The Gaystapo is at it again

No, Iā€™ll stay in my country thanks...the one I proudly served for 20 years. What branch of service were you in?
I donā€™t know about him, but I was in the ā€œI donā€™t hate my country branchā€. Itā€™s the one you refused to join.

After that, I entered the ā€œI actually respect, uphold, and defend the U.S. Constitutionā€ branch. Another one you selfishly refuse to join.

You didn't serve "patriot". You were a football "star", remember?

I actually have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution
in every job I've had since I was 18. I had to do it every time I reenlisted, when I worked for the TSA and now in my current employment as a registrar of voters. Have you ever sworn an oath (other than in your head) to uphold and defend the Constitution?

A really cool part of my job is when I get to administer the oath to candidates for office. I get chills every single time. A few have even brought me to tears with their solemnity and earnestness.

The link is from Amnesty International, Nazi Sympathizer.

Amnesty International is a global movement of millions of people demanding human rights for all people ā€“ no matter who they are or where they are. We are the worldā€™s largest grassroots human rights organization.​
I don't want someone that hates Americans to have the right to come to America to slaughter me and my family. I'm aware that makes a bigot, but I don't care.

Thanks Captain Non Sequitur. Got anything else unrelated to the topic to whine about?
Get out of my country.

No, Iā€™ll stay in my country thanks...the one I proudly served for 20 years. What branch of service were you in?
Thanks for your service. However, that doesn't give you moral authority over a taxpayer that supported you. Keep your nasty perversion to yourself and out of my schools.

It actually does gives me moral authority over you. I pay taxes AND volunteered to serve...you just pay taxes. Regardless, I'll stay in.MY country, thanks.

Who cares what your so-called bible says?
God.

And about 4 billion other people.
Which god? There are literally hundreds.
I said God, not god. :laugh:
There's more than one....and let's not forget the goddesses.
Many gods. Only One True Living God, the Creator.

You're obviously not a "true" Christian. It's blasphemous to even recognize the existence of more than just your shiny new savior.

Inscribed about 3,500 years ago on the walls of the Temple at Luxor were images of the Annunciation, Immaculate Conception, Birth and Adoration of Horus, with Thoth announcing to the Virgin Isis that she will conceive Horus; with Kneph, the "Holy Ghost," impregnating the virgin; and with the infant being attended by three kings, or magi, bearing gifts.

luxornativity.jpg

I'd like to know why a group of mentally ill people that represent .4% or less of the population are occupying 90% of the TV shows. Can anyone explain that?
It's fun watching you make up statistics.
Are 90% of the people you know gay? 50%? 10%? Higher percentage of actual people you know are gay or is the percentage higher just on TV? How much gay do you actually see in daily life versus what you watch on TV? I'm guessing not much unless you're gay yourself. And if you are your entire world view is way the hell off.

You want to go by empirical evidence? Okay, on a ship of 100 Coast Guardsmen, 3-5 are gay on average (men and women) from my personal experience. In my office of 12, 3 are gay (You could adjust for regional influence in that case...It is California, but one of "the gheys" is from Texas)

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
Most people that hate gays want them killed.

If you are one of those people, how would you wish to accomplish your mission?
Nobody wants gays killed you moron. What we don't want is to live in a world they get to determine what fucking normal is. Never turn the asylum over to the crazy's.
So any poster who says the muslims who throw gays off buildings......?
Sorry, I thought we were talking about the US.

Tipsycatlover isn't from the U.S.?

Are you one of those christian sharia supporters?
Nope. I am one of those constitution supporters. Such a shame that you refuse to join me.
Oh you mean the Constitution? The one that keeps our secular laws from being all about any one religion....or any religion? That Constitution?
Yes, that Constitution that states believers have "free exercise thereof". You don't like that part, huh.

I like that part fine...you realize it applies to ALL religions, right?

