The Gaystapo is at it again

I don't call what you two lezbos did as serving, and you're certainly not fellow citizens. You're the trash good decent folks have to put up with to live in a wonderful country like this. You aren't authentic patriots. You existed in the military, if you actually served. You put in your time for the benefits provided by the hard working taxpayers. You're bums. The real vets here know what you two are. Keep going with this, I'm enjoying this immensely, as I'm sure others are. You two losers can't shake me.
Keep it coming. It's always a plus for everyone who reads these threads and posts to see what trumpanzees REALLY think about our military veterans.....especially from trumpanzees who never experienced the military themselves in any way.

Again, did I mention my thanks for your tax money going for my retirement check?
Oh, we real Patriots are used to the bottom feeders that hide in our military and merely exist for the benefits because they can't compete in the real world. There's two kinds of Veterans. The real Patriots and the losers, like you two lezbos.
What makes you a "real" patriot? Could it be your lack of serving? Could it be your denigrating veterans? Could it be your hatred of the 1st Amendment?

What is it exactly?
I didn't use the military to hide in like you and your sob sister. The real Patriots here know what you two are. Tell me why you two hate men, but use fake penises for pleasure? Real men don't care for 260 lb women, huh.
So you think people are in the military to hide. This is getting better and better. Let your hatred of our military veterans all hang out for everyone here to read. :clap:
Losers like you and your sob sister use the military to hide and suck off the good decent taxpayers. You're pitiful to keep trying to put yourself among the real Patriots of America. The real Patriots on this forum know what losers you two dykes are.

Keep it coming. It's always a plus for everyone who reads these threads and posts to see what trumpanzees REALLY think about our military veterans.....especially from trumpanzees who never experienced the military themselves in any way.

Again, did I mention my thanks for your tax money going for my retirement check?
Oh, we real Patriots are used to the bottom feeders that hide in our military and merely exist for the benefits because they can't compete in the real world. There's two kinds of Veterans. The real Patriots and the losers, like you two lezbos.
What makes you a "real" patriot? Could it be your lack of serving? Could it be your denigrating veterans? Could it be your hatred of the 1st Amendment?

What is it exactly?
I didn't use the military to hide in like you and your sob sister. The real Patriots here know what you two are. Tell me why you two hate men, but use fake penises for pleasure? Real men don't care for 260 lb women, huh.
So you think people are in the military to hide. This is getting better and better. Let your hatred of our military veterans all hang out for everyone here to read. :clap:
Losers like you and your sob sister use the military to hide and suck off the good decent taxpayers. You're pitiful to keep trying to put yourself among the real Patriots of America. The real Patriots on this forum know what losers you two dykes are.
And even MORE better...saying that people in the military suck off the good decent taxpayers. This is a very clear picture of you and your REAL feelings about our wonderful military. Thank you for being so honest and putting your beliefs down so clearly. Your words will make some wonderful quotes in the future....when referring to what people like you REALLY think about our veterans.

What is it exactly?
And even MORE better...saying that people in the military suck off the good decent taxpayers. This is a very clear picture of you and your REAL feelings about our wonderful military. Thank you for being so honest and putting your beliefs down so clearly. Your words will make some wonderful quotes in the future....when referring to what people like you REALLY think about our veterans.
You're such a lying weasel. I said losers like you and your dyke partner. Everyone can see what you're doing. You're a pitiful loser troll.

What is it exactly?
You're such a lying weasel. I said losers like you and your dyke partner. Everyone can see what you're doing. You're a pitiful loser troll.
And yet even more denigration of veterans. You must have really been rejected by either a vet or a recruiter.....no, wait, that would have required you to even have a tiny desire to serve this country. I'm not seeing that as a possibility with you. You aren't INCEL, are you?

And yet even more denigration of veterans. You must have really been rejected by either a vet or a recruiter.....no, wait, that would have required you to even have a tiny desire to serve this country. I'm not seeing that as a possibility with you. You aren't INCEL, are you?
Now you've got me laughing. You poor pitiful creature.

You think those tombstones are government property.
They are government property, you nitwit. :eusa_doh:
They are not...they are ordered and what is on them is chose by family members.
So all 80,000 families chose the exact same white cross with the exact same dimensions?!? Including all of the Jewish families?!? :lmao:

Do you even know what tombstones look like in Arlington? It sounds like you don't....
upload_2018-4-26_18-29-23.jpeg
upload_2018-4-26_18-29-37.jpeg
images

So all 80,000 families chose the exact same white cross with the exact same dimensions?!? Including all of the Jewish families?!? :lmao:

Do you even know what tombstones look like in Arlington? It sounds like you don't....View attachment 190186 View attachment 190187
images
Look at all those crosses. Burns your lying butt, huh.

They are not...they are ordered and what is on them is chose by family members. If it's up to the government, they wouldn't even be there....it's an individual, private decision....a right earned.
Rights aren't earned. Idiot.
The Right to a grave and marker at Military cemetaries...the right to a military pension...the right to VA care most certainly are earned. You sure don't know much about the military in this country, do you? Work hard to avoid any service to the U.S., did you?

Do you even know what tombstones look like in Arlington? It sounds like you don't....View attachment 190186 View attachment 190187
images
Look at all those crosses. Burns your lying butt, huh.
You are blind, aren't you?

From your own link my dear...
For a Government-furnished burial or memorial headstone
:laugh:
Right...they furnish it...but it is earned by the member.....it's his/hers and the family makes the decision as to what is on it, religion-wise...NOT the government.

Forum List

Back