The Gaystapo is at it again

You are so woefully ignorant it is frightening...

https://www.state.gov/j/drl/hr/
You are so far beyond woefully ignorant that frightening doesnā€™t even cover it. You donā€™t even read what you post.
Because the promotion of human rights is an important national interest, the United States seeks to:
So to recap...it is the United States and not the Secretary of State (as you ignorantly claimed) and they seek to promote, not ā€œaddress in other nationsā€ (as you ignorantly claimed).

And even that is bullshit because it is the President of the United States who sets diplomatic foreign policy - not ā€œthe United Statesā€.

Last edited:
He doesnā€™t care about diplomacy...
It depends on the situation. Iā€™m not an ideologue like progressives. Diplomacy with Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden? Youā€™re right - donā€™t care, not trying. Just blow them up or put a bullet in their head.

Diplomacy with say...Russia or China? Yep. Absolutely.

He doesnā€™t care about diplomacy...
What I donā€™t care about (and you shouldnā€™t either) is the personal views on homosexuality by the nominee for Secretary of State. They donā€™t set policy. At all. They carry out the policy of the elected President of the United States.

...the Secretary of State, whose job it is to address human rights abuses in other countries
Nothing could be further from the truth. That is so outrageous, I can't even tell if Sea is trolling or if she actually believes that.

It's bad enough that you believe the federal government has unlimited power over the people of the U.S. Now you seem to think that the federal government also has unlimited power over other nations as well. :eusa_doh:
She believes it.

You leftist goobs assume that everybody is as criminal as you...that given a little power, every person who embraces a moral code will be as evil as you scumbags are when it comes to targeting and oppressing those who think differently.
You nailed it as always, koshergrl.

:clap2::clap::clap2:

It reminds me of a guy I know. He was paranoid 24x7 that his wife was cheating on him. I told my wife ā€œthatā€™s because he cheats on his wife 24x7ā€. See, people assume that everyone else thinks and acts like they do. Someone committing adultery is always thinking about adultery. Someone who doesnā€™t, never thinks about it.

Because progressives are radicals who abuse power and implement a bat-shit crazy agenda, they worry they assume that everyone else is doing the exact same thing.

You leftist goobs assume that everybody is as criminal as you...that given a little power, every person who embraces a moral code will be as evil as you scumbags are when it comes to targeting and oppressing those who think differently.
You nailed it as always, koshergrl.

:clap2::clap::clap2:

It reminds me of a guy I know. He was paranoid 24x7 that his wife was cheating on him. I told my wife ā€œthatā€™s because he cheats on his wife 24x7ā€. See, people assume that everyone else thinks and acts like they do. Someone committing adultery is always thinking about adultery. Someone who doesnā€™t, never thinks about it.

Because progressives are radicals who abuse power and implement a bat-shit crazy agenda, they worry they assume that everyone else is doing the exact same thing.

Some of them..the more stupid ones...are like that (seawytch is one). Others do know that they are disgusting, depraved pieces of shit..and they accuse US of the things they do because that provides camouflage for them and desensitizes everybody to the crimes they commit and intend to continue to commit.

I can show he gives tacit support to Ugandaā€™s ā€œkill the gaysā€ policies...

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2018/3/13/secretary-state-pick-mike-pompeo-brings-anti-lgbt-record-him
First, I find it incredible that someone who complains about sources all the time turns to a radical left-wing blog to back up her position. :lmao:

But I donā€™t play that progressive game. I wonā€™t attack the messenger - especially when the message is so false. Here was Pompeoā€™s ā€œbig crimeā€
In the House, cosponsored the State Marriage Defense Act
Gasp! The horrors! He understands that marriage is between one man and one woman (backed up by both God and nature).

And Seaweed turns that into ā€œtacit support to kill homosexualsā€. :eusa_doh:

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.
Forcing other people to do as you want isn't liberty, it's coercion and force... and in other cases, slavery.

Also, that second part is an adhom or strawman. None of those are his professed beliefs, so simply saying "you probably" isn't an argument.

You are so woefully ignorant it is frightening...

https://www.state.gov/j/drl/hr/
You are so far beyond woefully ignorant that frightening doesnā€™t even cover it. You donā€™t even read what you post.
Because the promotion of human rights is an important national interest, the United States seeks to:
So to recap...it is the United States and not the Secretary of State (as you ignorantly claimed) and they seek to promote, not ā€œaddress in other nationsā€ (as you ignorantly claimed).

And even that is bullshit because it is the President of the United States who sets diplomatic foreign policy - not ā€œthe United Statesā€.

