The GOP Now Has The Lowest Approval Numbers In Gallup History

This is quite the benchmark for the GOP to reach. They are currently standing with an abysmal 28% approval rating and plunging since their childish shutdown of the nation, making it the lowest approval ratings ever of any party in gallup's 21 years doing the ratings.

Congrats GOP, you deserve it! :clap2::eusa_clap:

No Party in Gallup's History Has Been Less Popular Than the GOP Is Now - Philip Bump - The Atlantic Wire

Obama's numbers have been low recently....
No one on the left puts that out there...

Can you explain why?.... Don't bother it's a rhetorical question...

I know right?
that's why I had to put that in about him
I KNEW they wouldn't
poor dears they are good sheep all you can say...they'll march over a cliff for him...it's a sad sad thing to watch

Republican Party Favorability Sinks to Record Low

mmj6rr5b6kem323wnfrlva.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- With the Republican-controlled House of Representatives engaged in a tense, government-shuttering budgetary standoff against a Democratic president and Senate, the Republican Party is now viewed favorably by 28% of Americans, down from 38% in September. This is the lowest favorable rating measured for either party since Gallup began asking this question in 1992.

This is historic and unprecedented. The faithful ultra-conservatives on this board won't have the guts (or intelligence) to admit it. But the fit has hit the shan.

The Tea Party, the hemorrhoid on the ASS of the GOP, has turned into a cancerous tumor, inoperable and malignant.

Ted Cruz, the shinning star, seems to be more like Jim Jones and he's passin' out cool aide.

27 percent. That's more than one in four Republicans.

That's an awful large chunk of the base staying home on election day. Every future threat of a shutdown will serve to induce a Pavlovian response in them, reinforcing their disgust.

That's the key right there. All the polls are showing if 2014 happened now, it would be one of the most monumental GOP ass whoopings in modern history, if not ever.

The american people are sick of the far right terrorists actions trying to destroy the government over their tantrums.

This story about the GOP may be the most important story of the year.

The GOP will be devastated for decades to come.

And it's not MAINSTREAM GOP, that's what bugs the shit out of me. It's the GOP's giant cancerous hemorrhoid, the Tea Party.

This is quite the benchmark for the GOP to reach. They are currently standing with an abysmal 28% approval rating and plunging since their childish shutdown of the nation, making it the lowest approval ratings ever of any party in gallup's 21 years doing the ratings.

Congrats GOP, you deserve it! :clap2::eusa_clap:

No Party in Gallup's History Has Been Less Popular Than the GOP Is Now - Philip Bump - The Atlantic Wire

Obama's numbers have been low recently....
No one on the left puts that out there...

Can you explain why?.... Don't bother it's a rhetorical question...

You right wing idiots are pathetic with your deflections. What office is Obama running for next year?

Oh and his approval is 44%, the democrats 43%, the GOP fuckers 28%

The president and democrats are kicking the far right's asses up and down the block, but keep right on with your BS, it brings hours of hilarity :lol:

28% favorability rating for Republicans. 43% for Democrats.

The GOP has dropped ten points since September.

Interesting.

As much as the right wing bedwetters are trying to pass the buck onto Obama and the democrats, the american people aren't buying it. The GOP completely fucked themselves with their kamikaze mission and will pay direly for it next year.

you're ignoring history

look at 1999, 31% and they went on to take the WH and gain seats in congress

you're wetting yourself over a poll that is a year away from elections

Good points, Yurt.

The times between now and the new year will see just how far the teaps can force the GOP to be stupid.

The teaps make up the controlling majority of Boehner's caucas. If they vote en masse against him, Boehner has to turn to dems for a majority, which they are more than glad to give him to get a clean up and down vote on the senate CR.

Time will tell.

I have a secret to impart to you: Obama is not running in 2014.

I have a secret to impart on you: Nobody cares. Does this somehow mean that he is immune from criticism?

Lots of us care, and many of us who care don't agree with everything President Obama supports. We simply don't hate him because of his race or ethnicity.

President Obama is smart, Stephanie and you are not. If we are to take your words as evidence, you and she are dumb, poorly educated bigots and assholes.

Last edited:
Good points, Yurt.

The times between now and the new year will see just how far the teaps can force the GOP to be stupid.

The teaps make up the controlling majority of Boehner's caucas. If they vote en masse against him, Boehner has to turn to dems for a majority, which they are more than glad to give him to get a clean up and down vote on the senate CR.

Time will tell.

you claimed earlier the tp was the minority...how did they get majority status in a week or so?

i wouldn't be surprised to see a mod pub win the wh and the dems take both houses of congress

Good points, Yurt.

Time will tell.

you claimed earlier the tp was the minority...how did they get majority status in a week or so?

i wouldn't be surprised to see a mod pub win the wh and the dems take both houses of congress

The tea party is kind of a third party...The republicans need them to have a majority.

This is why they're so powerful.

Good points, Yurt.

Time will tell.

The tea party is kind of a third party...The republicans need them to have a majority.

This is why they're so powerful.

Essentially yes. You have the hard right "establishment" republicans, then you have the radical right wing extremist teabaggers.

The Koch's who own the GOP barked orders for those that did not support the teabagger shutdown of the government would get primaried and likely thrown out of office which had them cowering over into the fetal position to their masters.

Once the polls came out the the american people aren't buying into the radical right wing BS of shutting down the government, they pulled back and the right wingers "caved" to stop acting like children.

The GOP is the epitome of fascism.

Interesting.

As much as the right wing bedwetters are trying to pass the buck onto Obama and the democrats, the american people aren't buying it. The GOP completely fucked themselves with their kamikaze mission and will pay direly for it next year.

you're ignoring history

The sequester is coming up at the end of the year, not to mention this same mess a year from now. Do you think the GOP isn't going to try and hold the nation hostage again? I doubt it.

Self-identified Republicans are more than twice as likely to view their own party unfavorably (27%) as Democrats are to see their own party unfavorably (13%).

Very, very interesting.

I like how you point that out without grasping it. Fiscal conservatives like me are sick of them being the other tax and spend party, and we say they suck. Which is a big part of their low rankings. People who would never support you ever.

On the other hand, liberals worship their politicians.

Interesting.

you're ignoring history

Want to share what caused that dip to 31% or do you want to keep it a mystery?

Forum List

Back