The GOP is exposing the nation to Hispanic caused degradation.

Congress has a good start on cleaning up and thankfully on this portion of the issues with illegals the obstructionist Dems couldn't get in the way. Now on to the senate and hopefully they expedite it on to the president.

House Overrules Dems And Passes MASSIVE Bill To Deport…
Gutierrez of course is having a big ole hissy fit about it......he thinks it's 'hate' legislation.....

You BET it is.....we hate crime and violence in our country.....
Did you read the thread I put up with the voting information for his district (Chicago). That district had over 200% of votes than legitimate voters. I think it came out like an an extra 104% would have been beyond a doubt irregular votes. Its rare to get over 80% of legal voters out to vote much less 200+%.

You're a self-described racist, so I don't really care what you have to say.
1441142855649.jpg

Maybe we should just deport the under-educated rednecks instead. Illegals will do their jobs for a third of the price, and we won't have to listen to their bitching and moaning anymore. Economics.

Do you have a link to the percentages of "undereducated rednecks" per capita?
I have one for "UNEDUCATED" filthy beaners per capita....need me to post it?
Fuck it...let's go pluck the Zulu's from the jungles of Africa...they'll work their asses off for a couple packs of Top Ramen...You like slave labor...right?
Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

I was joking. But seriously, y'all act like you're somehow more deserving than the Mexicans because ... what? You're white? You were born here?

I'm all about border security. I only want the best in this country, for the most part. But you guys aren't talking about making the country better. Otherwise you'd be interested in an immigration system that rewards merit. And from what I understand, a lot of the dreamers do have merit. More than you or I. And they're illegal, technically. And they're American, in so much that they are steeped in the culture and see themselves as such. So why are you any more deserving of being here than they are?

Simply because you were born here. But you don't really care about America, otherwise you'd be looking for ways to legalize the ones who are worth a damn.

View attachment 149506

Translation:
"you make way too much sense and I'm speechless...therefore I must cry RACIST and disengage before you get me to see clearly."

Make no mistake about it...thats what's got Democrats and Liberals paranoid...the Hussein administration and Liberal media has sold Hispanics as amazing, positive contributing human beings..."real pillars in their communities".....which is completely misleading to the American citizens who don't know any better.
REAL Americans in Loon York, Mexifornia, Texas and Arizona are aware of the truth but Middle America has no clue...they only know what Liberal media and Hollyweird tells them.
I can remember when only 20% of our population here in Mexifornia was Hispanic...they blended in and well and we thought they were awesome....traffic wasn't horrible, jobs were easy to come by, emergency rooms weren't packed full, streets in poor neighborhoods weren't littered with trash and stray animals, public schools were still teaching academics, American kids were able to get college grants and courses they needed...No one really felt like Hispanics we're invading and taking from REAL Americans.....HOLY SHIT HAS THAT ALL CHANGED. Good luck Middle America....the infestation is headed your way.
Take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming your personal failures on others, inbred.
Oh....so all whites are inbred now.

Unless you vote Democrat.

Then you don't fuck your sister.
Any whites who don't vote Democrat always fuck their sisters, right?

Maybe we should just deport the under-educated rednecks instead. Illegals will do their jobs for a third of the price, and we won't have to listen to their bitching and moaning anymore. Economics.

Fuck it...let's go pluck the Zulu's from the jungles of Africa...they'll work their asses off for a couple packs of Top Ramen...You like slave labor...right?
Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

I was joking. But seriously, y'all act like you're somehow more deserving than the Mexicans because ... what? You're white? You were born here?

I'm all about border security. I only want the best in this country, for the most part. But you guys aren't talking about making the country better. Otherwise you'd be interested in an immigration system that rewards merit. And from what I understand, a lot of the dreamers do have merit. More than you or I. And they're illegal, technically. And they're American, in so much that they are steeped in the culture and see themselves as such. So why are you any more deserving of being here than they are?

Simply because you were born here. But you don't really care about America, otherwise you'd be looking for ways to legalize the ones who are worth a damn.

