The GOP is exposing the nation to Hispanic caused degradation.

I do criticize the Japanese and the Chinese, among others, for being insanely xenophobic. They get away with it because they aren't white, but ...

Anyway, it's because I'm a pragmatist. I don't see being white as anything special. I don't see being American as being synonymous with white. I don't even see being English or French as synonymous with being white. Now, if non-whites started turning around and persecuting white people for THEIR skin color, then that would be different, and there are some scenarios where that's plausible. But I try to look at a person's abilities first, and what's in their minds and hearts. Skin color is like no. 27 on my list of important things about a person, and that's only because, unfortunately, we've turned skin color into a cultural phenomenon.

How many swedish girls need to be brutally raped, how many french people run over with trucks, how many british pop music fans blown up until you realize the error of your ways?

You know a lot of the Mexicans in the southwest live there because their ancestors lived there before the United States took that land from Mexico, right? They're not just a bunch of border hoppers. They just live in the same area they always have.

Aww...poor you. You know nothing about American history. This is your lucky day...I love to enlighten the confused and ignorant. The British conquered this land, those were the times...that's what badass armies did...consequently a little document called the US Constitution was written
which banned third world filth from entering the US illegally. TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

p.s.- You should be thankful that white men conquered and built this country...imagine if Mexicans would have...would you want to live here? Have you been to that filthy shithole Mexico lately? You certainly wouldn't be getting all that free shit you get now...right?
Can you show us the part of the U.S. Constitution which "banned third world filth from entering the US illegally"? I have my pocket copy here and I'm not finding it.

I do criticize the Japanese and the Chinese, among others, for being insanely xenophobic. They get away with it because they aren't white, but ...

Anyway, it's because I'm a pragmatist. I don't see being white as anything special. I don't see being American as being synonymous with white. I don't even see being English or French as synonymous with being white. Now, if non-whites started turning around and persecuting white people for THEIR skin color, then that would be different, and there are some scenarios where that's plausible. But I try to look at a person's abilities first, and what's in their minds and hearts. Skin color is like no. 27 on my list of important things about a person, and that's only because, unfortunately, we've turned skin color into a cultural phenomenon.

How many swedish girls need to be brutally raped, how many french people run over with trucks, how many british pop music fans blown up until you realize the error of your ways?

You're talking about Islam now, which is a totally different subject than race.

Make no mistake about it...thats what's got Democrats and Liberals paranoid...the Hussein administration and Liberal media has sold Hispanics as amazing, positive contributing human beings..."real pillars in their communities".....which is completely misleading to the American citizens who don't know any better.
REAL Americans in Loon York, Mexifornia, Texas and Arizona are aware of the truth but Middle America has no clue...they only know what Liberal media and Hollyweird tells them.
I can remember when only 20% of our population here in Mexifornia was Hispanic...they blended in and well and we thought they were awesome....traffic wasn't horrible, jobs were easy to come by, emergency rooms weren't packed full, streets in poor neighborhoods weren't littered with trash and stray animals, public schools were still teaching academics, American kids were able to get college grants and courses they needed...No one really felt like Hispanics we're invading and taking from REAL Americans.....HOLY SHIT HAS THAT ALL CHANGED. Good luck Middle America....the infestation is headed your way.
"Hispanic caused degradation"? Is this any different than "Catholic Irish caused degradation"? or "Eastern Europe caused degradation"? or "Jewish caused degradation"? or "Yellow Peril caused degradation"?
Yes because they didn't suck on the system for generations....

Make no mistake about it...thats what's got Democrats and Liberals paranoid...the Hussein administration and Liberal media has sold Hispanics as amazing, positive contributing human beings..."real pillars in their communities".....which is completely misleading to the American citizens who don't know any better.
REAL Americans in Loon York, Mexifornia, Texas and Arizona are aware of the truth but Middle America has no clue...they only know what Liberal media and Hollyweird tells them.
I can remember when only 20% of our population here in Mexifornia was Hispanic...they blended in and well and we thought they were awesome....traffic wasn't horrible, jobs were easy to come by, emergency rooms weren't packed full, streets in poor neighborhoods weren't littered with trash and stray animals, public schools were still teaching academics, American kids were able to get college grants and courses they needed...No one really felt like Hispanics we're invading and taking from REAL Americans.....HOLY SHIT HAS THAT ALL CHANGED. Good luck Middle America....the infestation is headed your way.
Take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming your personal failures on others, inbred.

Huh?
That's a super clever response and all but how is it relevant to my post?
If I "take responsibility for myself" will that decrease traffic? Will it empty the Hispanics from emergency rooms? Will it cause Hispanics to drive with insurance? Will they clean up their filthy communities? Will my daughter be able to enroll in the college courses she needs?
I'm confused...help me understand how me being "responsible" changes the negative impact that Hispanics have on American society. HELP!

Why is it always white conservatives who blame minorities because they don't make enough money or can't afford college for their own kids?

