The Great White Hope.

This thread reminds me of a great song by Dead Prez and Bob Marleys son Stephen.

"Everywhere the white man go he bring misery..all throughout history...Look it up. Everything them bald heads touch they fuck it up. Every government he set up it be corrupt."

If only whitey could rule as well as Robert Mugabe...

If only the orange clown could rule as well as Obama!

very hard to believe your opinion when the facts are blacks graduate high school at lower levels
But many of those blacks who do graduate are smarter than you. Thats the point I was making. Graduation rates have no bearing on that. Case in point? Here ya go:

"A new report confirms that black women are now the most educated group in the United States. But we still have a long way to go for pay equity.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of all associate degrees awarded to black students, as well as 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorates awarded to black students.

''most educated GROUP'--not above whites
those percentages are regarding just black students--not all students!!!
do you understand these 2 points??
intelligent black female college students are a very SMALL group--
According to the most recent statistics, the nationwide college graduation rate for black students stands at an appallingly low rate of 42 percent. This figure is 20 percentage points below the 62 percent rate for white students
Black Student College Graduation Rates Remain Low, But Modest Progress Begins to Show

On average, just 5 percent of students at the nation’s flagship public universities are black.
Black students are drastically underrepresented at top public colleges, data show - The Hechinger Report

About 33 percent of African-American adults had at least a two-year college degree in 2015, up from about 28 percent in 2007. For Latinos, that figure grew to about 23 percent from 19 percent, while whites grew to 47 percent from 41 percent.
College degree gap grows wider between whites, blacks and Latinos - The Hechinger Report

and blacks only make up 13% of the population!!
these numbers are EXACTLY what I'm saying--millions are NOT smarter

are you blind? blacks graduate high school at lower levels---meaning even less go to college--meaning less graduate college --per the links......and they only make up 13% of the population--meaning there are a lot more whites with college education, per capita AND overall
the numbers are right there
you obviously failed math class
More importantly, college is mostly a piece of paper authorizing one to work in certain fields. It won't turn a negro into a human.
If you were really educated you'd know that unmixed Negroes are the ONLY true humans on the planet.. They have virtually NONE of the neanderthal genes you have. Go catch up or ketchup whichever makes your boat float.
And the math won't work until you know the value of all the factors. The link i posted did the math because they researched the numbers. You are just assuming you are smarter than the majority of blacks...with no substantial proof.
Yeah, it must be their superior intelligence that gets them in prison so often!
Naw...that's due to the Nazification of America. The Jews were the smartest people in Germany and the same kind of pink faced populists that are gaining prominence here
used their political system to kill them. It doesn't matter how smart blacks are...you would hate them anyway...just like your ilk hates the Jews who were/ARE far smarter than your average EURO-PEON.

very hard to believe your opinion when the facts are blacks graduate high school at lower levels
But many of those blacks who do graduate are smarter than you. Thats the point I was making. Graduation rates have no bearing on that. Case in point? Here ya go:

"A new report confirms that black women are now the most educated group in the United States. But we still have a long way to go for pay equity.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of all associate degrees awarded to black students, as well as 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorates awarded to black students.

''most educated GROUP'--not above whites
those percentages are regarding just black students--not all students!!!
do you understand these 2 points??
intelligent black female college students are a very SMALL group--
According to the most recent statistics, the nationwide college graduation rate for black students stands at an appallingly low rate of 42 percent. This figure is 20 percentage points below the 62 percent rate for white students
Black Student College Graduation Rates Remain Low, But Modest Progress Begins to Show

On average, just 5 percent of students at the nation’s flagship public universities are black.
Black students are drastically underrepresented at top public colleges, data show - The Hechinger Report

About 33 percent of African-American adults had at least a two-year college degree in 2015, up from about 28 percent in 2007. For Latinos, that figure grew to about 23 percent from 19 percent, while whites grew to 47 percent from 41 percent.
College degree gap grows wider between whites, blacks and Latinos - The Hechinger Report

and blacks only make up 13% of the population!!
these numbers are EXACTLY what I'm saying--millions are NOT smarter

are you blind? blacks graduate high school at lower levels---meaning even less go to college--meaning less graduate college --per the links......and they only make up 13% of the population--meaning there are a lot more whites with college education, per capita AND overall
the numbers are right there
you obviously failed math class
More importantly, college is mostly a piece of paper authorizing one to work in certain fields. It won't turn a negro into a human.
If you were really educated you'd know that unmixed Negroes are the ONLY true humans on the planet.. They have virtually NONE of the neanderthal genes you have. Go catch up or ketchup whichever makes your boat float.
And the math won't work until you know the value of all the factors. The link i posted did the math because they researched the numbers. You are just assuming you are smarter than the majority of blacks...with no substantial proof.
Yeah, it must be their superior intelligence that gets them in prison so often!
Naw...that's due to the Nazification of America. The Jews were the smartest people in Germany and the same kind of pink faced populists that are gaining prominence here
used their political system to kill them. It doesn't matter how smart blacks are...you would hate them anyway...just like your ilk hates the Jews who were/ARE far smarter than your average EURO-PEON.

