional pride that has stood for 150 years".

I witnessed it being present in the hands of racist, anti civil rights scum in the early 1960's. In case you did not realize it, the 1960's were LESS than 60 years ago. So you can stop wasting your time trying to convince me that most of the country has viewed it as "harmless" for that length of time.

Why do you give those relatively few racists what they want ie the power to co-opt those symbols for their purposes?

2. I will not admit to something that I disagree with for the sake of making you comfortable.

But on what grounds can you disagree with me? The evidence from the show is clear, good clean fun.

3. I am not "incorrect" in my view of what your so called "positions" revolve around. It is obvious that anything that you remotely perceive as not being aligned with your extremely radical, far right, pro white agenda, you consider to be an assault on ALL white people, as a self proclaimed spokesperson for that demographic, evidenced by your attempt to lecture me on a topic that you have no understanding of or experience with.

My understanding and experience is just as valid as your own. We live in an insane world, were you can say something like, "your views are invalid because you are white", and expect to be taken seriously.

3. Your insistence on labeling others who do not agree with your views as "lefties" is a tactic that you default to in nearly every thread that I've seen you present in. And then after that, you progress to "race baiting asshole" as your next level of defense. Which is exactly why I normally don't respond to much of what you have to say.

Most rabidly political zealots of any kind are normally impossible to reason with. And I usually don't waste valuable time attempting to do so.

For a number of posts in a row, you've managed to be relatively civil and actually address the topic and my points, seriously and I believe, honesty.

Note how I have replied in kind.

I treat people with the level of respect they show me. When you see me calling people "lefties" or "race baiting assholes" it is because they have taken the discussion to that level.

If you withdraw from the conversation at this point, it is not because I have been rude to you. I have not. So, don't kid yourself with that excuse.

Therefore I am agreeing to disagree and you are entitled to your views, but realize that you are nowhere near informed enough and lack the life experience to be critical of mine.

View attachment 313841

So, all you have to refute my many cited examples, from the BLue and Grey Reunion, to the Dukes of Hazzard, to Obama sending a wreath to the Confederate Memorial,

is that I am white, and thus my views can be discounted.

Again, for the 100th time. I personally do not care what race you are, nor do I personally care what your PERSONAL perception of the Confederate flag is.

My difference of opinion from yours is mainly generational and part geographical.

What you continue to sidestep is that since you ARE white, you NEVER were part of a demographic that was denied the most basic of civil rights, and you NEVER witnessed your own family having human waste thrown on them by "people" WAVING CONFEDERATE FLAGS for peacefully demonstrating.

Unlike you, to me that so called "symbol of regional pride" represents a culture that could return if given enough acceptance, and is not harmless in my view.

A swastika could just as easily be viewed as a harmless symbol as well....by certain people.

You are futilely attempting to make a point to the wrong person on this subject.

I agreed to disagree.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

1. So, you open by stating that you do not care what my race is.

2. Then you immediately cite my race as a reason to dismiss my views. IMMEDIATELY.

3. My views and experiences are just as valid as yours.

4. The Union vets who accepted the flying of the Confederate Flag at the Blue and Grey Reunion in Gettysburgh, they fought for years, many were wounded, or lost limbs, saw friends and family killed. How does your moral authority trump theirs?

5. Attacking whites for having any pride in their culture and/or heritage, is what you want to do IF YOU WANT A RETURN TO WHITE RACISM AGAINST YOU AND YOURS. Do you think that tearing down those statues and banning those flags are going to build feelings of inclusion and tolerance in whites, or the exact opposite?

Seriously? Now I think you just want to argue for the sake of being obtuse. I have patiently listened to your opinion and repeatedly expressed that it is your right to believe what you wish, while making it clear that I have the same right.

That is far from "dismissing" what you had to say, I'm just not changing my view in order to placate you, that is what appears to be your problem.

Now you are being redundant and attempting to put your personal spin on what I am stating.

There is a difference between me not caring what race you are personally, versus you NOT experiencing certain things that I did because of racial differences.

You couldn't have experienced what I did based on that. And like it or not, that is something that is just a reality.

And that is you bringing up my race and your race as the reason(s) why your view is more valid. That you put the spin in there of "experience" is just another way of saying race.

Cause on someone of YOUR race could experience that, and I can't EXPERIENCE it, because of my race.

