The Gaystapo is at it again

You haven't a clue as to what "Christian values" really are. The left is always trying to define "Christian values" and what the bible teaches, and they always miss it. Perhaps you will be the one that can actually define what "Christian values" you're referring to. Give it a try.

Sure.

Treat people the way you'd want to be treated.
Forgive your enemies
Take care of the poor and less fortunate

this is the stuff Jesus talked about, and on it's own, it's just fine without him coming back as a Zombie.

But you guys seem to think it's about hating gays and Mexicans, for some reason.

You haven't a clue as to what "Christian values" really are. The left is always trying to define "Christian values" and what the bible teaches, and they always miss it. Perhaps you will be the one that can actually define what "Christian values" you're referring to. Give it a try.

Sure.

Forgive your enemies

this is the stuff Jesus talked about, and on it's own, it's just fine without him coming back as a Zombie.

But you guys seem to think it's about hating gays and Mexicans, for some reason.
/----/ "But you guys seem to think it's about hating gays and Mexicans, for some reason."
upload_2019-4-25_9-1-16.png

Sure.

Forgive your enemies

I treat everyone with dignity and respect. You have no clue to the millions of tons of food and medicine that Christians give worldwide. Christians don't hate homosexuals or Mexicans. You're confused. Jesus said marriage is a Male and female. The New Testament says homosexuality is sin. Enforcement of immigration laws is not hate. You lock your doors at night because you love the people inside, not because you hate the people outside. You're an idiot, and I say that without malice, just an observation.

I treat everyone with dignity and respect. You have no clue to the millions of tons of food and medicine that Christians give worldwide.

Really? What are they doing to fix the underlying causes of pestilence and famine?

Christians don't hate homosexuals or Mexicans. You're confused. Jesus said marriage is a Male and female. The New Testament says homosexuality is sin.

Jesus never talked about homosexuality, and the New Testament also says slaves should happily serve their masters. Somewhere we decided that was wrong. God wasn't changing his mind, so we changed ours.

Enforcement of immigration laws is not hate. You lock your doors at night because you love the people inside, not because you hate the people outside.

that's a retarded comparison. Usually, I lock my doors because no one takes my stuff while I'm not here. No one is taking your stuff or going after thepeople you love. Most of them are here just trying to find a better life.

Sure.

Forgive your enemies

I treat everyone with dignity and respect. You have no clue to the millions of tons of food and medicine that Christians give worldwide. Christians don't hate homosexuals or Mexicans. You're confused. Jesus said marriage is a Male and female. The New Testament says homosexuality is sin. Enforcement of immigration laws is not hate. You lock your doors at night because you love the people inside, not because you hate the people outside. You're an idiot, and I say that without malice, just an observation.
"You have no clue to the millions of tons of food and medicine that christians give worldwide." Do you?

I treat everyone with dignity and respect. You have no clue to the millions of tons of food and medicine that Christians give worldwide.

Really? What are they doing to fix the underlying causes of pestilence and famine?

Christians don't hate homosexuals or Mexicans. You're confused. Jesus said marriage is a Male and female. The New Testament says homosexuality is sin.

Jesus never talked about homosexuality, and the New Testament also says slaves should happily serve their masters. Somewhere we decided that was wrong. God wasn't changing his mind, so we changed ours.

Enforcement of immigration laws is not hate. You lock your doors at night because you love the people inside, not because you hate the people outside.

that's a retarded comparison. Usually, I lock my doors because no one takes my stuff while I'm not here. No one is taking your stuff or going after thepeople you love. Most of them are here just trying to find a better life.
/----/ "Really? What are they doing to fix the underlying causes of pestilence and famine? "
Libtards banned DDT which resulted in famine and disease spreading in third world countries.
It was a mistake to ban DDT in 1972

Jesus said marriage is a male and female. Those are the qualifications for marriage. Do you agree with that or not?

Sure.

Forgive your enemies

"You have no clue to the millions of tons of food and medicine that christians give worldwide." Do you?
Yep. There are Christian organizations giving away millions of tons of food and medicine worldwide. If you don't know that, then go to hell.

Libtards banned DDT which resulted in famine and disease spreading in third world countries.

Wow, guy, you need to stop listening to talk radio.

Rachel Carson, 'mass murderer'? A right-wing myth about 'Silent Spring' is poised for a revival

Loomis observes that the brief against Carson is easily debunked, as has been done repeatedly. As he states, Carson never called for a complete ban of DDT, no such ban was ever actually imposed, DDT already was declining in effectiveness against mosquitoes because of their rising resistance to the chemical, and that her point was not to condemn all pesticides but their indiscriminate deployment by untrained users.

It's also important to recognize that regulatory actions aimed at DDT not only predated the EPA, but "Silent Spring." In fact, according to the EPA history, they began in 1957, five years before the book's publication. That year, the Forest Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture barred the spraying of DDT in "protective strips around aquatic areas on lands under its jurisdiction." The following year, USDA began to phase out DDT, cutting its use from 4.9 million acres in 1957 to just over 100,000 acres in 1967 and discouraging the use of such persistent pesticides except when there were no better choices.

As for the health effects of DDT, the evidence is that they're potentially severe, especially in children. A 2009 study reported "a growing body of evidence that exposure to DDT and its breakdown product DDE may be associated with adverse health outcomes such as breast cancer, diabetes, decreased semen quality, spontaneous abortion, and impaired neurodevelopment in children."

Jesus said marriage is a male and female. Those are the qualifications for marriage. Do you agree with that or not?

Nope. I know straight people who never should have gotten married and gay folks who have long-term loving relationships.
Then what are you arguing about who the real Christians are? You don't believe the Scriptures and you don't believe in Jesus, yet you want to tell me what a real Christian is. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back