The Gaystapo is at it again

It's not clinical anything. It's pure hogwash.
It is 100% clinical therapy and has proven to be quite effective. There are thousands of people who went though it and testify as to its effectiveness.

Nope, not even close. It doesn't work and is not considered therapy by any actual mental health professionals or institutions.

“The American Psychiatric Association does not believe that same-sex orientation should or needs to be changed, and efforts to do so represent a significant risk of harm by subjecting individuals to forms of treatment which have not been scientifically validated and by undermining self-esteem when sexual orientation fails to change. No credible evidence exists that any mental health intervention can reliably and safely change sexual orientation; nor, from a mental health perspective does sexual orientation need to be changed.”​

Nope, not even close. It doesn't work and is not considered therapy by any actual mental health professionals or institutions.

“The American Psychiatric Association does not believe that same-sex orientation should or needs to be changed, and efforts to do so represent a significant risk of harm by subjecting individuals to forms of treatment which have not been scientifically validated and by undermining self-esteem when sexual orientation fails to change. No credible evidence exists that any mental health intervention can reliably and safely change sexual orientation; nor, from a mental health perspective does sexual orientation need to be changed.”​
Wow. Congrats. A quote from the Gaystapo Institute of America. :rolleyes:

Wow. Congrats. A quote from the Gaystapo Institute of America. :rolleyes:

No, from the American Psychiatric Association, an actual credible organization. Something you're altogether unfamiliar with.

Adults should be, and are, free to practice whatever self torture they feel like, but in 14 states parents aren't allowed to have their children scarred by the quackery known as Reparative Therapy. It should be all 50.

Adults should be, and are, free to practice whatever self torture they feel like, but in 14 states parents aren't allowed to have their children scarred by the quackery known as Reparative Therapy. It should be all 50.
Well, thankfully, the other 36 states still believe in freedom and recognize that children belong to their parents and not the state. A concept you leftists loathe.

Well, thankfully, the other 36 states still believe in freedom and recognize that children belong to their parents and not the state. A concept you leftists loathe.

Then I guess that means you're going to STFU about parents allowing their children to self identify their gender, right?

Then I guess that means you're going to STFU about parents allowing their children to self identify their gender, right?
Yeah...um...I’ve never once said the state should step in to control a little boy playing in his mom’s clothes. The only thing I’ve said is that mutilating them with surgery is inexcusable and unforgivable.

So you are okay with cults like the Branch Davidians, because children belong to their parents, and if they join a whacky cult.
Am I ok with them? No. Not at all. But it doesn’t matter what I’m ok with. It’s not my life and they aren’t my children.

See...that’s how freedom works.

Yeah...um...I’ve never once said the state should step in to control a little boy playing in his mom’s clothes. The only thing I’ve said is that mutilating them with surgery is inexcusable and unforgivable.

You realize you can't get gender reassignment surgery until you are 18, right? Nobody is "mutilating" anyone. Gender reassignment is by the choice of the individual...just like "reparative" therapy.

You realize you can't get gender reassignment surgery until you are 18, right?
And not for nothing, but the hormone-blocking drugs, steroids, and other shit shoved down children’s throats by these sick parents also equals “mutilation”. They result in long term, irreparable consequences.

You realize you are wholly, totally, and completely uninformed on every topic you post about, right?
In another Pediatrics report, a Texas doctor says he's also provided sex-changing treatment to an increasing number of children; so has a clinic at Children's Hospital Los Angeles where the 8-year-old is a patient.
You don’t even know the facts about your favorite political issue in your own state. :eusa_doh:

Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

And not for nothing, but the hormone-blocking drugs, steroids, and other shit shoved down children’s throats by these sick parents also equals “mutilation”. They result in long term, irreparable consequences.

And your proof of that is where? Unlike with reparative therapy, which can be performed by any quack without a degree, children on blockers are under the constant care of a real physician.

You realize you are wholly, totally, and completely uninformed on every topic you post about, right?
In another Pediatrics report, a Texas doctor says he's also provided sex-changing treatment to an increasing number of children; so has a clinic at Children's Hospital Los Angeles where the 8-year-old is a patient.
You don’t even know the facts about your favorite political issue in your own state. :eusa_doh:

From your link, you dope.

Gender-reassignment surgery, which may include removing or creating penises, is only done by a handful of U.S. doctors, on patients at least 18 years old, Spack said. His clinic has worked with local surgeons who've done breast removal surgery on girls at age 16, but that surgery can be relatively minor, or avoided, if puberty is halted in time, he said.​

Your denial is as laughable as it is stupid. The entire damn article talks about small children undergoing gender mutilation by a doctor and everyone can see it.

Have the self-awareness and maturity to admit you were wrong (as always) and move along.

Gender-reassignment surgery, which may include removing or creating penises, is only done by a handful of U.S. doctors, on patients at least 18 years old, Spack said. His clinic has worked with local surgeons who've done breast removal surgery on girls at age 16, but that surgery can be relatively minor, or avoided, if puberty is halted in time, he said.​
From my link...
His clinic has worked with local surgeons who've done breast removal surgery on girls at age 16

And your proof of that is where? Unlike with reparative therapy, which can be performed by any quack without a degree, children on blockers are under the constant care of a real physician.
So? Kermit Gosnell was a “real physician”. So was H.H. Holmes.

Obtaining a medical license does not automatically stop one from being unethical or a sociopath.

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.
The guy is a man and there is no reason to pretend otherwise

Forum List

Back