The impact of global warming policies.

The thread title is the impact of global warming policies. My post was about Climate Change, AKA, global warming.

Fuck me... fuck me.

You call yourself "Independent thinker" and yet you can't even read a post, let alone think. Jezus H fucking Kryst.

This reminds me of those activities where you're told to read through first, then when you get to the bottom it says "don't do this, that or the other" and all the thick kids are doing all the stupid shit and the smart ones are quietly laughing at them.

So you’ve flooded the market and lowered home prices. Which means how many home owners are now underwater because they have loans larger than the value of the home. You’ve also removed thousands of rentals from the market so the only people that can find a home to live in must be buyers with down payments and credit scores that are good enough to make that purchase. Where do the ones that don’t have that go now? They are homeless. But you’re saving the planet with these new laws so let’s see how that works out. First of all anyone able to scrape together the down payment to buy is probably not sitting on a bunch of extra cash to upgrade the home like you wanted. So it’s not going to get done. No gain there.

Let’s see what was gained here. 65,000 homes are removed from the rental market. Those without down payments are now homeless. None, or very few of those homes will be upgraded to the new standards. Who now owns those 65,000 homes? Just the rich who could front down payments for their kids or relatives. Those homes are never coming back on the market. The option you are left with is housing project style high rise apartments for the old renters. We know how well those worked out in the big cities.

In the end you’ve made nothing better. It’s all worse.
All for nothing. The climate change emergency is nothing more than a talking point.

Fuck me... fuck me.

You call yourself "Independent thinker" and yet you can't even read a post, let alone think. Jezus H fucking Kryst.

This reminds me of those activities where you're told to read through first, then when you get to the bottom it says "don't do this, that or the other" and all the thick kids are doing all the stupid shit and the smart ones are quietly laughing at them.
LOL. I always know when I have won an argument when the expletives start flying. But, I realize that that is all you've got.

Forum List

Back