You really do just wallow in your stupidity...#sad

The link I provided is from the State Department. Who heads the State Department? The Secretary of State. The person in charge of the Department responsible for:

• Hold governments accountable to their obligations under universal human rights norms and international human rights instruments;
  • Promote greater respect for human rights, including freedom from torture, freedom of expression, press freedom, women's rights, children's rights, and the protection of minorities;
  • Promote the rule of law, seek accountability, and change cultures of impunity;
  • Assist efforts to reform and strengthen the institutional capacity of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and the UN Commission on Human Rights; and
  • Coordinate human rights activities with important allies, including the EU, and regional organizations.
To do that, shouldn't you actually support those things instead of supporting an organization that promoted the Uganda "kill the gays" bill?

I can show he gives tacit support to Ugandaā€™s ā€œkill the gaysā€ policies...

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2018/3/13/secretary-state-pick-mike-pompeo-brings-anti-lgbt-record-him
First, I find it incredible that someone who complains about sources all the time turns to a radical left-wing blog to back up her position. :lmao:

But I donā€™t play that progressive game. I wonā€™t attack the messenger - especially when the message is so false. Here was Pompeoā€™s ā€œbig crimeā€
In the House, cosponsored the State Marriage Defense Act
Gasp! The horrors! He understands that marriage is between one man and one woman (backed up by both God and nature).

And Seaweed turns that into ā€œtacit support to kill homosexualsā€. :eusa_doh:

He supports an organization (Family Research Counsel) that supported that legislation. That's not the kind of person that should be Secretary of State.

He supports an organization (Family Research Counsel) that supported that legislation. That's not the kind of person that should be Secretary of State.
That is exactly the person that should be Secretary of State. And that is exactly the person that will be Secretary of State.

The link I provided is from the State Department.
Yes it was. If only you had actually read it before posting it though, uh? The President of the United States sets diplomatic foreign policy my dear.

Furthermor, neither the Secretary of State nor the President of the United States have any ability to dictate policy to sovereign nations. If they want to kill homosexuals, there is absolutely nothing the U.S. can do about it (short of declaring war - which wonā€™t go over well with the international community).

The link I provided is from the State Department.
Yes it was. If only you had actually read it before posting it though, uh? The President of the United States sets diplomatic foreign policy my dear.

Furthermor, neither the Secretary of State nor the President of the United States have any ability to dictate policy to sovereign nations. If they want to kill homosexuals, there is absolutely nothing the U.S. can do about it (short of declaring war - which wonā€™t go over well with the international community).

No, imbecile, war is not the only way we influence other nations, diplomacy is.

Hey ā€œimbecileā€ - foreign nations are sovereign. They do not have to yield to your Gaystapo. They can (and do) kill homosexuals all day long. And there is nothing you can do about it - short of taking out the regime in power (like we did in Iraq and Afghanistan).

Tell me Seaweed...how did Barack Insane Obamaā€™s ā€œdiplomacyā€ work out around the world? Did he influence one nation to stop killing homosexuals? Nope. Did he endear himself to Vladimir Putin? Nope.

And again...none of that is dictated by the Secretary of State. The President of the United States dictates foreign policy.

Hey ā€œimbecileā€ - foreign nations are sovereign. They do not have to yield to your Gaystapo. They can (and do) kill homosexuals all day long. And there is nothing you can do about it - short of taking out the regime in power (like we did in Iraq and Afghanistan).

Tell me Seaweed...how did Barack Insane Obamaā€™s ā€œdiplomacyā€ work out around the world? Did he influence one nation to stop killing homosexuals? Nope. Did he endear himself to Vladimir Putin? Nope.

And again...none of that is dictated by the Secretary of State. The President of the United States dictates foreign policy.

The Secretary of State is the direct representative of the State Department whose job it is to publicly denounce countries who perpetuate human rights abuses like the Uganda "kill the gays" bill (that the Family Research Council supported) Who is a big supporter of FRC? The homophobe Pompeo.

How can someone who is anti gay have any credibility denouncing countries for being anti gay?

How can someone who is anti gay have any credibility denouncing countries for being anti gay?
Well, for starters, being ā€œanti-gayā€ does not make one pro-torture or pro-murder. It is very easy to stand up in front of the world and denounce human rights abuses while still supporting traditional marriage.

Well, for starters, being ā€œanti-gayā€ does not make one pro-torture or pro-murder. It is very easy to stand up in front of the world and denounce human rights abuses while still supporting traditional marriage.

Jailing gays like they do in countries like Russia is also a human rights abuse, puppy.

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.

So if someone identifies as a robot, we should pretend with him?
That's what it is. It isn't enough that we are supposed to accept his pretending to be a woman. You do realize that is what he is doing, he is pretending to be a woman. A man dressing in woman's clothing, even having silicon pillows inserted into his chest to mock a woman's breast....this doesn't make a man a woman. You realize that? Right?
But no... he DEMANDS everyone to pretend with him so he can more fully fantasize this is all real. He doesn't want to be reminded he is still...a man...that would be just weird.
This is how absurd this whole thing is.

Forum List

Back