The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I didn't. At all. According to you, people like Joe are completely responsible citizens how check their policies, get authorization, etc., have the surgery, and then are told by the insurance company "Ha! Ha! You lose, sucka". So according to you, this sort of unethical behavior requires government intervention.

My question is - why? You and Joe claim to have found a problem. Do you know how people get filthy rich in America? They see a problem and they solve it. When Kevin Plank was playing football at Maryland and hated his cotton shirt retaining water and sweat - he didn't ask government to force cotton producers to improve their product. Instead, he went out and created Under Armour. He's now one of the wealthiest people in the world. If the insurance companies really operate like you and Joe claim, by forming your own and not doing to people what you claim these companies are doing, you will make billions. Every consumer on earth will sign up with you.

Guy, I'm not sure why you worship greed or think every solution requires someone getting rich. Oh, wait, some closeted homosexual on Hate Radio said that once. I wouldn't credit
you with an original idea.

Here's the thing. We've ALREADY found the solution. I was the same solution the Germans found a century ago and the British found 50 years ago. Single payer. Everyone gets covered, the rich get the same treatment the poor get.

Sounds completely reasonable to me.

Typical response about rich and poor alike getting the same thing. Funny how equal to people like you only means getting not putting in. If someone isn't putting in the same, why should they get the same?

Are you "putting in" as much as Stephen Hawking?
Uh.....what? Stephen Hawking is a Brit my friend. What he does has no effect on us and what we do has no effect on him. You might want to use a better example (I would go with Bill Gates...but that's just me).

Well, good luck with it, but I hope you have a fallback. The majority of start-ups fail within the first year.

That seems more and more like a reality each and every day. But.....you only live once, right? I appreciate the well wishes!

I didn't. At all. According to you, people like Joe are completely responsible citizens how check their policies, get authorization, etc., have the surgery, and then are told by the insurance company "Ha! Ha! You lose, sucka". So according to you, this sort of unethical behavior requires government intervention.

My question is - why? You and Joe claim to have found a problem. Do you know how people get filthy rich in America? They see a problem and they solve it. When Kevin Plank was playing football at Maryland and hated his cotton shirt retaining water and sweat - he didn't ask government to force cotton producers to improve their product. Instead, he went out and created Under Armour. He's now one of the wealthiest people in the world. If the insurance companies really operate like you and Joe claim, by forming your own and not doing to people what you claim these companies are doing, you will make billions. Every consumer on earth will sign up with you.

Guy, I'm not sure why you worship greed or think every solution requires someone getting rich. Oh, wait, some closeted homosexual on Hate Radio said that once. I wouldn't credit

Here's the thing. We've ALREADY found the solution. I was the same solution the Germans found a century ago and the British found 50 years ago. Single payer. Everyone gets covered, the rich get the same treatment the poor get.

Typical response about rich and poor alike getting the same thing. Funny how equal to people like you only means getting not putting in. If someone isn't putting in the same, why should they get the same?

Uh.....what? Stephen Hawking is a Brit my friend. What he does has no effect on us and what we do has no effect on him. You might want to use a better example (I would go with Bill Gates...but that's just me).

Stephen Hawking is a citizen of a developed nation. There's a reason why I chose him. Let's see if Conservative65 can answer. ;)

Stephen Hawking is a citizen of a developed nation. There's a reason why I chose him. Let's see if Conservative65 can answer. ;)

Already did, retard.

More.

Prove it.

More.

Prove it.

In person?

More.

Prove it.

In person?

Nah, just tell us a convincing story. Like maybe you're an inventor with 100+ patents, which is why you have time to rant about liberals all day long. Something like that.

More.

Prove it.

In person?

Nah, just tell us a convincing story. Like maybe you're an inventor with 100+ patents, which is why you have time to rant about liberals all day long. Something like that.

So you don't want proof? Scared you'd be proven wrong?

More.

Prove it.

In person?