I don't want someone that hates Americans to have the right to come to America to slaughter me and my family. I'm aware that makes a bigot, but I don't care.

Thanks Captain Non Sequitur. Got anything else unrelated to the topic to whine about?
Get out of my country.

Thanks for your service. However, that doesn't give you moral authority over a taxpayer that supported you. Keep your nasty perversion to yourself and out of my schools.

It actually does gives me moral authority over you. I pay taxes AND volunteered to serve...you just pay taxes. Regardless, I'll stay in.MY country, thanks.
Sorry, you have no legal moral authority over me. That's just in your arrogant ignorant head. This country belongs to God-fearing people that believe in playing by the rules and enforcement of the laws. We believe in treating everyone the same and the Constitution as originally written. You're not going to take this land from us.

Nope. I am one of those constitution supporters. Such a shame that you refuse to join me.
Oh you mean the Constitution? The one that keeps our secular laws from being all about any one religion....or any religion? That Constitution?
Yes, that Constitution that states believers have "free exercise thereof". You don't like that part, huh.

No, it doesn't. Not if your religion doesn't support the Constitution. Islam hates the Constitution. The ideologies are incompatible.

The dude is a dude. Hell he looks like an old man, nowhere near feminine

Well the ID says female ! And that ID is good enough for voter ID , it must be followed !!!!

I'd call him a he and if he doesn't like it tough shit

Why? Why do you care? Do you just enjoy being a jerk to people ?

Science....

When do right wingers care about science?

Normally when the science is real, and not a figment of some left winger's fantasy.

Okay, on a ship of 100 Coast Guardsmen, 3-5 are gay on average (men and women) from my personal experience. In my office of 12, 3 are gay (You could adjust for regional influence in that case...It is California, but one of "the gheys" is from Texas)
Regardless...homosexuality does not entitle one to erase the U.S. Constitution. A man is still a man despite wearing a dress.

And insisting that government has the power to force other citizens to deny reality and perpetuate a lie is exactly the type of insanity that existed in Nazi, Germany. Leave it to the Gaystapo to try and recreate the Third Reich here in the U.S.

Get out of my country.

Sorry, you have no legal moral authority over me. That's just in your arrogant ignorant head. This country belongs to God-fearing people that believe in playing by the rules and enforcement of the laws. We believe in treating everyone the same and the Constitution as originally written. You're not going to take this land from us.

Who said legal? The country belongs to all citizens, whether they believe in your particular gods or not. Who is not going to take what land from who? I've got my own land, thanks. I have no need of yours.

No, it doesn't. Not if your religion doesn't support the Constitution. Islam hates the Constitution. The ideologies are incompatible.

Yeah, it actually does. The Constitution applies to all religions. Jefferson made a point of including Muslims.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
Most people that hate gays want them killed.

If you are one of those people, how would you wish to accomplish your mission?
Nobody wants gays killed you moron. What we don't want is to live in a world they get to determine what fucking normal is. Never turn the asylum over to the crazy's.
There is only one way to get them out of what you imagine is your world.

Ha, and you call me a moron? Your kind are hilarious.

Get out of my country.

Who said legal? The country belongs to all citizens, whether they believe in your particular gods or not. Who is not going to take what land from who? I've got my own land, thanks. I have no need of yours.
Oh, blah,blah blah.

Yeah, it actually does. The Constitution applies to all religions. Jefferson made a point of including Muslims.
Really? You believe that Jefferson was a supporter of Islam because he owned a Quran? This is going to be good. Show me how Jefferson liked and supported Islam.

Get out of my country.

This country belongs to citizens....there's no requirement to fear any god or goddess involved.

Really? You believe that Jefferson was a supporter of Islam because he owned a Quran? This is going to be good. Show me how Jefferson liked and supported Islam.
Including doesn't necessarily mean supporting....why do you change words?

Oh, blah,blah blah.

Whew...what a comeback. I'm cut to the core. Ouchie. :lol:

Forum List

Back