most educated GROUP'--not above whites
You don't read very well... Did you miss this?
"By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent)."
where's the rest?
1. no that doesn't mean there are more black college students
2. it says ''enrolled'' not graduated
..blacks also graduate college at lower levels
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ation-gap-between-blacks-whites-still-growing
3.like Louis Gates, their expertise is African American history/history--not science/math/engineering/etc
Well...well..you trailer park mathematicians, or should I say "meth-morticians" suddenly lose interest in proportional stastics when some positive news about blacks is generated.
Here is what those stats mean to me:
They show that black women are placing value on education now more than ever.
Also if black women are enrolled in college proportionally more than any group they must have done better on SAT and other College entrance exams proportionally than the other mentioned groups. Now that affirmative action is no longer a social mandate and quotas are illegal...those positive stats speak volumes about these upwardly mobile black women.

You might not appreciate the brilliance of black women or men because you've been socially conditioned to believe Euro-peons
are superior to people of African descent.
Even when genuises like Vivian Thomas or Ben Carson rock your world with brilliance you don your social blinders and pretend its just an anomoly. But that "anomoly" keeps happening over and over again...

Sometimes black brilliance is covered up or hidden...like the inspiring story of the black human computers who, while working for NASA in the early 1960s calculated rocket trajectories that helped to launch the fledgling U.S. manned space flight programs. Yet that important knowledge went unheralded for more than 50 years... How many other unknown stories of mentally gifted blacks are hidden....left untapped in the dustbins of history even as insecure pink people like you seek and focus only on the negatives?

HIdden-Figures-poster.gif

"By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent)."
where's the rest?
https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ation-gap-between-blacks-whites-still-growing
3.like Louis Gates, their expertise is African American history/history--not science/math/engineering/etc
All white men feel inferior to black men. It is a fact.

Don't scare them away, while we have them here, lets open their consciousness. They want the superiority. They think were idiots. But they have to " Think about it", that's where I want them for now. Thinking. And then show them that we can think, something they have problems with.
I would not begrudge the pink man of the relatively few erudite souls among them.
But even fewer of those gifted individuals are lurking among the USMB bigot brigades.

where's the rest?
so black females as a group are enrolled more ----per capita--per the total number of black females
as stated before there are a lot more whites that graduate than there are even black females enrolled
nearly 1 in 10 of every African-American
Good News: Black Women Enroll In College More Than Any Race And Gender

remember, blacks --total--make up only 13% pf the population
there are a lot more white males who graduate college than black females
so--as stated before--fact--the chance of a black being smarter is lower than vice versa

once again--the math is right there..cannot be denied
You are just another pink drone in over his head. You don't have a clue. Per capita or proportional stastics show positive trends in this case while your ilk uses negative proportional stats to demionize blacks in race based crime reports. See how that works?

where's the rest?
so black females as a group are enrolled more ----per capita--per the total number of black females
as stated before there are a lot more whites that graduate than there are even black females enrolled
nearly 1 in 10 of every African-American
Good News: Black Women Enroll In College More Than Any Race And Gender

remember, blacks --total--make up only 13% pf the population
there are a lot more white males who graduate college than black females
so--as stated before--fact--the chance of a black being smarter is lower than vice versa

once again--the math is right there..cannot be denied

Well we Blacks are alive, we were created as well as any race. We too have our ups and downs, in fact , some of us have really done things that makes our race proud of us, and done things to HELP each other. So Blacks are; we exist, God wanted us here and he loves us too! These are the meaningful things; does your culture have heart!
I totally agree with you...
I'm just pointing out the undeniable hypocrisy of blacks and the MSM --whitey is evil and blacks angelic

there's racism/hate on both sides....not just one
There may be hate on both sides but the hate from your side is far more prevalent and widespread.
Your people are more aggressively racist.
Blacks don't refuse ti rent to Euro-peons.
Blacks don't follow y'all around in stores just hoping to catch you shop lifting.
Blacks don't gerrymander voting districts
Just to diminish Caucasian voting power.
Blacks don't flee en masse when a flesh colored family moves into the neighborhood.
Blacks don't cringe and grab their purses closer when a white tattooed thug gets on the same elevator they are on. Although a signigicant number of violent crimes are commited by Cawks...thats short for Caucasians...the pink ones...Black cops don't profile them and kill or brutalized any random Cawk anywhere near the rate White cops do Blacks. With all of that overt racism carried out by your folks...the few cases of overt black reactions to that racism are misdiagnosed as the same illness that is

where's the rest?
Well...well..you trailer park mathematicians, or should I say "meth-morticians" suddenly lose interest in proportional stastics when some positive news about blacks is generated.
Also if black women are enrolled in college proportionally more than any group they must have done better on SAT and other College entrance exams proportionally than the other mentioned groups. Now that affirmative action is no longer a social mandate and quotas are illegal...those positive stats speak volumes about these upwardly mobile black women.

