The Gaystapo is at it again

/——/ Uhhhh, Einstein, in a couple of generations none of us today will be alive. Drawing logical conclusions is not your forte.

Oh, so it's okay if future generations live in squalor because you'll be dead by then. I think you guys take the same position on the climate, right/

Conservatism at it's core is an argument for selfishness.
/——/ Ahhh another idiotic conclusion.... btw, I’ve set up trust funds so my grandkids can get a good education and start in life. What are you doing for your decedents besides whining like a little school girl?

/——/ We have those things because my wife and I worked our asses off, invested wisely and lived within our means.

Yes, yes, the voice of white privilege... I worked totally hard sitting behind a desk in a not back-breaking job.

Not to worry buddy, a couple more generations of republicans, you'll be in the same place they are.
/——/ Again making assumptions—- I worked for 35 years as a commissioned sales reps for Fortune 50 companies. I had a walking territory in Manhattan carrying a 35 lb sales bag. I did it on all kinds of weather because I made a 6 figure income most years. I didn’t sit behind a desk until I was 60.

/——/ Ahhh another idiotic conclusion.... btw, I’ve set up trust funds so my grandkids can get a good education and start in life. What are you doing for your decedents besides whining like a little school girl?

Nothing. They can do what I did. Join the Army and get a scholarship.

The Navy also works.

Of course, by the time the One Percenters get done, no one will be able to afford college no matter how big their trust funds are.

/——/ Again making assumptions—- I worked for 35 years as a commissioned sales reps for Fortune 50 companies. I had a walking territory in Manhattan carrying a 35 lb sales bag. I did it on all kinds of weather because I made a 6 figure income most years. I didn’t sit behind a desk until I was 60.

Oh, noes.... you had to walk a block with a 35 lb bag? Snicker.

Remembering all those times I had to do a 20 Klick forced march with full gear.... laughs at you.

Oh, noes.... you had to walk a block with a 35 lb bag? Snicker.

Remembering all those times I had to do a 20 Klick forced march with full gear.... laughs at you.
/——/ A block in Manhattan? You’re a blithering idiot. I did about 16 miles a day walking. Geeeze you’re a dope, one block walk in Manhattan Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Nothing. They can do what I did. Join the Army and get a scholarship.

The Navy also works.

Of course, by the time the One Percenters get done, no one will be able to afford college no matter how big their trust funds are.
/——/ 1 percenters aren’t running colleges. Ding bat liberals are and they’re responsible for the high tuition.

Care to explain how we had slavery before we were a Republic ?
Because Rich White people generally suck?
What’s hilarious is that slavery was created by blacks in Africa. When a tribe would overthrow another tribe, they would enslave the losers rather than kill them. When Europeans eventually showed up in Africa, it was blacks who offered them slaves in exchange for their furs, food, etc.

I never cease to marvel at how uneducated leftists are. Especially those from Chicago, New York, and California,

What’s hilarious is that slavery was created by blacks in Africa. When a tribe would overthrow another tribe, they would enslave the losers rather than kill them. When Europeans eventually showed up in Africa, it was blacks who offered them slaves in exchange for their furs, food, etc.

I never cease to marvel at how uneducated leftists are. Especially those from Chicago, New York, and California,

So it was okay that white people brought them back in chains because they started it?

Hey, the reason why there was a slave trade was because Europeans came in and traded goods for them... they created a MARKET. You know, Mr. Super Capitalist, when you increase demand, you increase supply.

So it was okay that white people brought them back in chains because they started it?

Hey, the reason why there was a slave trade was because Europeans came in and traded goods for them... they created a MARKET. You know, Mr. Super Capitalist, when you increase demand, you increase supply.
/——/ So where bees my reparations? I be part Irish.
The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves | Rasta Livewire

/——/ So where bees my reparations? I be part Irish.

"bees"... no man, you aren't racist at all.
/——/ Now bees are racist. Why, because I’m a WASP?
C13CE2E1-ED6F-4BA0-919C-B4897A0D3C1E.jpeg

The war never stops. The struggle to tear down Christian values and traditions and American values is an ongoing battle. The left is committed to that every day, so we have to never give in. Never, ever, ever, even if we are the only one standing.

The war never stops. The struggle to tear down Christian values and traditions and American values is an ongoing battle. The left is committed to that every day, so we have to never give in. Never, ever, ever, even if we are the only one standing.

again, when you guys start practicing "Christian values", I'll take you seriously.
You haven't a clue as to what "Christian values" really are. The left is always trying to define "Christian values" and what the bible teaches, and they always miss it. Perhaps you will be the one that can actually define what "Christian values" you're referring to. Give it a try.

again, when you guys start practicing "Christian values", I'll take you seriously.

The politician that comes closest to that is Mike Pence, and I don't see you taking him seriously. IOW, you're not being honest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back