The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Democrats remind me the kid who farts in class, and then points at another kid and says, "he did it".

They lie, cheat, and steal, and then point at the Republicans and falsely accuse them of everything under the sun. ... :cuckoo:

You are exactly right

Republicans and Democrats both subscribe to borrow and spend.

Republicans and Democrats both subscribe to borrow and spend.

There is nothing wrong with borrowing within reason. Thats how most people get a house. Its when it goes off-the-charts insane that the problems pile up

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

ME: The entire history of the Democrat Party is that of slavery, hate, lies, brutality and violence, and they are no different today

All VERY true. The Dim Dems would never admit ANY of this, of course.

There is nothing wrong with borrowing within reason. Thats how most people get a house. Its when it goes off-the-charts insane that the problems pile up
When most people get a house they're putting only themselves in debt- when politicians do it they're ADDING to existing debt on everyone- reasonable is subjective.

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

ME: The entire history of the Democrat Party is that of slavery, hate, lies, brutality and violence, and they are no different today

Of course

It's not possible to "admit to" a mythology.

I could claim you're a one-legged piglet conceived in a test tube and fed Dumbdown drugs who wears clown shoes. You couldn't "admit" to it because I just made that up.

Think about it.

"Pregger U" :lmao:

That shit's been debunked from here to China, dickhead. Read the comments on that YouTube page.

The KKK was started by six ex-soldiers out for street theater out of boredom, none of whom had any political affiliations in a time and place where political parties didn't even exist anyway. And the Civil War was started by indolent wealthy planter-class aristocrats looking to prolong their hegemony in Southern economics. Not only did the Confederacy not have any political parties but in the 1860 election the Democrat got shut out in the South, pulling the same number of Electoral votes as Lincoln --- zero.

You must be sniffing paint fumes if you think this old shit is gonna fly. And you must be sniffing yuge mass quantities if you actually think political parties don't shift with the winds over time.

And PS you linked the wrong video anyway, moron.

FUCK outta here.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Klan was described a the military arm of the a Democrat party?

Grant, Reconstruction and the KKK | American Experience | PBS

The OPs post is accurate. Pigo, why do you not know history? I recommend buying a TV and watching the history channel

The History Channel huh?

Like this?

Yeah that's part of it. There's much more though. The fact is the KKK was founded, Christmas 1865, by six ex-soldiers who were bored, as a fake fraternity taking its name from the then-popular actual fraternity Kuklos Adelphon. It had nothing to do with politics and nothing to do with racism. It was boredom-breaking street theater, music and mummery. Its founders' names were, in alpha order, James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, John B. Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed. None of them had any political affiliations and indeed in 1865 in Tennessee --- which was not part of the United States --- political parties didn't even exist anyway. The setting was 205 West Madison Street in the town of Pulaski, at the time Calvin Jones' father's law office, a building that still stands today. They dressed up, they played music, and the spread rumors. That's it.

In 1917 the Daughters of the Confederacy, the same group responsible for the infection-like spread of Lost Cause propaganda monuments and rewritten history books all done to whitewash the Confederacy's motives, put a plaque on that building to "honor" the founding of the Klan, with those names.

view

You'll notice those are the same names I listed.

That plaque has since been turned around so that it's blank but it's still there.

Go ahead. Try to prove any of that wrong. I've got tons more. Ya feel lucky ------------ punk?

Do you agree or disagree that the KKK was the military arm of the Democrat party.

That shit's been debunked from here to China, dickhead. Read the comments on that YouTube page.

The KKK was started by six ex-soldiers out for street theater out of boredom, none of whom had any political affiliations in a time and place where political parties didn't even exist anyway. And the Civil War was started by indolent wealthy planter-class aristocrats looking to prolong their hegemony in Southern economics. Not only did the Confederacy not have any political parties but in the 1860 election the Democrat got shut out in the South, pulling the same number of Electoral votes as Lincoln --- zero.

You must be sniffing paint fumes if you think this old shit is gonna fly. And you must be sniffing yuge mass quantities if you actually think political parties don't shift with the winds over time.

FUCK outta here.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The OPs post is accurate. Pigo, why do you not know history? I recommend buying a TV and watching the history channel

The History Channel huh?

Like this?