View attachment 149506

Translation:
"you make way too much sense and I'm speechless...therefore I must cry RACIST and disengage before you get me to see clearly."

Nope. Engaging with racists is pointless.

I'm the first to denounce people who cry racism to shut up their ideological opponents, but this guy is legit a racist, and proud of it. He told me so himself. I'm not engaging in discourse with someone like that.

Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

Translation:
race discussion.png

Make no mistake about it...thats what's got Democrats and Liberals paranoid...the Hussein administration and Liberal media has sold Hispanics as amazing, positive contributing human beings..."real pillars in their communities".....which is completely misleading to the American citizens who don't know any better.
REAL Americans in Loon York, Mexifornia, Texas and Arizona are aware of the truth but Middle America has no clue...they only know what Liberal media and Hollyweird tells them.
I can remember when only 20% of our population here in Mexifornia was Hispanic...they blended in and well and we thought they were awesome....traffic wasn't horrible, jobs were easy to come by, emergency rooms weren't packed full, streets in poor neighborhoods weren't littered with trash and stray animals, public schools were still teaching academics, American kids were able to get college grants and courses they needed...No one really felt like Hispanics we're invading and taking from REAL Americans.....HOLY SHIT HAS THAT ALL CHANGED. Good luck Middle America....the infestation is headed your way.
Take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming your personal failures on others, inbred.
You've gotta be a Dem-Lib-Prog, posing as anti-Illegal, to tarnish the brand.

Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

Translation:
View attachment 149512

If that was your real intent, then maybe I'd listen. But it isn't. You just despise all non-white people. And that's your right. But it's also my right to not give credence to your toxic ideology by debating it as valid. I'd just as soon debate with a full-blown Islamist who believes adulterers should be stoned to death.

Nope. Engaging with racists is pointless.

I'm the first to denounce people who cry racism to shut up their ideological opponents, but this guy is legit a racist, and proud of it. He told me so himself. I'm not engaging in discourse with someone like that.

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

Translation:
View attachment 149512

If that was your real intent, then maybe I'd listen. But it isn't. You just despise all non-white people. And that's your right. But it's also my right to not give credence to your toxic ideology by debating it as valid. I'd just as soon debate with a full-blown Islamist who believes adulterers should be stoned to death.

No...I don't. I don't hate non whites. I hate what mass immigration is doing to western civilization. This is our LAST CHANCE

I've been deployed to about a dozen 3rd world countries......and it's obvious why they're 3rd world countries and their people want to move to America.

I've been deployed to about a dozen 3rd world countries......and it's obvious why they're 3rd world countries and their people want to move to America.

Which is why we look at what people from those countries have to offer. Are they intelligent? Do they have special, rare skills? Are they truly invested in getting away from their fleabag, shithole country to start a better life in America? Then by all means, welcome aboard.

Just looking at them and assuming they're worthless because they're black, or whatever other random skin color or nationality, is retarded.

Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

Why do you think or actually believe that white people do not have the right to preserve their ancestral heritage? It is evident that you hold the opinion that every race is entitled to preserve their identity but white people. Whites are called racists in their efforts while others are cheered in theirs.

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

Translation:
"you make way too much sense and I'm speechleshas...therefore I must cry RACIST and disengage before you get me to see clearly."
View attachment 149512

I'm not perfect, sometimes I get caught up in the moment and say dumb things that doesn't do anything to advance my agenda. I'm trying harder. I take back the racist comment. I hereby renounce it unequivocally. Let me copy/paste a reply from yesterday to the question of "are you racist?" One that I put some actual effort into:

Black people are superior to other races in certain ways, it's easy enough to find proof of that by looking at the racial demographics of certain professional sports. Black people will always dominate boxing and basketball and track & field. It's a fact that Asians generally score higher than whites on IQ tests but I don't get angry about it. I believe that white europeans trend towards certain patterns of behavior and I identify more with that side of the human spectrum than any other.

Personally I am a big fan of heavy metal music and the simple fact of the matter is, the vast majority of bands are comprised of white guys. I also like science fiction and epic fantasy novels and we both know who writes those books.

