The Great RW myth about the Founders' meaning of 'Republic'.

I guess you never learned the meaning of certain words in the English language.

We elect leaders through a Democratic process, but our government is a Republic.
They know better. They're only making this pathetic argument because their communist lost.
You have no idea what is a "communist" or "communism." When you post like you just did, you reveal that you are ignorant, misguided, poorly educated.

So our representatives at every level aren't elected by democratic means? Really?
Our Republic has democratic practices, but it is not a democracy, per se. If it were, then HRC is president.

Seems I've been saying that all along, are you not paying attention? Democracy ends at the States, any questions?
Iv'e never said otherwise. Not sure where you're coming from.

This country has never been a direct democracy. You can quote Me on it.

That was directed to fakey, not you.
Ah..I can't see him....

BTW....

The United States is a Constitutional Federal Republic (a federation of states with a Representative Democracy)

The United States of America is a Democracy - Fact or Myth?

Ok, I can buy that term, not much difference. Just don't try to keep throwing democracy in the mix.

We elect leaders through a Democratic process, but our government is a Republic.
They know better. They're only making this pathetic argument because their communist lost.
You have no idea what is a "communist" or "communism." When you post like you just did, you reveal that you are ignorant, misguided, poorly educated.

Bullshit

You thought it was OK to give a guy a DUI on his own property

Our Republic has democratic practices, but it is not a democracy, per se. If it were, then HRC is president.

Seems I've been saying that all along, are you not paying attention? Democracy ends at the States, any questions?

Ah..I can't see him....

BTW....

The United States is a Constitutional Federal Republic (a federation of states with a Representative Democracy)

Ok, I can buy that term, not much difference. Just don't try to keep throwing democracy in the mix.
A very limited form of democracy is the baseline of our society. It is severely restricted for good reason. Though some would say that our legislatures use a form of democracy, its really a form of parliamentary democracy.

In either case, we are a nation of laws in which the power resides in the people through our elected representatives and the tyranny of the mob/majority is tempered and checked with the balance of powers between the three branches of government and the many States.

Bullshit You thought it was OK to give a guy a DUI on his own property
See, your comment reveals you as ignorant, misguided, and poorly educated if you think 'communists' using 'communism' came to that decision in the legislature and the courts. Sux to be you. reb used your terms like that wrongly all the time and then cry when pointed out how stupid he was.

Ah..I can't see him....

BTW....

A very limited form of democracy is the baseline of our society. It is severely restricted for good reason. Though some would say that our legislatures use a form of democracy, its really a form of parliamentary democracy.

In either case, we are a nation of laws in which the power resides in the people through our elected representatives and the tyranny of the mob/majority is tempered and checked with the balance of powers between the three branches of government and the many States.
Darkwind reads me like he does scripture. He hates that I have to correct him all the time. What a doink. Note, though, he is moving his argument to more of a constitutional republic than before.

See, your comment reveals you as ignorant, misguided, and poorly educated if you think 'communists' using 'communism' came to that decision in the legislature and the courts. Sux to be you. reb used your terms like that wrongly all the time and then cry when pointed out how stupid he was.

Again that was the most stupidest comment

How could you not be communist if you thought it was a good idea for the cops to come on private land and arrest someone for a D.U. I.?

tumblr_n7hne4IVA61tf3egko1_500.jpg

Just replace 'people' with 'persons'.

Again that was the most stupidest comment How could you not be communist if you thought it was a good idea for the cops to come on private land and arrest someone for a D.U. I.?
The cops can come on your land for good cause any time. Did you not know that? Burn trash on your land when no burn permits are being issued and see what happens.

Do tell us if the address each other as commissar.

How could you not be communist if you thought it was a good idea for the cops to come on private land and arrest someone for a D.U. I.?

Hell his friends called the ambulance

Again that was the most stupidest comment How could you not be communist if you thought it was a good idea for the cops to come on private land and arrest someone for a D.U. I.?
The cops can come on your land for good cause any time. Did you not know that?

Yeah if you're beating up a wife or kids..

Not just driving a vehicle..

I am still mad about that one

Hell his friends called the ambulance
Of course they did not, but that can be considered as a threat against LEO doing their jobs. Don't be stupid, at least publicly.

Yeah if you're beating up a wife or kids..Not just driving a vehicle..I am still mad about that one
You are not the law is the point.

Yeah if you're beating up a wife or kids..Not just driving a vehicle..I am still mad about that one
You are not the law is the point.

D.u.I laws don't apply to private property..

Ah..I can't see him....

BTW....

I can agree to a point, State level officers are elected by using the majority of the State, also State referendums are determined the same way, both are pure democracies. Even smaller subdivisions of the States are also elected by pure democracies.

That would depend on what brought the police there in the first place.

ATV accident..

ATV accident..

Sounds like an easy one to beat.

Forum List

Back