The Gaystapo is at it again

No, Iā€™ll stay in my country thanks...the one I proudly served for 20 years. What branch of service were you in?
I donā€™t know about him, but I was in the ā€œI donā€™t hate my country branchā€. Itā€™s the one you refused to join.

After that, I entered the ā€œI actually respect, uphold, and defend the U.S. Constitutionā€ branch. Another one you selfishly refuse to join.

How precious...an LGBT organization calls anything short of surrending to the Gaystapo ā€œhuman rights abuseā€. Shocking.

Take your brown shirt with the rainbow logo and go home sweetie.

The link is from Amnesty International, Nazi Sympathizer.

Amnesty International is a global movement of millions of people demanding human rights for all people ā€“ no matter who they are or where they are. We are the worldā€™s largest grassroots human rights organization.​
I don't want someone that hates Americans to have the right to come to America to slaughter me and my family. I'm aware that makes a bigot, but I don't care.

Thanks Captain Non Sequitur. Got anything else unrelated to the topic to whine about?
Get out of my country.

No, Iā€™ll stay in my country thanks...the one I proudly served for 20 years. What branch of service were you in?
Thanks for your service. However, that doesn't give you moral authority over a taxpayer that supported you. Keep your nasty perversion to yourself and out of my schools.

Most people that hate gays want them killed. If you are one of those people, how would you wish to accomplish your mission?
Well, Iā€™m not one of those people so I canā€™t answer that question. I believe every American is entitled to live free from assault.

But I also know that I have a constitutional right to free speech and that the government has no authority to make me renounce reality and perpetuate the lie that a man is a woman just because he likes to wear a dress so he can feel like a woman.

Thanks for your service. However, that doesn't give you moral authority over a taxpayer that supported you. Keep your nasty perversion to yourself and out of my schools.
Well said BS Filter. Well said.... :clap2:

There's more than one....
Well thatā€™s true if we are talking about the Obama Administration scandals, sexual assaults by Bill Clinton, lies by Hitlery Clinton, or catastrophic failures from left-wing policy.

However, when it comes to God, that statement simply isnā€™t true.

I'd like to know why a group of mentally ill people that represent .4% or less of the population are occupying 90% of the TV shows. Can anyone explain that?
It's fun watching you make up statistics.
Are 90% of the people you know gay? 50%? 10%? Higher percentage of actual people you know are gay or is the percentage higher just on TV? How much gay do you actually see in daily life versus what you watch on TV? I'm guessing not much unless you're gay yourself. And if you are your entire world view is way the hell off.

I'd like to know why a group of mentally ill people that represent .4% or less of the population are occupying 90% of the TV shows. Can anyone explain that?
It's fun watching you make up statistics.
Are 90% of the people you know gay? 50%? 10%? Higher percentage of actual people you know are gay or is the percentage higher just on TV? How much gay do you actually see in daily life versus what you watch on TV? I'm guessing not much unless you're gay yourself. And if you are your entire world view is way the hell off.
Show us that 90% of tv shows have gays in them.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
Most people that hate gays want them killed.

If you are one of those people, how would you wish to accomplish your mission?
Nobody wants gays killed you moron. What we don't want is to live in a world they get to determine what fucking normal is. Never turn the asylum over to the crazy's.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket

Nobody wants gays killed you moron. What we don't want is to live in a world they get to determine what fucking normal is. Never turn the asylum over to the crazy's.
So any poster who says the muslims who throw gays off buildings......?

Are you one of those christian sharia supporters?
Nope. I am one of those constitution supporters. Such a shame that you refuse to join me.
Oh you mean the Constitution? The one that keeps our secular laws from being all about any one religion....or any religion? That Constitution?
Oh you mean Christianity? The religion that give you the Constitution? You weren't going to get that from the muslims.

Are you one of those christian sharia supporters?
Nope. I am one of those constitution supporters. Such a shame that you refuse to join me.
Oh you mean the Constitution? The one that keeps our secular laws from being all about any one religion....or any religion? That Constitution?
Yes, that Constitution that states believers have "free exercise thereof". You don't like that part, huh.

So any poster who says the muslims who throw gays off buildings......?
Sorry, I thought we were talking about the US.

Most people that hate gays want them killed. If you are one of those people, how would you wish to accomplish your mission?
Well, Iā€™m not one of those people so I canā€™t answer that question. I believe every American is entitled to live free from assault.

But I also know that I have a constitutional right to free speech and that the government has no authority to make me renounce reality and perpetuate the lie that a man is a woman just because he likes to wear a dress so he can feel like a woman.

And I don't know about you, but I'm tired unto death of hearing speaking my opinion described as "assault" by people who don't have the emotional strength to handle being disagreed with or - God forbid - disapproved of without going all to pieces and collapsing into their "safe space" in tears.

Forum List

Back