The Gaystapo is at it again

The fact that there is a law IS the human rights abuse, Nazi sympathizer.
:umno:itā€™s not. Not even a little. Things donā€™t become a ā€œhuman rights abuseā€ simply because you donā€™t like it. Stop being the Gaystapo. Itā€™s repugnant.

It is, a lot.
The State of LGBT Human Rights Worldwide

at least 76 countries (home to 44% of the worldā€™s population) continue to criminalize same-sex relations. Six countries (Mauritania, Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Iraq) implement the death penalty for same-sex relations, as do some provinces in Nigeria and Somalia.​

Just because a homophobic Nazi sympathizer like you doesn't recognize that they are human rights abuses does not make them less so.
How precious...an LGBT organization calls anything short of surrending to the Gaystapo ā€œhuman rights abuseā€. Shocking.

Take your brown shirt with the rainbow logo and go home sweetie.

The link is from Amnesty International, Nazi Sympathizer.

Amnesty International is a global movement of millions of people demanding human rights for all people ā€“ no matter who they are or where they are. We are the worldā€™s largest grassroots human rights organization.​
I don't want someone that hates Americans to have the right to come to America to slaughter me and my family. I'm aware that makes a bigot, but I don't care.

Thanks Captain Non Sequitur. Got anything else unrelated to the topic to whine about?

:umno:itā€™s not. Not even a little. Things donā€™t become a ā€œhuman rights abuseā€ simply because you donā€™t like it. Stop being the Gaystapo. Itā€™s repugnant.

It is, a lot.

at least 76 countries (home to 44% of the worldā€™s population) continue to criminalize same-sex relations. Six countries (Mauritania, Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Iraq) implement the death penalty for same-sex relations, as do some provinces in Nigeria and Somalia.​

Just because a homophobic Nazi sympathizer like you doesn't recognize that they are human rights abuses does not make them less so.
How precious...an LGBT organization calls anything short of surrending to the Gaystapo ā€œhuman rights abuseā€. Shocking.

Amnesty International is a global movement of millions of people demanding human rights for all people ā€“ no matter who they are or where they are. We are the worldā€™s largest grassroots human rights organization.​
I don't want someone that hates Americans to have the right to come to America to slaughter me and my family. I'm aware that makes a bigot, but I don't care.

Thanks Captain Non Sequitur. Got anything else unrelated to the topic to whine about?
Get out of my country.

The fact that there is a law IS the human rights abuse, Nazi sympathizer.

It is, a lot.

Oh my, not a global movement, whatever shall we do? Lord knows if you can get a global movement going thereā€™s a massive pool of stupid people to draw from. The kind of stupid that canā€™t even science their way to identifying the males and females of a species.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
You can not misgender a trannie, because they change from minute to minute

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket

I'm guessing this guy would have been REALLY offended by my response, which would have been, "I couldn't possibly care less, you're ugly either way."

I'm guessing this guy would have been REALLY offended by my response, which would have been, "I couldn't possibly care less, you're ugly either way."
Calling a trannie that is obviously trying to be female a dude ought to be a sport........

Calling a trannie that is obviously trying to be female a dude ought to be a sport........
It's like find Waldo, but find Homo.

I'd like to know why a group of mentally ill people that represent .4% or less of the population are occupying 90% of the TV shows. Can anyone explain that?

Yeah, but this one ISN'T trying to be a female, obviously or otherwise. I mean, damn. If you're gonna demand that everyone knuckle under to your "identification" with the gender you "present as", at least frigging PRESENT as it. Throw us a crumb here. If you're going to make no effort to appear to be anything but an ugly-ass old man, then you don't get to pitch a fit when people accept you as the ugly-ass old man you're presenting yourself as.

I'd like to know why a group of mentally ill people that represent .4% or less of the population are occupying 90% of the TV shows. Can anyone explain that?

Same reason that circus clowns make up such a small part of the general population, but such a large percentage of the acts in a circus.

It is, a lot.

Get out of my country.
It's not just your country.....

Get out of my country.
The Gaystapo FĆ¼hrer is NOT going to like that! She has zero tolerance for anyone that doesnā€™t bow to the LGBT agenda.
Let her come and get me.
upload_2018-4-24_15-53-40.jpeg

Jailing Jews for being Jewish, journalists for being journalists and gays for being gay are all human rights abuses. How sick and twisted do you have to be not to recognize that?
Well for starters, the Bible doesnā€™t say it is a sin to be Jewish or a journalist. Additionally, a gay person doesnā€™t have to tell people they are gay. If theyā€™d just keep their mouth shut, nobody would know and they couldnā€™t go to prison in those nations.

But...again...it is not a ā€œhuman rights abuseā€ to go to prison for breaking the law. And youā€™re changing the subject. At the end of the day, Bookerā€™s typical progressive fascination with homosexuality was outrageous. That question has no business in a Senate confirmation hearing for a Secretary of State.
Who cares what your so-called bible says?

It is, a lot.

Get out of my country.

No, Iā€™ll stay in my country thanks...the one I proudly served for 20 years. What branch of service were you in?

Most people that hate gays want them killed.

If you are one of those people, how would you wish to accomplish your mission?

Forum List

Back