The guy isn't White, didn't use an "Assault Rifle" and didn't use a large capacity magazine...

The US citizen & ex US soldier was mentally ill caused by his time at war. But when mental illness is used as a reason to prevent gun ownership you NRA nutjobs have a fit. " Who says when someone is crazry!!!!! OMG OMG OMG"

It he did have an assault type weapon, a lot more would have been killed.

Those people were assaulted with a handgun. Doesn't that make it an assault weapon?

How about an assault bomb?

How about if he used an assault knife?

How about an assault baseball bat?

See how stupid it sounds when you use it correctly?

Go fuck yourself if you don't know to what an assault rifles refers.

I don't? That's funny! I am a military vet, a member of the NRA, and own what you would incorrectly classify as an assault weapon. I shoot fully automatic weapons as a volunteer military urban combat opposition force.

I think I know what I am talking about more than an obvious pansy-ass bedwetter like you.
First, thank you for your service.

Second, there can be several definitions of an assault rifle. When talking about banning assault rifles, typically it refers to the previous ban and the type of guns being sold today such as the AR15.

Third, are you saying you are in one of those wacko militias?

Fourth, If you think I am a pansy ass bed wetter, try to break into my home & find out how many guns I own & how well I can use them.
if you knew anything about guns you would know that an AR15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle being sold today
"Such as" Look it up dumbass. It means the AR15 was just an example. My God people,. are you all this freakin dumb?

He was still nuts. We know that's the kind of people you want to be armed.

And yet it was YOUR kind that let him have a gun and take it with him on an airplane. Hmmm. Who do you claim wants these sort of people to have guns? Oh yeah! It's YOU!

And yet assault rifles kill fewer people each year than knives or clubs or bare hands.....of he weapons you should fear most...fear knives.....

Assualt rifles are not a problem....criminals are...and again...it was a gun free zone...and he used an anti gun activist approved weapon....a pistol with a 9 round capacity magazine....

now of course you will want to limit that capacity too...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

For 2014 included......

All rifles: 248 ------------(2013....285 (that means AR-15s kill even fewer than that))

Knives: 1,567-------------( 2013....1,490)

Hands and feet: 660----( 2013 .......687 )
You people have no logic, just bulldshit.

Yes.....nice comeback when you are faced with reality and perspective.......those are actual numbers...and now that you actually see them in black and white, they show how stupid your argument is....

Bazookas killed no one so lets allow everyone to have bazookas.

Do ya get it yet?

Just because assault rifles are lesas common & less commonly used to kill people dfoesd not lessen their potential killing power.

This is why you have no logic.
so are you saying that we shouldn't be able to have things if they have the potential to kill?

Everything has the potential to kill

Those people were assaulted with a handgun. Doesn't that make it an assault weapon?

I don't? That's funny! I am a military vet, a member of the NRA, and own what you would incorrectly classify as an assault weapon. I shoot fully automatic weapons as a volunteer military urban combat opposition force.

I think I know what I am talking about more than an obvious pansy-ass bedwetter like you.

Second, there can be several definitions of an assault rifle. When talking about banning assault rifles, typically it refers to the previous ban and the type of guns being sold today such as the AR15.

Fourth, If you think I am a pansy ass bed wetter, try to break into my home & find out how many guns I own & how well I can use them.
if you knew anything about guns you would know that an AR15 is no different than any other semiautomatic rifle being sold today
"Such as" Look it up dumbass. It means the AR15 was just an example. My God people,. are you all this freakin dumb?

No, but you clearly are.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
guns make it a lot easier.

Knives actually kill more people.....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8 - Crime in the United States 2009

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8 - Crime in the United States 2008

murder by knife......

2004---1,866
2005---1,920
2006---1,830
2007---1,817
2008---1,888
2009----1,828
2010----1,732
2011----1,716
2012---1,604
2013---1,490
2014---1,567
2015 ---1,544

Rifle murder....

2004---403
2005---445
2006---438
2007---453
2008---380
2009---351
2010---367
2011---332
2012---298
2013---285
2014---248
2015---252

Be very afraid of knives...rifles...not so much.

And yet assault rifles kill fewer people each year than knives or clubs or bare hands.....of he weapons you should fear most...fear knives.....

Assualt rifles are not a problem....criminals are...and again...it was a gun free zone...and he used an anti gun activist approved weapon....a pistol with a 9 round capacity magazine....

For 2014 included......

All rifles: 248 ------------(2013....285 (that means AR-15s kill even fewer than that))

Yes.....nice comeback when you are faced with reality and perspective.......those are actual numbers...and now that you actually see them in black and white, they show how stupid your argument is....

Do ya get it yet?

