The Gaystapo is at it again

The individual tombstones....serious as any vet who knows how it works can be. Families pick tombstones, not the government.
It's government property, government pays for it. You can't win here. Move on.
No, those tombstones are paid for by sacrifice and blood, not your measly tax dollars.
Suddenly, oh my such a patriot.
Suddenly? How about having served in the military for 20 + years. Suddenly indeed. How long did you serve, pray tell?
Aren't you the poster that was whining yesterday about making posts personal? My, you're a first class hypocrite, aren't you.
It's personal to ask when you served when you question a vet's patriotism? Ok, snowflake. I got my answer.

The individual tombstones....serious as any vet who knows how it works can be. Families pick tombstones, not the government.
Really? You don't think those who actually served...those who gave the last full measure didn't pay for them with their blood?

Again, another RW with NO respect for those who served.....for those who died. You think those tombstones are government property. How sad to be such as you.
Yep, government property. Your attempt at marginalizing my point has failed. Everyone knows what I mean. You and your pal seawitch aren't going to get the results you're after.
No, tombstones are not government property, they are earned....earned by those who served. You probably have no idea how that works.
I agree with you. Arlington is still government property. Cool down now before you pop a blood vessel.
But the graves are personal with personally picked crosses, etc. on them.

After I'm gone...most likely...but not forever. BTW, I ask again. What do you think of the Apotheosis of Washington?
Nothing but the Kingdom of God is forever. Never seen the apotheosis. I have no thoughts on it. It's a work of art, I hear.
You mean the "work of art" in the center of the Capitol Rotunda which shows Washington as a god......well, maybe he is.
Whatever. Yawwwn. Your feeble weak jabs are fun to toy with.
So you have no problem with Washington as a god. Ok.
Naw, it's a work of art. I'm one of those sane common sense Christians. I even have a tattoo and listen to rock n roll.
another work of art in Washington D.C.
upload_2018-4-26_10-32-31.png

It's personal to ask when you served when you question a vet's patriotism? Ok, snowflake. I got my answer.

You've done that more times than I can count to Vets here....and don't call anybody a "snowflake"...that's your cult's domain.

You've done that more times than I can count to Vets here....and don't call anybody a "snowflake"...that's your cult's domain.
Oh really? Go ahead and link a few.

Fuck off....everybody here knows your M.O.....Pete.
"You've done that more times than I can count to Vets here" And yet you cannot provide one example. So, you punt. Surprise surprise.

I’m practically speechless here. You can’t be that dumb, can you bodecea? :lmao:
No, those tombstones are paid for by sacrifice and blood, not your measly tax dollars.

Suddenly? Again I will ask you which branch of service you voluntarily joined.
I didn't because I can't. You want to keep making this personal because you ran out of intellectual points. That's fine. Doesn't matter. I know who I am, and a little pusillanimous pissant loser like you can't shake me. You and your butt buddy Seawytch are not patriotic examples of vets. You're examples of a small faction that use military service as a weapon against the good decent Patriots that love this country and our founders. You're frauds of the worst kind.

Last edited:
Nothing but the Kingdom of God is forever. Never seen the apotheosis. I have no thoughts on it. It's a work of art, I hear.
You mean the "work of art" in the center of the Capitol Rotunda which shows Washington as a god......well, maybe he is.
Naw, it's a work of art. I'm one of those sane common sense Christians. I even have a tattoo and listen to rock n roll.
another work of art in Washington D.C. View attachment 190088
Cool. Did you know there is Scripture all throughout the Washington monument and a bible is buried in a cornerstone. Better get to work on that.

Cool. Did you know there is Scripture all throughout the Washington monument and a bible is buried in a cornerstone. Better get to work on that.
Did you know that the Washington monument is a model of an Egyptian obelisk and that it was picked as that shape because Washington was a Free mason and the Capitol building was even dedicated using a Freemason ceremony? And let's not forget that a lot of the major Government buildings in Washington are built to model Greek and Roman temples.....

Did you know that the Washington monument is a model of an Egyptian obelisk and that it was picked as that shape because Washington was a Free mason and the Capitol building was even dedicated using a Freemason ceremony? And let's not forget that a lot of the major Government buildings in Washington are built to model Greek and Roman temples.....
Yes, I knew that. Did you know the Apostle Paul was a Roman citizen, and God used him to write 2/3 of the New Testament?

I didn't because I can't. You want to keep making this personal because you ran out of intellectual points. That's fine. Doesn't matter. I know who I am, and a little pusillanimous pissant loser like you can't shake me. You and your butt buddy Seawytch are not patriotic examples of vets. You're examples of a small faction that use military service as a weapon against the good decent Patriots that love this country and our founders. You're frauds of the worst kind.
Wait...who attacked who's patriotism? And now when asked simply what branch of service you were in, you start crying....and attacking vets. We know....we know. Veterans are only to be supported if they fit your RW agenda. Not that we aren't used to that kind of thing from non-servers such as yourself.

Yes, I knew that. Did you know the Apostle Paul was a Roman citizen, and God used him to write 2/3 of the New Testament?
Paul was the L. Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith of his day. A scammer.

Wait...who attacked who's patriotism? And now when asked simply what branch of service you were in, you start crying....and attacking vets. We know....we know. Veterans are only to be supported if they fit your RW agenda. Not that we aren't used to that kind of thing from non-servers such as yourself.
You and your butt buddy attacked my patriotism by insinuating that because I didn't serve that I wasn't qualified to my position to criticize or offer my opinion here. Go play your game with someone else. You should be attacked by other vets and I hope you often are. You and your butt buddy seaweed are the lowest form of vets, if you really are. Probably got dishonorable discharges for blowing each other.

Yeah, and you're full of crap. You probably spent your entire military career in the brig. You are a lowlife. I don't consider you an authentic vet. You dishonor real American vets.

Last edited:
Yeah, and you're full of crap. You probably spent your entire military career in the brig. You are a lowlife. I don't consider you an authentic vet. You dishonor real American vets.
It's always a pleasure to see where RW feelings towards veterans REALLY lie. And thank you for your tax dollars paying my retirement. You can show your disdain towards veterans all you want. I still get paid. :71:

You and your butt buddy attacked my patriotism by insinuating that because I didn't serve that I wasn't qualified to my position to criticize or offer my opinion here. Go play your game with someone else. You should be attacked by other vets and I hope you often are. You and your butt buddy seaweed are the lowest form of vets, if you really are. Probably got dishonorable discharges for blowing each other.
Who questioned who's patriotism first? And now you are all butt hurt.....why? Because we pointed out that you never served in the military and you had the nerve to go on about how the government OWNS the grave markers in Arlington.......and now you will denigrate veterans again. Typical for you chickenhawk types.

It's always a pleasure to see where RW feelings towards veterans REALLY lie. And thank you for your tax dollars paying my retirement. You can show your disdain towards veterans all you want. I still get paid. :71:
See, this is why you're a piece of crap.

Faux.....lol

Forum List

Back