You might not appreciate the brilliance of black women or men because you've been socially conditioned to believe Euro-peons
Even when genuises like Vivian Thomas or Ben Carson rock your world with brilliance you don your social blinders and pretend its just an anomoly. But that "anomoly" keeps happening over and over again...

Sometimes black brilliance is covered up or hidden...like the inspiring story of the black human computers who, while working for NASA in the early 1960s calculated rocket trajectories that helped to launch the fledgling U.S. manned space flight programs. Yet that important knowledge went unheralded for more than 50 years... How many other unknown stories of mentally gifted blacks are hidden....left untapped in the dustbins of history even as insecure pink people like you seek and focus only on the negatives?

View attachment 159894

Ooh, a stunning reply JQPublic, simply very well written.. You keep doing this, they will shut it down. Its just the way it is. But your reply was magnificent, a sizzling explanation of Black women getting on the ladder of education and going up. I have seen them do it ever since I was alive. My mother raised 6 of us alone, and still managed to get an education. And then she quarterbacked all of ours. Often I would go into her bedroom , and I could see what all this was doing to her; she was very determined. She would cry sometimes and hug me and tell me to always keep going, that she would always be there for me. I graduated from High school, I then went into the military and got a diploma in Inventory management. I then came out and went to Davey Environmental Services and got a diploma there. My mom lived to see all that, before she passed. She would see me climb a tree and remove it, and get so scared that I would get hurt. Which you can man, the tree industry is no joke, its for professionals.

Your stunning reply reminded me of my mom. So I have seen first hand the rise of Black women in so many areas.

This thread reminds me of a great song by Dead Prez and Bob Marleys son Stephen.

"Everywhere the white man go he bring misery..all throughout history...Look it up. Everything them bald heads touch they fuck it up. Every government he set up it be corrupt."

Now that was funny!:afro:

There may be hate on both sides but the hate from your side is far more prevalent and widespread.

So, what you are saying is that you are a complete anomaly.

Got it.

In my observation, JQ is a man with a great conscious awareness. And I like reading him, and there are few here that I would say that about.

His thoughts demands attention.

So, what you are saying is that you are a complete anomaly.

Got it.
I'm a voice of reason...speaking un-expurgated truths. You may find that to be anomalous since your social indoctrination diverts your path from the truth and you don't hear it often.

where's the rest?

View attachment 159894
I am glad for anyone achieving their educational goals.

where's the rest?

View attachment 159894
I am glad for anyone achieving their educational goals.
If you really mean that...I 'll give you a gold star.

You bring nothing but hypocritical anti-white bullshit.

Well SOMEONE has to counter all the anti-black bullshit circulating in these boards.
I've found that the truth is a formidable tool
for attaining my goals here. That goal being to enlighten those with 3 digit IQs. You don't qualify.

I have kept much of this forum alive single-handedly.
Now is the time for raucous laughter!
View attachment 159773

You are too afraid to address the deep meanings behind my posts, so, like the typical demoncrat that you are, you simply pretend that my “smileys” are anything but a quick contributation to the forum while I am too busy to post.

Deep meaning? BWHAHAHA. Your kindergarten banter is about as deep as the crack of a buzzards ass and they don't have ANY butt cleavage.

And why are there anti-black statements made, smarty?

It has nothing to do with skin color, it's their actions, their lifestyles, and their so-called culture.

If the majority of blacks would straighten up their lives, get off welfare, work hard, strive for success, speak regular American English, say no to crime and drugs, and trash the rap and hip-hop shit, maybe they would be more respected.

where's the rest?
All white men feel inferior to black men. It is a fact.

You think what you want but many of us white men feel completely superior, and know for a fact that we're superior to blacks.

Know why that is? We own businesses and employ the best people for the jobs. We work hard and strive for success and many of us have achieved it.

We live clean lives and stay away from crime and drugs. We're happily married and have nice homes in good safe neighborhoods.

Most of all, we love America, our liberty, respect the flag, and we speak the truth and say what we think openly and freely. We don't adhere to political correctness. Screw that bullshit.

If only the orange clown could rule as well as Obama!

Obama the black clown was a weak, ineffective president. To call him a leader or ruler is a fucking joke.

He was responsible for ballooning the national debt more than any other past president.

Obamacare ended up being the worst disaster this country has faced in recent times, even worse than the 9-11 tragedy because it's outrageously costly, and has caused people to lose their insurance coverage.

We need true leaders like Donald Trump who speak the truth and have real vision to make America great again.

The American economy is prospering and the stock market is at its highest ever thanks to him. Those of us who have investments are laughing all the way to the bank. I'll bet you don't even have anything invested in the market. Many blacks don't for whatever dumbass reason.

Forum List

Back