The Gaystapo is at it again

Hilarious how Leftards are so easily offended and hyperventilate over the stupidest of things. A normal human just shrugs or laughs over such silly things.
Rule of thumb.....how would someone like you feel if it was muslim displays in the public square as opposed to christian displays.
Thread is about a sexual pervert being offended, but I’ll take the bait.

As soon as I hear one leftist refusing to take Christmas as a holiday I’ll answer your question.
Yep, and those heathen will also be exchanging gifts and stuffing their lying faces with turkey, ham and prime rib. Major hypocrites.
And all of that is pagan in origin.......:71:

Hilarious how Leftards are so easily offended and hyperventilate over the stupidest of things. A normal human just shrugs or laughs over such silly things.
Rule of thumb.....how would someone like you feel if it was muslim displays in the public square as opposed to christian displays.

As soon as I hear one leftist refusing to take Christmas as a holiday I’ll answer your question.
Yep, and those heathen will also be exchanging gifts and stuffing their lying faces with turkey, ham and prime rib. Major hypocrites.

Dummy doesn't even know that christian holidays were stolen from Pagans.

All of christianity is based on, stolen from older religions.

You just said you know every thing about christianity but you really need to educate yourself.
Yes, Christians used Judiasm as its source.

Dufus thinks Christmas falls on the winter solstice.

Close enough...

Let me guess...you think the christmas story occurs in the winter. :71:

Rule of thumb.....how would someone like you feel if it was muslim displays in the public square as opposed to christian displayst .

Close enough...

It doesn't matter. I also don't believe the crucifixion occurred on a Friday, but on a Wednesday because of the Passover days. All the Old Testament festivals were a picture of prophesy fulfilled in Jesus. You have this weird notion that all Christians are mind controlled, huh. Some of the pseudo Christian cults are, but the majority aren't.

Dummy doesn't even know that christian holidays were stolen from Pagans.

All of christianity is based on, stolen from older religions.

You just said you know every thing about christianity but you really need to educate yourself.
I'll take my chances. Good luck.

Fine. No one is saying you should change your beliefs.

Except you.

All I said is, for all your preaching, you're really ignernt. Luckily for you, that's a requirement for believing in your particular cult.

Close enough...

I love it. Haters always think they’re theologians.

Close enough...

It doesn't matter. I also don't believe the crucifixion occurred on a Friday, but on a Wednesday because of the Passover days. All the Old Testament festivals were a picture of prophesy fulfilled in Jesus. You have this weird notion that all Christians are mind controlled, huh. Some of the pseudo Christian cults are, but the majority aren't.

So convenient, isn't it.
One can be "christian" while not bothering to believe in much of anything.
Its not called cafeteria christianity fer nuthin'.

Close enough...

So convenient, isn't it.
Whatever you say, Einstein. You're about the dumbest heathen loser on this forum.

Close enough...

So convenient, isn't it.

You actually know about 1/4 of what you pretend you know

Close enough...

I love it. Haters always think they’re theologians.

Tell it BS Filter.
Then read your own posts.

Seriously, hate is pretty much all you write about. And its always amazingly fact free.

Yep. That's a right that has been taken away from us. We are forced to treat xmas as a holiday. Worse, we're forced to pay higher taxes for it.

Hey, I'm forced to treat MLK Jr Day as a holiday. Life sucks sometimes when you live around other humans.

Close enough...

So convenient, isn't it.

So convenient, isn't it?

One can "know" all about the beliefs of others without actually bothering to know anything about the beliefs of others.

I call it being an "ignoranus": someone who's not only stupid, but is also an asshole.

Close enough...

So convenient, isn't it.

Pretty generous estimate, if you ask me.

Conversely, someone who knows a lot about both sees there is little difference in the religions. What is different is the culture of the followers.
Wrong. I am well educated in both, and there is a vast difference.

Okay resident theologian, tell us the differences. Top 5 would be fine.
Well, obviously I am better educated in Christianity and Islam than you. First of all The Christian God is Love and forgiveness. Second. The muslim god is a god that requires murder to unbelievers. Third.The Christian God came to earth to show us love and forgiveness of sins, then He paid the price himself for the sins of man. Fourth. The muslim god doesn't forgive sins and didn't die for the sins of man, but requires the blood of each to pay for their own sins. Fifth. The Christian KNOWS they are saved and have eternal Life with God through faith in Jesus. The muslim never knows for sure of their salvation. They have no confidence. They have no Savior.

You can research more on your own if you want to.

So you lied when you said you knew a lot about both...
Oh, go to hell.

Sorry, I don’t believe in the existence of hell. Muslims and Christians both do. How weird.

Yep. That's a right that has been taken away from us. We are forced to treat xmas as a holiday. Worse, we're forced to pay higher taxes for it.

Hey, I'm forced to treat MLK Jr Day as a holiday. Life sucks sometimes when you live around other humans.

What religion views it as a religious holiday? Oh, none? Crappy argument then...

What religion views it as a religious holiday? Oh, none? Crappy argument then...

Leftism.

And are you saying it's only annoying to be "forced" to accommodate religious beliefs? It's somehow not annoying to be "forced" to accommodate other things you don't participate in?

Or is it just that only YOU are allowed to play victim?

What religion is that tied to, again?

Wrong. I am well educated in both, and there is a vast difference.

Okay resident theologian, tell us the differences. Top 5 would be fine.
Well, obviously I am better educated in Christianity and Islam than you. First of all The Christian God is Love and forgiveness. Second. The muslim god is a god that requires murder to unbelievers. Third.The Christian God came to earth to show us love and forgiveness of sins, then He paid the price himself for the sins of man. Fourth. The muslim god doesn't forgive sins and didn't die for the sins of man, but requires the blood of each to pay for their own sins. Fifth. The Christian KNOWS they are saved and have eternal Life with God through faith in Jesus. The muslim never knows for sure of their salvation. They have no confidence. They have no Savior.

You can research more on your own if you want to.

So you lied when you said you knew a lot about both...
Oh, go to hell.

Sorry, I don’t believe in the existence of hell. Muslims and Christians both do. How weird.
Doesn't matter what you believe. It matters what God believes.

Close enough...

So convenient, isn't it.

Why is this about a poster and not the topic?

Forum List

Back