The Hunt. Movie that skipped the theaters to go straight to PPV

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
It looked interesting to me, so I was going to go to the movies to watch it before all of this happened. Anyway it’s on PPV for 20 freaking dollars. Who the hell is going to pay 20 bucks to watch a movie?!

What looks to be a bad movie at that.

it does look kind of cheesy, doesn’t it? There was a movie I saw back in the 80’s that had the same exact plot and it was highly entertaining. That’s why I was interested in watching it.

It looked interesting to me, so I was going to go to the movies to watch it before all of this happened. Anyway it’s on PPV for 20 freaking dollars. Who the hell is going to pay 20 bucks to watch a movie?!

It’s Hollywood’s way of surviving the theaters being closed.

I wanted to see Invisible Man with my wife before the theaters closed. Now it is on pay TV for $20. I said the same thing.....are you freaking nuts? They want me to pay the same price as if I went to a theater with my wife.

I wanted to see Invisible Man with my wife before the theaters closed. Now it is on pay TV for $20. I said the same thing.....are you freaking nuts? They want me to pay the same price as if I went to a theater with my wife.
Yep, it IS nuts. I wanted to see Invisible Man, as well. I've read some good reviews for it.

I don't understand the $20 pricetag. I mean, I understand it in that a whole family can watch at home at the same time, but I question whether people will be willing to pay that price to watch at home. It seems excessive to me.

There aren't any movies I was planning to go to the theater to see, anyway, so at least I'm not affected. :)

I don't understand the $20 pricetag. I mean, I understand it in that a whole family can watch at home at the same time, but I question whether people will be willing to pay that price to watch at home. It seems excessive to me.

There aren't any movies I was planning to go to the theater to see, anyway, so at least I'm not affected. :)

The only film I'm looking forward to seeing is DUNE, in December. I hope to see it on a big screen.

I could see 10 bucks to watch on my TV
But the same price as a theater is just greed.

People are a captive audience right now. They would get many more views for a reasonable charge.

20 bucks, I will wait for Netflix

The only film I'm looking forward to seeing is DUNE, in December. I hope to see it on a big screen.

I saw the original back in the 80's. The movie was pretty good, but I was pretty stoned then.

Tried to watch it again last year and I was all like "WTF is this"? :21:

For $20 you get two tickets, so to make up for it make sure someone watches it with you.

Yep, it IS nuts. I wanted to see Invisible Man, as well. I've read some good reviews for it.

If he is invisible, you can't see him!:abgg2q.jpg:

I didn't like the Lynch film, I wasn't all that impressed with the book (although it wasn't bad), I very much enjoyed the Sci-Fi channel miniseries. I will certainly watch the new movie, but I don't know if I'll see it in theaters or wait for it to release on streaming somewhere.

Invisible man is great. Watched it last night.

Invisible man is great. Watched it last night.
Have to see that one

Not many films out right now that I want to see

Forum List

Back