I was not a Union vet, no. But the Union vets were part of the generation that decided on a policy of reconciliation with the South.

Who are you to renege on that reconciliation? What moral authority do you have, that trumps those that fought and suffered to defeat the Confederacy?

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.”

Calling people racist for celebrating regional pride in a manner you don't like, is not fighting against tyranny, it is just you ginning up an excuse to demonize and marginalize people you don't like.

The more of an air of moral superiority spin you put on it, as you push people around for no reason, the more pissed off you will make them and the MORE that your idea of this being a path to a "happier and more productive" society,

is even more of a suicidal delusion.

Oh, have a tissue. I really do appreciate every crazy gem you share here, Correll. Provided the right sort of stimulus.. I just can't help cracking myself up at times. OMG, comedy gold!
More and more, the largest single ethnic group is growing more and more resentful of being discriminated against and oppressed.
:boo_hoo14::CryingCow:

And yet, you have to cut the vast majority of my posts, to hide my point, when you "reply".

That is not the action of someone laughing at someone else's stupidity.

That is the type of thing you do, when you know that you have lost the debate, but are too dishonest to admit it.

You posted graph showing a gap in college degrees between whites and blacks. Yet you call for equal outcomes.

If blacks are less qualified, due to having less education, then getting equal outcomes can only be done by discriminating against more qualified whites AND will end up with less qualified people doing the jobs.

So, what are you going to NOT cut and how are you going to spin it, to pretend that I did not just prove that you support racism discrimination against whites?

Note: It needs 2. Not just 1. Two erect phallic symbols.. to compensate for its woeful lack of substance..
shaun-king-follow-ashaunking-guns-are-the-ultimate-phallic-symbol-19645707.png

It was a racist show written for morons and it is an embarrassment for anyone to admit they liked it.

No, there is nothing "wrong with me" because I do not share your particular taste in TV programs, and for you to even make a statement like that, makes YOU a pompous ass, not me. Obviously the show would have some regional appeal. By your own admission you were in a rust belt area where some people identified with the characters of the show, that's human nature.

I personally do not care who liked the show and who did not, nor am I judging anyone who did. It's not a big deal to me.

But you questioning my personal preferences as far as television shows, makes you someone who clearly has far too much time on their hands.

You nor me, nor anyone else "Knows what EVERYONE in America actually thought of the show", as you stated.

That is a ridiculous and illogical overstatement, because no one has the psychic ability to have such knowledge.

We have differing views of the Confederate flag and that amounts to what it is......different opinions, which has nothing to do with who watches what on television.

You are an extremely small and petty individual.

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath waiting for you to chastise rightwinger for what you're chastising Correll for.

Because everyone involved knows you're not going to do that.

What RW says to another poster, is his business, not mine.

I'm not a moderator here, so what is your point?
Pointing out leftist hypocrisy is a hobby of mine.

IT has nothing to do with anyone being on the "left, right or middle", and you know it.

It is you attempting to persuade another poster to say something against a poster that you disagree with in order to defend yet another poster that you are obviously in agreement with.

That is some childish, petty bullshit.

I dont see you "chastising" anyone who you think is on the so called called "right", so work on your own hypocrisy, and consider finding a new "hobby"
Wow. Okay, you get a checkmark in the "hates it when his hypocrisy is pointed out" column.

Meanwhile, the left can't exist without their double standards. Period. End of story. More whining about it changes nothing, so don't even bother.

It's hilarious the way you believe I'm afraid of anything you could possibly say.

I am not a leftist. I don't operate solely on emotion.

Did whitey do bad things? Of course. So has every other race and ethnicity...including your own.

But you can't seem to work up much outrage for any of that, can you?

I operate on fact son. You don't want to discuss the facts. No one in America has done what whitey has done. That's why you run from the conversation.

Since slavery is no longer legal in America, there seems to be an inability for white racists to discuss the continuing racism by whites in America since slavery has ended. You don't care about slavery around the world, you use it to try dismissing the racism people like you still exhibit here in America. Why? Because you don't talk about European slavery when you do so. So again, I understand your cowardice relative to the inability you have to discuss the continuance of white racism in America since slavery ended. And you certainly do not want to discuss the worldwide picture of white imperialism which continues today in most of the world.

You are out of your league here junior and the information you read at stormfront won't help you if you continue with this cowardice.
I've talked about European slavery. If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

And no, once again, just because I don't kiss your ass like the white leftists here, that doesn't make me racist. That argument is old and busted.