Get a second job, dipshit.

I am actually in the Midwest now and I can assure that many here are already aware that there is a major problem. Anyone that hangs with working class people generally know that. The problem is we have a lot of corruption throughout the country and the people themselves throughout ignore the whole beast until now.

I'm also in the midwest, and I'm fully aware that 90% of the midwest population consists of complete morons. So their opinions aren't worth jack shit, really.

Typical whack-job...."I'm on welfare, a drug addict, a convicted felon, have four kids with three baby momma's but I'm super smart and everybody around me are idiots" haha...fucking Loons!
You put that in quotes.....why? Did someone say that?

"Hispanic caused degradation"? Is this any different than "Catholic Irish caused degradation"? or "Eastern Europe caused degradation"? or "Jewish caused degradation"? or "Yellow Peril caused degradation"?

Oh yeah...it's different...BIG TIME!
It's a population percentage PER CAPITA thing bud...let me know if you need me to post demographics.

Mexican cartels are even worse than ISIS. Google cartel execution if you don't believe me. Dissolved screaming in acid, living people spit roasted. Babies and pets tortured and mutilated.

Nobody wants to hear you spew your bullshit about Hispanics. If you don't like where you live, move. All there is to it.

BINGO.... that's my point.
Liberals and Democrats don't want the truth about Hispanics openly discussed. It's so fuckin scary...right?
Imagine if the whole country knew "the truth".
So...hispanics scare you.

Mexican cartels are even worse than ISIS. Google cartel execution if you don't believe me. Dissolved screaming in acid, living people spit roasted. Babies and pets tortured and mutilated.

Yeah, and I'd love it if we could round up the cartel members and MS-13 and execute them all in one fell swoop. Doesn't mean I'm going to start assuming my Mexican neighbor is a murderous drug-peddling psychopath.

Congress has a good start on cleaning up and thankfully on this portion of the issues with illegals the obstructionist Dems couldn't get in the way. Now on to the senate and hopefully they expedite it on to the president.

House Overrules Dems And Passes MASSIVE Bill To Deport…
From the article:
"The House of Representatives voted to change U.S. immigration laws to make being an identified gang member grounds for deportation. Naturally, Democrats opposed it because they are apparently pro-gang banger."

The measure doesn't go far enough but it is a start. All illegals need to be deported ASAP.
. Makes one wonder why the Demon-crats always find themselves siding with all sorts of characters in life, even if those characters make them look like complete loons when doing so ? I know why... It's because it's nothing but a numbers game with the crats. Think about it like this for example: the reason I think the blacks have carried along with them (characters who embarrass them for whom are black, and thus cause them set backs time and time again in life), is because they fear a strength in numbers "depletion" that would place them into a weaker position against those in which they battle against in life. Now the fact that they have been a huge minority in this country really causes one to marvel at what they (with help) have been able to do over the years against the huge numbers they felt we're against them at one time or another in life. The thing however that bothers me about some of the new generation of younger blacks, is how they want to act as if they had no help at all in their struggle here in America, and how they make excuses for characters that are tying themselves to the main body or group in which they know are bad but ignore in the political arena's... The whites and other groups have the problem also, but not as bad I don't think...The bad who use the black struggle, are doing so in order to get away with bad things under the cloak of the groups special status or protections. In order for the American assimilation process for all groups to be completed here, we must all recognize the bad characters who are attaching themselves to our skin colors, cultures, and our groups, and we as Americans should not allow bad characters to infiltrate, destroy, and wreck the reputation of the many groups involved in this great nation. The above was an example, and not meant to be picking on the blacks as if they are the only ones who have the problem, because all groups and colors here have the problem. The only way to battle it, is to not empower the bad that is among us by supporting that bad for the purpose of the numbers game in which is played by the groups who feel it's the only way to be accepted in America or to keep power in America.

Last edited:
You know a lot of the Mexicans in the southwest live there because their ancestors lived there before the United States took that land from Mexico, right? They're not just a bunch of border hoppers. They just live in the same area they always have.

Aww...poor you. You know nothing about American history. This is your lucky day...I love to enlighten the confused and ignorant. The British conquered this land, those were the times...that's what badass armies did...consequently a little document called the US Constitution was written

p.s.- You should be thankful that white men conquered and built this country...imagine if Mexicans would have...would you want to live here? Have you been to that filthy shithole Mexico lately? You certainly wouldn't be getting all that free shit you get now...right?
Can you show us the part of the U.S. Constitution which "banned third world filth from entering the US illegally"? I have my pocket copy here and I'm not finding it.

The US Constitution provides the foundation and is catalyst to our federal laws. You wouldn't understand..this is elementary shit for REAL Americans though. Ask an AMERICAN third grader to explain it to you.

Maybe we should just deport the under-educated rednecks instead. Illegals will do their jobs for a third of the price, and we won't have to listen to their bitching and moaning anymore. Economics.