Does that answer your question?

Which is why we look at what people from those countries have to offer. Are they intelligent? Do they have special, rare skills? Are they truly invested in getting away from their fleabag, shithole country to start a better life in America? Then by all means, welcome aboard.

Just looking at them and assuming they're worthless because they're black, or whatever other random skin color or nationality, is retarded.
The Dimocraps want to bring them in and put them on welfare right away......that's just a recipe for self-destruction....

"Hispanic caused degradation"? Is this any different than "Catholic Irish caused degradation"? or "Eastern Europe caused degradation"? or "Jewish caused degradation"? or "Yellow Peril caused degradation"?

Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

Why do you think or actually believe that white people do not have the right to preserve their ancestral heritage? It is evident that you hold the opinion that every race is entitled to preserve their identity but white people. Whites are called racists in their efforts while others are cheered in theirs.

I do criticize the Japanese and the Chinese, among others, for being insanely xenophobic. They get away with it because they aren't white, but ...

Anyway, it's because I'm a pragmatist. I don't see being white as anything special. I don't see being American as being synonymous with white. I don't even see being English or French as synonymous with being white. Now, if non-whites started turning around and persecuting white people for THEIR skin color, then that would be different, and there are some scenarios where that's plausible. But I try to look at a person's abilities first, and what's in their minds and hearts. Skin color is like no. 27 on my list of important things about a person, and that's only because, unfortunately, we've turned skin color into a cultural phenomenon.

As the demographics of the nation change, there will be less and less support for the things about which conservatives claim to care.

For example, in the debate of gun control versus gun rights, blacks favor the former, 73-25, as do Hispanics, 69-28. A majority of blacks and nearly half of all non-whites also support banning semiautomatic rifles. A majority of blacks also thinks they should receive cash payments as well as special education and job training programs as “reparations” while the vast majority of whites reject reparations in any form.

More than two-thirds of blacks and Hispanics support “immigration reform,” and Hispanics overwhelmingly support a path to citizenship for illegals. Blacks and Hispanics also overwhelmingly support criminalizing “hate speech,” but 3-in-4 blacks supports black athletes protesting during the national anthem.

Over the last century of presidential elections, Jews have disproportionately voted for the left-wing candidate in every, single election. A slight majority (51%) of Muslims in America believe they should be able to live according to Sharia law, and 1-in-4 believe “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”
Those are some interesting statistics. Where did you get them from?

Translation:
"you make way too much sense and I'm speechleshas...therefore I must cry RACIST and disengage before you get me to see clearly."
View attachment 149512

I'm not perfect, sometimes I get caught up in the moment and say dumb things that doesn't do anything to advance my agenda. I'm trying harder. I take back the racist comment. I hereby renounce it unequivocally. Let me copy/paste a reply from yesterday to the question of "are you racist?" One that I put some actual effort into:

Black people are superior to other races in certain ways, it's easy enough to find proof of that by looking at the racial demographics of certain professional sports. Black people will always dominate boxing and basketball and track & field. It's a fact that Asians generally score higher than whites on IQ tests but I don't get angry about it. I believe that white europeans trend towards certain patterns of behavior and I identify more with that side of the human spectrum than any other.

Personally I am a big fan of heavy metal music and the simple fact of the matter is, the vast majority of bands are comprised of white guys. I also like science fiction and epic fantasy novels and we both know who writes those books.

Does that answer your question?

Fair enough.

All I gotta say is, try and see people as individuals. There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy of European culture, but it's not the end-all-be-all, and you don't have to be European or white to be worth something.

You also don't have to be white to be European, by the way.

You know a lot of the Mexicans in the southwest live there because their ancestors lived there before the United States took that land from Mexico, right? They're not just a bunch of border hoppers. They just live in the same area they always have.
Those people that are ready lived here are called Americans and they are citizens not illegal border jumping Mexicans or other border jumping South Americans.
You sound like you believe those are the only people who border jump.

Forum List

Back