Run along now, kid. I suggest you find someplace on the internet where your racism isn't challenged.

Your argument is tired son. You argue against documented history, court cases and public policy. That's what you're challenging and you're challenging it with only your opinion. So let's talk about Corrigan v. Buckley. This case is an example of how the government helped whites enforce racist policy. I doubt if you know anything about that case and decision. But when I say that the government has given whites everything they have, you want to argue claiming that you aren't kissing any black persons ass and that somehow you're whitey the hero because you challenge the black man you call a racist because he refuses to genuflect to your punk lily white ass.

The fact you know nothing about this case is a reason why you don't want to discuss the years after slavery and it is why you best leave this argument before I stick my black foot so far up your white ass, that you can walk while sitting on it.

You're retarded.

Note: It needs 2. Not just 1. Two erect phallic symbols.. to compensate for its woeful lack of substance..
View attachment 314070

The right seems to have a fixation on guns and gays.
You said something right for a change.

I support gays legally owning firearms for self-protection. It's a basic human right and applies to everyone.

The left doesn't. The left wants people to be defenseless. I'd ask you to think about it, but you're sadly not capable.

If blacks are less qualified, due to having less education, then getting equal outcomes can only be done by discriminating against more qualified whites AND will end up with less qualified people doing the jobs.
OMG, at long last! You've made a stab at substantive argument! Well, sorry, given one group starts out less educated than another, then to achieve equality the obvious solution is to have the advantaged group help the disadvantaged group catch up. Now get busy. Crying won't help you. Crying won't do you no good..

View attachment 314070

The right seems to have a fixation on guns and gays.
You said something right for a change.

I support gays legally owning firearms for self-protection. It's a basic human right and applies to everyone.

The left doesn't. The left wants people to be defenseless. I'd ask you to think about it, but you're sadly not capable.
:cuckoo:

OMG, at long last! You've made a stab at substantive argument! Well, sorry, given one group starts out less educated than another, then to achieve equality the obvious solution is to have the advantaged group help the disadvantaged group catch up. Now get busy. Crying won't help you. Crying won't do you no good..

1. Dude. I'v been nothing but substance. Which is why you've been cutting my posts down to nothing. To hide that.

2. It is not that "one group starts out with less education" it is that one group consistently under performs in education, despite decades of efforts on the problem by the "advantaged group".

3. My point remains. To get the equal outcomes you demand, given the education gap, requires anti-white discrimination. AND results in less qualified people doing the jobs. Your policy position is one of racist discrimination and oppression. That is the reality of what you are demanding. And we see it in the real world, all the time.

You're retarded.

So you know nothing about Corrigan v. Buckley but you want yo argue with me and call me a racist. Now that's retarded. Do you know what a deed clause is? A restrictive covenant? Contract selling? C'mon Mr. I'm the white man that bows to no negro. Because when I say that Whites have benefitted from racist law and policy, you choose to disagree, woof about what ass you won't kiss, then call me a racist for saying things like that. These things happened after slavery so talking about who owns who today us just a diversion and its all you got. You decided you could go from high school to the pros, but you ain't Kevin Garnett. White racist shit talk don't work here son. I ain't posting memes junior, I'm posting legal cases and decisions from the United States Supreme court. You have no challenge for this.

1122572d1487594281-battle-%241500-27-5-plus-hardtails-whats-your-pick-here-endeth-lesson.jpg

You're retarded.

So you know nothing about Corrigan v. Buckley but you want yo argue with me and call me a racist. Now that's retarded. Do you know what a deed clause is? A restrictive covenant? Contract selling? C'mon Mr. I'm the white man that bows to no negro. Because when I say that Whites have benefitted from racist law and policy, you choose to disagree, woof about what ass you won't kiss, then call me a racist for saying things like that. These things happened after slavery so talking about who owns who today us just a diversion and its all you got. You decided you could go from high school to the pros, but you ain't Kevin Garnett. White racist shit talk don't work here son. I ain't posting memes junior, I'm posting legal cases and decisions from the United States Supreme court. You have no challenge for this.

You say you want to discuss a case, but you talk and talk shit, and post nothing on the case. Did you think that no one would notice?

So, what year was it? 1866? 1867?

Damn grumble, that was awesome.

Forum List

Back