Just because assault rifles are lesas common & less commonly used to kill people dfoesd not lessen their potential killing power.

so are you saying that we shouldn't be able to have things if they have the potential to kill?

Trucks...Oklahoma City, Nice....killed more than the worst shooting incidents....Jets.....over 3,000 in one go....

so what if it was an example are you so stupid that you can't see that there is no difference between any semiautomatic rifle on the market today and a so called "assault" rifle

Knives kill more people than all types of rifle combined...every single year.....over 1,500 people a year....

Fear knives, not rifles.
Knives can be dangerous but knives have a purpose. Do they let you have any sharp objects at the sanitarium?

So do guns. You all seem to ignore that. My guns have saved my life on at least one occasion. Have put meat on the table, and are fun.

For 2014 included......

Do ya get it yet?

Trucks...Oklahoma City, Nice....killed more than the worst shooting incidents....Jets.....over 3,000 in one go....
Trucks serve a purpose. Jets serve a purpose.

Do ya get it yet?

so do guns

For 2014 included......

Do ya get it yet?

Trucks don't kill people. People kill people.

You're embarrassing yourself.

so what if it was an example are you so stupid that you can't see that there is no difference between any semiautomatic rifle on the market today and a so called "assault" rifle

Knives kill more people than all types of rifle combined...every single year.....over 1,500 people a year....

Fear knives, not rifles.
Knives can be dangerous but knives have a purpose. Do they let you have any sharp objects at the sanitarium?

No.....they let me have sporks though.....and pudding.......

Guns have several purposes....self defense, hunting, competition, collecting, relaxation....

And each year Americans use guns 1,500,000 times to stop violent criminal attack, according to bill clinton's Department of Justice......far more times than they are used to commit murder, last year, 9,616 times...and of those ...70-80% of the victims were felons.....

So....the guy isn't white, according to the left, he may have been a muslim.....he didn't use an "Assault Rifle," he didn't use a large capacity magazine, and the FBI knew about him.....the left wing anti gunners are already having a bad 2017.........
Six dead, more in the hospital and the fact he did not use an assault rifle is your silver lining. You care more about weapons than humans. And yet you want to be taken seriously.

No moron...I am pointing out how stupid your anti-gun laws are......he used a gun you morons have created....through your magazine restrictions and he still killed people...

Which is exactly why we do not trust you morons...we know that a shooter can use a 9 round magazine to kill people...so once you have cemented getting rid of anything over 10 rounds, you will move on to the 10 and less round magazines....you can't be trusted and you will not stop.....

And most of all...it was a gun free zone.......except for the guy who killed people.....
An airport. Sure, there won't be any armed law enforcement people there.

You don't give a damn about people. You only admire weapons.

Again.....the police allowed 5 people to get killed because they were not at the scene when the shooting started......it was a gun free zone....and even with armed police he still managed to shoot people...because it was a gun free zone for law abiding people......until the police arrived......too late....
So you're disappointed because there weren't more bullets flying around the terminal? Not enough lethal crossfire to satisfy you?

Do ya get it yet?

Trucks don't kill people. People kill people.

Yep.......you are brilliant...

Do ya get it yet?

so do guns
Can you transport goods with a gun, can your travel by gun? No. The purpose of a gun to to harm or kill. Or, in the majority of cases, it puffs out your chest & makes you think you are some sort of tough guy.

So....the guy isn't white, according to the left, he may have been a muslim.....he didn't use an "Assault Rifle," he didn't use a large capacity magazine, and the FBI knew about him.....the left wing anti gunners are already having a bad 2017.........
Six dead, more in the hospital and the fact he did not use an assault rifle is your silver lining. You care more about weapons than humans. And yet you want to be taken seriously.

No moron...I am pointing out how stupid your anti-gun laws are......he used a gun you morons have created....through your magazine restrictions and he still killed people...

Which is exactly why we do not trust you morons...we know that a shooter can use a 9 round magazine to kill people...so once you have cemented getting rid of anything over 10 rounds, you will move on to the 10 and less round magazines....you can't be trusted and you will not stop.....

And most of all...it was a gun free zone.......except for the guy who killed people.....
An airport. Sure, there won't be any armed law enforcement people there.

You don't give a damn about people. You only admire weapons.

Again.....the police allowed 5 people to get killed because they were not at the scene when the shooting started......it was a gun free zone....and even with armed police he still managed to shoot people...because it was a gun free zone for law abiding people......until the police arrived......too late....
So you're disappointed because there weren't more bullets flying around the terminal? Not enough lethal crossfire to satisfy you?

Nope.....had a law abiding citizen been armed he could have been stopped immeidately and lives saved....but in the gun free zone...good guys didn't have guns till the police arrived.....costing lives......

Forum List

Back