Do you have a link to the percentages of "undereducated rednecks" per capita?
I have one for "UNEDUCATED" filthy beaners per capita....need me to post it?
Fuck it...let's go pluck the Zulu's from the jungles of Africa...they'll work their asses off for a couple packs of Top Ramen...You like slave labor...right?
Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

I was joking. But seriously, y'all act like you're somehow more deserving than the Mexicans because ... what? You're white? You were born here?

I'm all about border security. I only want the best in this country, for the most part. But you guys aren't talking about making the country better. Otherwise you'd be interested in an immigration system that rewards merit. And from what I understand, a lot of the dreamers do have merit. More than you or I. And they're illegal, technically. And they're American, in so much that they are steeped in the culture and see themselves as such. So why are you any more deserving of being here than they are?

Simply because you were born here. But you don't really care about America, otherwise you'd be looking for ways to legalize the ones who are worth a damn.

View attachment 149506
I cannot help but wonder what Europe would have looked like if either Asians or Africans had kidnapped their best and brightest for several centuries, loaded them onto boats and sailed them across the ocean....throwing around 50% of them overboard along the way and forcing the survivors into chattle slavery, forcing them to give up their names, their religion, their culture. I wonder what Europe would look like after a 3-4 centuries of that.

Oh....and then, after that, the Asians or Africans come in...declare parts of Europe as their own colonies and force the natives to extract as much of the natural resources as possible to be shipped back to Asia and/or Africa......

The US Constitution provides the foundation and is catalyst to our federal laws. You wouldn't understand..this is elementary shit for REAL Americans though. Ask an AMERICAN third grader to explain it to you.
Don't feed the trolls.

Maybe we should just deport the under-educated rednecks instead. Illegals will do their jobs for a third of the price, and we won't have to listen to their bitching and moaning anymore. Economics.

Fuck it...let's go pluck the Zulu's from the jungles of Africa...they'll work their asses off for a couple packs of Top Ramen...You like slave labor...right?
Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

I was joking. But seriously, y'all act like you're somehow more deserving than the Mexicans because ... what? You're white? You were born here?

I'm all about border security. I only want the best in this country, for the most part. But you guys aren't talking about making the country better. Otherwise you'd be interested in an immigration system that rewards merit. And from what I understand, a lot of the dreamers do have merit. More than you or I. And they're illegal, technically. And they're American, in so much that they are steeped in the culture and see themselves as such. So why are you any more deserving of being here than they are?

Simply because you were born here. But you don't really care about America, otherwise you'd be looking for ways to legalize the ones who are worth a damn.

View attachment 149506
I cannot help but wonder what Europe would have looked like if either Asians or Africans had kidnapped their best and brightest for several centuries, loaded them onto boats and sailed them across the ocean....throwing around 50% of them overboard along the way and forcing the survivors into chattle slavery, forcing them to give up their names, their religion, their culture. I wonder what Europe would look like after a 3-4 centuries of that.

Oh....and then, after that, the Asians or Africans come in...declare parts of Europe as their own colonies and force the natives to extract as much of the natural resources as possible to be shipped back to Asia and/or Africa......
Well it is pretty fucking obvious that the nations that conquered with the Islamist ideologies are human right shitholes so that must be who you are referring to.

It's a population percentage PER CAPITA thing bud...let me know if you need me to post demographics.
The same complaints of demographics as in each of those times that nativists such as yourself reared your heads. This is just more of the same Know-Nothing Party jazz.

Don't feed the trolls.
I could help self, sorry.....

Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506

I could tell you exactly what "it would look like" if Africans lead such a fight.
Think genetically embedded low iQ....and there you have it. Thank God they didn't huh?

The same complaints of demographics as in each of those times that nativists such as yourself reared your heads. This is just more of the same Know-Nothing Party jazz.
Is that the spin you're going with? Cool story bro.
Not really at all the same...I have proof if you need it?

You speak as if there is a trait that is evident in Mexicans that causes them to be incapable of assimilating into American society. Now is it the Mexican that is the problem or is it the conditions in which they live under that causes them to have a less than give a crap attitude in life ?? What is the real root of the problem where foriegners who come here can't seem to assimilate, learn the language, and become great citizens of these United States ? I think the platforms and the ideologies of the Demon-crats is the problem in this country when it comes to mis-leading, indoctrinating, and causing the problems amongst these vulnerable populations. Keep the Demon-crats out of power, and get rid of the repugnacrats, and all will get along just fine here.

You're stupid and in complete denial of reality if you think Swedes and Arabs are exactly the same. Descendants of human sacrificing worshippers of a serpent-god to the descendants of cathedral-building protestants and catholics, identical.
. This nation has been successful over the years of making Americans out of anyone. It's the policies of the Demon-crats and Repugnacrats that have thrown everything off course.

Go big or go home pussy!

Woah, mad as fuck.

View attachment 149506
. Now post the picture where the two have come together to build America.

Forum List

Back