The guy isn't White, didn't use an "Assault Rifle" and didn't use a large capacity magazine...

So....the guy isn't white, according to the left, he may have been a muslim.....he didn't use an "Assault Rifle," he didn't use a large capacity magazine, and the FBI knew about him.....the left wing anti gunners are already having a bad 2017.........
Six dead, more in the hospital and the fact he did not use an assault rifle is your silver lining. You care more about weapons than humans. And yet you want to be taken seriously.
The bloods on your hands douche.
How? Why? I did not hope that he could own a gun. The BRA did. He is mentally frazzled. But that's okay by the gun lovers. He flew with his gun. I'm against that, but not the NRA.

You are ineptly looking for a scapegoat. You want the insane to have weapons because you want weapons.

As you cast adrift so stupidly to place blame, I suggest you look in your wallet at that NRA membership card.

So....the guy isn't white, according to the left, he may have been a muslim.....he didn't use an "Assault Rifle," he didn't use a large capacity magazine, and the FBI knew about him.....the left wing anti gunners are already having a bad 2017.........
Six dead, more in the hospital and the fact he did not use an assault rifle is your silver lining. You care more about weapons than humans. And yet you want to be taken seriously.

No moron...I am pointing out how stupid your anti-gun laws are......he used a gun you morons have created....through your magazine restrictions and he still killed people...

Which is exactly why we do not trust you morons...we know that a shooter can use a 9 round magazine to kill people...so once you have cemented getting rid of anything over 10 rounds, you will move on to the 10 and less round magazines....you can't be trusted and you will not stop.....

And most of all...it was a gun free zone.......except for the guy who killed people.....
An airport. Sure, there won't be any armed law enforcement people there.

You don't give a damn about people. You only admire weapons.

Nor a truck.

So, what we are seeing is this is everyone's and anyone's fault but the guy who did it. Funny, how the media did not go into the possibility of mental illness with dylan roof. Oh, but when the attacker is brown, well now it must be mental illness. The military. The Iraq war. In other words white American Christian male fault.
They had Roof evaluated at least twice, the last within the past few weeks.
I don't see anyone trying to take the blame off the shooter. I am feeling a bit like criticizing whoever in Anchorage let him fall between the cracks. The poor sick fucker actually tried to stop himself; knew somewhere in that confused brain that he had to tell the FBI, but they didn't stop him. Throw him on meds and send him home. Yup. Works every damned time.

The bloods on your hands douche.
How? Why? I did not hope that he could own a gun. The BRA did. He is mentally frazzled. But that's okay by the gun lovers. He flew with his gun. I'm against that, but not the NRA.

You are ineptly looking for a scapegoat. You want the insane to have weapons because you want weapons.

As you cast adrift so stupidly to place blame, I suggest you look in your wallet at that NRA membership card.

No moron...it was packed away....and when he used it he used it in an easily accessible area where he could have walked in off the street with a gun....a Gun Free Zone.....the thing is......why did he travel so far, so long to shoot people.........what did he have against Ft. Lauderdale?

You are too stupid to post......you know that......?

No moron...I am pointing out how stupid your anti-gun laws are......he used a gun you morons have created....through your magazine restrictions and he still killed people...

Which is exactly why we do not trust you morons...we know that a shooter can use a 9 round magazine to kill people...so once you have cemented getting rid of anything over 10 rounds, you will move on to the 10 and less round magazines....you can't be trusted and you will not stop.....

And most of all...it was a gun free zone.......except for the guy who killed people.....
An airport. Sure, there won't be any armed law enforcement people there.

You don't give a damn about people. You only admire weapons.

Again.....the police allowed 5 people to get killed because they were not at the scene when the shooting started......it was a gun free zone....and even with armed police he still managed to shoot people...because it was a gun free zone for law abiding people......until the police arrived......too late....

And yet...he walked out....and flew.......

You NRA nutjobs want people on the No Fly List to buy guns.

When there was talk about how vets areeasy targets to get sucked into ISIS, you NRA nutjobs had a fit.

No.....you don't know what you are talking about.....

We don't want nameless, faceless bureaucrats, with arbitrary criteria and no accountabiltiy putting American citizens on a secret government list, in secret, with no ability to appeal the process before or after and having their Rights to fly and exercise other Rights removed permanently.......especially since we know the IRS and other government agencies have targeted political groups they don't like........

you are not a serious person...

Your ability to fly is not removed permanently & you can get your name cleared. Quit lying.

The IRS targeted groups that sign up for a designation where the group's primary purpose can not be political using names like "Tea Party" this or that.

You are a joke.

Take your own advice. How does one get off the no-fly list? Tell us, oh Walking Eagle (Too full of shit to fly!)
What To Do If You Think You're on a No-Fly List

Great link! You obviously did not read it. It tells you nothing.

Can someone explain to me why everyone is flipping out about airport security, as opposed to mall security when the dude shot up the makeup counter at wherever? What is it about airports that makes them so much more sacrosanct than any other place?

Can someone explain to me why everyone is flipping out about airport security, as opposed to mall security when the dude shot up the makeup counter at wherever? What is it about airports that makes them so much more sacrosanct than any other place?
They don't have TSA at makeup counters

The US citizen & ex US soldier was mentally ill caused by his time at war. But when mental illness is used as a reason to prevent gun ownership you NRA nutjobs have a fit. " Who says when someone is crazry!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

It he did have an assault type weapon, a lot more would have been killed.

Those people were assaulted with a handgun. Doesn't that make it an assault weapon?

How about an assault bomb?

How about if he used an assault knife?

How about an assault baseball bat?

See how stupid it sounds when you use it correctly?

Go fuck yourself if you don't know to what an assault rifles refers.

I don't? That's funny! I am a military vet, a member of the NRA, and own what you would incorrectly classify as an assault weapon. I shoot fully automatic weapons as a volunteer military urban combat opposition force.

I think I know what I am talking about more than an obvious pansy-ass bedwetter like you.
First, thank you for your service.

Second, there can be several definitions of an assault rifle. When talking about banning assault rifles, typically it refers to the previous ban and the type of guns being sold today such as the AR15.

Third, are you saying you are in one of those wacko militias?

Fourth, If you think I am a pansy ass bed wetter, try to break into my home & find out how many guns I own & how well I can use them.

The thing is, airports can shut down the country, 10,000 people were displaced by the shutting down of the airport........the makeup counter, not so much. I will respond more in private....

The US citizen & ex US soldier was mentally ill caused by his time at war. But when mental illness is used as a reason to prevent gun ownership you NRA nutjobs have a fit. " Who says when someone is crazry!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

OK so say you are a gun shop owner
How do you know who is crazy and who isn't when they walk into your shop and pass the background check?

Those people were assaulted with a handgun. Doesn't that make it an assault weapon?

How about an assault bomb?

How about if he used an assault knife?

How about an assault baseball bat?

See how stupid it sounds when you use it correctly?

Go fuck yourself if you don't know to what an assault rifles refers.

I don't? That's funny! I am a military vet, a member of the NRA, and own what you would incorrectly classify as an assault weapon. I shoot fully automatic weapons as a volunteer military urban combat opposition force.

I think I know what I am talking about more than an obvious pansy-ass bedwetter like you.
First, thank you for your service.

Second, there can be several definitions of an assault rifle. When talking about banning assault rifles, typically it refers to the previous ban and the type of guns being sold today such as the AR15.

Third, are you saying you are in one of those wacko militias?

Fourth, If you think I am a pansy ass bed wetter, try to break into my home & find out how many guns I own & how well I can use them.
if you knew anything about guns you would know that an AR15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle being sold today

Forum List

Back