the hypocrisy of libs (guns and abortion)

Abortions are legal. People need to mind their own business and not the business of others.
tell that to the people who scream its murder

It's also our Constitutional right to call it murder of innocent life.
while I agree it is your constitutional right to call it as you see it, it is not your constitutional right to force others to abide by your ideas.

So you think it is wrong for a woman to be fully informed about what she is aborting before she has an abortion?
That is my position.
I didn't realize women are so stupid that they aren't aware of whats happening when the have and abortion ... My bad !!! I always thought women were a lot smarter these days ... I guess that's why there are less unwanted pregnancy, along with yes less abortions ... because women are to stupid to realize what they are doing when the get and abortion

They aren't stupid. She just desperately wants the opportunity to lie to them. It's her way of buying cookies for heaven.

while I agree it is your constitutional right to call it as you see it, it is not your constitutional right to force others to abide by your ideas.

So you think it is wrong for a woman to be fully informed about what she is aborting before she has an abortion?
That is my position.
I didn't realize women are so stupid that they aren't aware of whats happening when the have and abortion ... My bad !!! I always thought women were a lot smarter these days ... I guess that's why there are less unwanted pregnancy, along with yes less abortions ... because women are to stupid to realize what they are doing when the get and abortion

They aren't stupid. She just desperately wants the opportunity to lie to them. It's her way of buying cookies for heaven.
Priceless !!!!

Abortions are legal. People need to mind their own business and not the business of others.

That is my position.

They are young women in their teens who are being lied to that it is just cells and a blob and not a little human life.

That is my position.

They are young women in their teens who are being lied to that it is just cells and a blob and not a little human life.
is this what your handlers tell you that they are so stupid that they have no Idea what is growing inside of them ... the only people who refers to cell division as just cells or a blob is you misguided uneducated right to lifers ... why would I say this ??? you parents refused to let you have a class in human sexual development ... I don't know of any school that doesn't give a course in this sex ed... if they don't know its because they are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal stupid ... who do you think you're kidding

Last edited:

That is my position.

is this what your handlers tell you that they are so stupid that they have no Idea what is growing inside of them ... the only people who refers to cell division as just cells or a blob is you misguided uneducated right to lifers ... why would I say this ??? you parents refused to let you have a class in human sexual development ... I don't know of any school that doesn't give a course in this sex ed... if they don't know its because they are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal stupid ... who do you think you're kidding

You are the one calling them stupid.

That is my position.

they lie to our soldiers and tell them to "kill the enemy"

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

Can you see the issue here?

Yea, liberals don't wants people to "give up their guns"... It is about implementing rules and regulations that ANY law abiding citizen should welcome. Universal background checks, and a ban on high rate of fire, large magazine weapons that belong on the battle field, not in our schools, theaters, city streets, neighborhoods and communities...

Can YOU see the issue here?

Last edited:
doe

That is my position.

You are the one calling them stupid.
actually I being sarcastic ... its you who is presuming they are stupid by not know how a child is formed ... it is you whio feel they need to be told, show graphic pictures to let them know whats happening .. I don't know of many people who can watch medical procedures without being shocked...

That is my position.

they lie to our soldiers and tell them to "kill the enemy"
What the fuck do you want them to do with the enemy? Hug them? We leave that to traitors like progressives and paulitarians

Libs want law abiding citizens to give up their guns, which are protected by the Constitution and B.O.R. Gun owners, 99% of whom are law abiding want to protect their families, their homes and their BODIES from attack/criminals/scumbags etc. Libs want to force gun owners to lose their gun rights.

Libs want women to have control over their bodies and make their own decisions. They say that no one has the right to tell them what to do. Libs say no one should force a woman to not abort.

It was legal for Hitler to kill Jews in Germany as well that doesn't make it less evil. All you liberals have parts of your souls missing
The Hitler analogy is a tool of the foolish, the stupid, and the lazy.
<><><><><><><>

perfect description of the demoRATS and liberliars. :up: .... :up:

:fu:

It was legal for Hitler to kill Jews in Germany as well that doesn't make it less evil. All you liberals have parts of your souls missing
we aren't talking about Hitler ... allowing, and I say this in a way that its not condescending, a woman right to choose what she wants to make with her life, having a choice to have a child or not, is in noway the same as mas-murdering millioms of people ... the difference here is Hitler didn't give any Jew a choice ... your comparison is nothing more then a pathetic attempt to grand stand

That is the point, the unborn baby does not have a voice and they don't have a choice, just like the Jews.
This is exactly why they are using the Hitler analysis.
The people who believe that it is murder are giving them that voice, which is I want to live.
Why do they say that? Because you can see the baby moving away from the instrument that is trying to rip them apart and kill them.
When anything pokes the mothers amniotic sack the baby moves away from it.
<><><><><><><>

i did not know that, did you know that from experience ?

It is comical to see the Libtard hypocrites say they want to ban all firearms "for the children" but then these shitheads justify the killing of a million American children each year for the sake of convenience.

Then they wonder why we call them Moon Bats.

Fetuses aren't children. Even women who have miscarriages in the early stages of a pregnancy do not freak out the way that they do when they lose a child.

Miscarriages end up in the medical waste bin. They don't get funerals.
Yes they do. I've been to one.

It is comical to see the Libtard hypocrites say they want to ban all firearms "for the children" but then these shitheads justify the killing of a million American children each year for the sake of convenience.

Fetuses aren't children. Even women who have miscarriages in the early stages of a pregnancy do not freak out the way that they do when they lose a child.

well I guess the funeral home is happy for ya

well I guess the funeral home is happy for ya
You are a sick fuck

we aren't talking about Hitler ... allowing, and I say this in a way that its not condescending, a woman right to choose what she wants to make with her life, having a choice to have a child or not, is in noway the same as mas-murdering millioms of people ... the difference here is Hitler didn't give any Jew a choice ... your comparison is nothing more then a pathetic attempt to grand stand

That is the point, the unborn baby does not have a voice and they don't have a choice, just like the Jews.
This is exactly why they are using the Hitler analysis.
The people who believe that it is murder are giving them that voice, which is I want to live.
Why do they say that? Because you can see the baby moving away from the instrument that is trying to rip them apart and kill them.
When anything pokes the mothers amniotic sack the baby moves away from it.
<><><><><><><>

i did not know that, did you know that from experience ?

No
A video from you tube.
Caution it's rather graphic for some people. Baby 15 weeks old still alive moves in amniotic sack when poked.

Forum List

Back