The Gaystapo is at it again

Yes, and if the government takes my tax money and puts up crosses or cretches, that is wrong.
Well, you've got a big job ahead of you. Start with Arlington Cemetery.
If you are referring to the gravestones...those are private and individual.
I’m practically speechless here. You can’t be that dumb, can you bodecea? :lmao:
The individual tombstones....serious as any vet who knows how it works can be. Families pick tombstones, not the government.
It's government property, government pays for it. You can't win here. Move on.

Um, the church never takes your taxes, never has. The government takes your money. Man, you're really confused.
Yes, and if the government takes my tax money and puts up crosses or cretches, that is wrong.

Disgusting that the fundies are trying to force national cemeteries to put christian crosses on non-christian graves.

Why do christians hate the US constitution?

You're welcome to put what ever cult signs on your own and on your family graves but that's it.
There are Cristian symbols all over Washington DC. You have a big job ahead of you, better get to it, kid.
And you think they will be there forever? :71:
They're gonna be there after you're gone. Ha ha.

What are all the words in the 2nd Amendment?
What are all of the words in 1st Amendment? Allow me to help you. It begins...
Congress shall make no law...”
So if conservatives acted like you progressive fascists, we would insist that Congress is expressly forbidden from creating law.

Seriously sweetie...why do you continue to try? If someone ran circles around me like this on a particular subject, I would model some humility and never challenge them.

Those aren't all the words I hope you know. There is a qualifier to that...

It's truly sad that you walking in circles with your foot nailed to the floor translates in your brain to you running circles around anyone. You really should see someone about your delusions of grandeur. It's almost Trumpian.

I’m practically speechless here. You can’t be that dumb, can you bodecea? :lmao:
The individual tombstones....serious as any vet who knows how it works can be. Families pick tombstones, not the government.
No, those tombstones are paid for by sacrifice and blood, not your measly tax dollars.

Really? You don't think those who actually served...those who gave the last full measure didn't pay for them with their blood?

Again, another RW with NO respect for those who served.....for those who died. You think those tombstones are government property. How sad to be such as you.

Disgusting that the fundies are trying to force national cemeteries to put christian crosses on non-christian graves.

You're welcome to put what ever cult signs on your own and on your family graves but that's it.
There are Cristian symbols all over Washington DC. You have a big job ahead of you, better get to it, kid.
After I'm gone...most likely...but not forever. BTW, I ask again. What do you think of the Apotheosis of Washington?

I would like to come out at this time as vehemently anti-gay and a proud homophobe.
Thank you.

no one cares what you think.... certainly the law doesn't.

but here's some reading for you, hack

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals
I've been told that I'm an islamophobe, also. Perhaps I'm also a Muslim in that same article. You worthless leftists crack me up.
Who knows....are there multiple cases of people being rabidly against muslims who are found to be secret muslims?

No, those tombstones are paid for by sacrifice and blood, not your measly tax dollars.
Suddenly, oh my such a patriot.

After I'm gone...most likely...but not forever. BTW, I ask again. What do you think of the Apotheosis of Washington?
Nothing but the Kingdom of God is forever. Never seen the apotheosis. I have no thoughts on it. It's a work of art, I hear.

Nothing but the Kingdom of God is forever. Never seen the apotheosis. I have no thoughts on it. It's a work of art, I hear.
You mean the "work of art" in the center of the Capitol Rotunda which shows Washington as a god......well, maybe he is.

Really? You don't think those who actually served...those who gave the last full measure didn't pay for them with their blood?

Again, another RW with NO respect for those who served.....for those who died. You think those tombstones are government property. How sad to be such as you.
Yep, government property. Your attempt at marginalizing my point has failed. Everyone knows what I mean. You and your pal seawitch aren't going to get the results you're after.

Suddenly? How about having served in the military for 20 + years. Suddenly indeed. How long did you serve, pray tell?

You mean the "work of art" in the center of the Capitol Rotunda which shows Washington as a god......well, maybe he is.
Whatever. Yawwwn. Your feeble weak jabs are fun to toy with.

Suddenly? How about having served in the military for 20 + years. Suddenly indeed. How long did you serve, pray tell?
Aren't you the poster that was whining yesterday about making posts personal? My, you're a first class hypocrite, aren't you.

Yep, government property. Your attempt at marginalizing my point has failed. Everyone knows what I mean. You and your pal seawitch aren't going to get the results you're after.
No, tombstones are not government property, they are earned....earned by those who served. You probably have no idea how that works.

No, tombstones are not government property, they are earned....earned by those who served. You probably have no idea how that works.
I agree with you. Arlington is still government property. Cool down now before you pop a blood vessel.

So you have no problem with Washington as a god. Ok.

So you have no problem with Washington as a god. Ok.
Naw, it's a work of art. I'm one of those sane common sense Christians. I even have a tattoo and listen to rock n roll.

Suddenly? Again I will ask you which branch of service you voluntarily joined.

Forum List

Back