You mean do I want you showing up at my house? No. Why does it have to be "in person"? Don't you have a résumé or CV? You can block out your name and any other personal details. But I'm sure a great achiever like you can come up with a more creative way to prove you're more accomplished than Stephen Hawking. Go for it.

You mean do I want you showing up at my house? No. Why does it have to be "in person"? Don't you have a résumé or CV? You can block out your name and any other personal details. But I'm sure a great achiever like you can come up with a more creative way to prove you're more accomplished than Stephen Hawking. Go for it.

Where did I say your house? You assume a lot. In person can't give you an excuse to say that's really not your resume or CV. It takes away any confusion and any chance you have to make an excuse.

Where did I say your house? You assume a lot. In person can't give you an excuse to say that's really not your resume or CV. It takes away any confusion and any chance you have to make an excuse.

Again, why "in person"? The person whom I might choose to meet with wouldn't necessarily be you. You're the one who doesn't trust anyone. Why should anyone trust you? And what is it you can only say in person that you couldn't say in, for example, a PM? Or don't you trust PMs, either?

In person?

Again, why "in person"? The person whom I might choose to meet with wouldn't necessarily be you. You're the one who doesn't trust anyone. Why should anyone trust you? And what is it you can only say in person that you couldn't say in, for example, a PM? Or don't you trust PMs, either?

More excuses. I knew you weren't man enough. You asked me to prove it and when I tell you how I will do it, you refuse. Next time just say you're a coward and leave it at that.

More excuses. I knew you weren't man enough. You asked me to prove it and when I tell you how I will do it, you refuse. Next time just say you're a coward and leave it at that.

You have no idea how funny that post is. :lmao:

You have no idea how big of a coward you are. YOU asked for proof. I offered a way to provide it to you and you hide.

You have no idea how big of a coward you are. YOU asked for proof. I offered a way to provide it to you and you hide.

You've broken the protocol. You're supposed to slap me first, then issue the challenge, then set the date and time and the choice of weapon. Flintlocks at 20 paces? Do you want to play Burr or Hamilton? :lmao:

You've broken the protocol. You're supposed to slap me first, then issue the challenge, then set the date and time and the choice of weapon. Flintlocks at 20 paces? Do you want to play Burr or Hamilton? :lmao:

You won't show your cowardly face. You've already refused that offer.

You won't show your cowardly face. You've already refused that offer.

You - or your surrogate - would actually fly to my location in order to tell me something so vewwwy vewwwy secret that you can't share it in any other medium, when you don't even know what state I live in? :lmao:

This is by far the funniest conversation I've ever had on USMB - I'll give you that.

Now, post the word "coward" again. Make sure to post it in every reply to every one of my posts from now on. Go with your strengths, I always say.

:lmao:

One. Just started it a couple of months ago. But.....I'm not the one bitching and complaining. I fully support the U.S. Constitution and I completely recognize the value of liberty over pitiful government table scraps like healthcare and food stamps.

That's nice. WOuld you still feel that way if you had a serious illness and had to choose between food and medicine this month?

The point is - in America - you are free and empowered to solve your own problems. If the insurance companies are doing what you are Joe are claiming they are doing (and I suspect 90% of them are not) then you should capitalize on their poor customer service and launch a health insurance company that never cheats people. You'll be rolling in billions of dollars.

Right. Because clearly, a company that cheats its customers isn't going to be as profitable as one that lives up to it's obligations.

You see, your argument of Free Market Pixie Dust might make sense if people were buying their insurance directly. But that system would collapse in a year. Young people wouldn't buy insurance and old people couldn't afford it.

So instead, we have collectivization through employers instead of collectivization through the people.

Which means the obligations of the Insurance company is to save the employer money, not make sure the policy holder is covered.

COnservatard likes to threaten to go to people's houses. Probably because his neighors are already terrified of him and don't go anywhere near his double wide.

Forum List

Back