Yeah that's part of it. There's much more though. The fact is the KKK was founded, Christmas 1865, by six ex-soldiers who were bored, as a fake fraternity taking its name from the then-popular actual fraternity Kuklos Adelphon. It had nothing to do with politics and nothing to do with racism. It was boredom-breaking street theater, music and mummery. Its founders' names were, in alpha order, James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, John B. Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed. None of them had any political affiliations and indeed in 1865 in Tennessee --- which was not part of the United States --- political parties didn't even exist anyway. The setting was 205 West Madison Street in the town of Pulaski, at the time Calvin Jones' father's law office, a building that still stands today. They dressed up, they played music, and the spread rumors. That's it.

In 1917 the Daughters of the Confederacy, the same group responsible for the infection-like spread of Lost Cause propaganda monuments and rewritten history books all done to whitewash the Confederacy's motives, put a plaque on that building to "honor" the founding of the Klan, with those names.

view

That plaque has since been turned around so that it's blank but it's still there.

Go ahead. Try to prove any of that wrong. I've got tons more. Ya feel lucky ------------ punk?

Do you agree or disagree that the KKK was the military arm of the Democrat party.

DIsagree.

Now do what I told you. Explain how the OP's bullshit made-up history is "accurate" while the actual history I laid out is not.

STILL waiting.

DIsagree..

Then you're an idiot.

Known as the “Invisible Empire of the South,”[15] the first Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s during Reconstruction, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South, especially by using violence against African-American leaders. Each chapter was autonomous and highly secret as to membership and plans. Its numerous chapters across the South were suppressed around 1871, through federal law enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks and conical hats, designed to be terrifying and to hide their identities.[16][17]
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments because it was an arm of the emocrats

The Reasons Why Democrats Are the Party of Slavery and Victimization | ZoNation

The uncomfortable truth about the Religious Right--presuming adherence to Old and New Testament Slavery--subjugating, selling freeborn into it, demanding obedience to any Master whatsoever, returning runaways back to the Masters regardless of condition. Therein anyone reads the Trump Republican Party!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/sla_bibl2.htm

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deuteronomy 23 directs subjugation, even in Arithmetic: Deut 23:19-20!)

FUCK outta here.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The History Channel huh?

Like this?

view

DIsagree.

Now do what I told you. Explain how the OP's bullshit made-up history is "accurate" while the actual history I laid out is not.

STILL waiting.

If you disagree with the fact I posted then how can we have further discussion? KKK was the military arm of the Democrat party.

DIsagree..

Then you're an idiot.

Known as the “Invisible Empire of the South,”[15] the first Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s during Reconstruction, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South, especially by using violence against African-American leaders. Each chapter was autonomous and highly secret as to membership and plans. Its numerous chapters across the South were suppressed around 1871, through federal law enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks and conical hats, designed to be terrifying and to hide their identities.[16][17]
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments because it was an arm of the emocrats

No, you clueless binary-bot. It clashed with any and all forces, including those already IN the South, that enforced or enabled the social revolution brought by the War, not because they'd be associated with a fucking political party. See, in the real world you've never smelt, all atoms in the universe are not made up of "Democrats" or "Republicans". That means there are other forces and influences at work.

Know why your own link says "each chapter was autonomous"? Because the Klan had already been officially disbanded in January of 1869, specifically because it was out of control. And on the other end it was first founded as a goof social club in 1865, way too early to have been a 'reaction' to Reconstruction. Moreover in Tennessee in 1865 "Democrats" didn't even exist. It wasn't part of the United States. And the last country it was part of, didn't have political parties.

Such resistance to change was pervasive. I have here in my hand a list of (at least) two dozen such groups of that time and place, some more secretive, some open, some more violent, others not, ALL of which sought to resist the changes brought by the War to maintain white supremacy, without even counting the Klan:

1. Caucasian Club(s) (Louisiana 1869)
  2. Constitutional Union Guard (North Carolina 1868-70)
  3. Council of Safety
  4. Heggie's Scouts (Mississippi)
  5. Knights of the Black Cross (Mississippi)
  6. Knights of the Red Hand
  7. Knights of the Rising Sun (Texas 1868)
  8. Knights of the White Camellia (Louisiana 1867-69)
  9. Knights of the White Carnation (Alabama)
  10. Men of Justice
  11. Native Sons of the South (Mississippi)
  12. Order of Pale Faces (Tennessee 1869 or 1867)
  13. Order of the White Rose
  14. Red Caps (Tennessee)
  15. Red Jackets (Tennessee)
  16. Red Strings (South Carolina) << BUT see HOA above ... may be conflaterated with "Red Shirts" (see here)
  17. Robertson Family (Mississippi)
  18. Society of the White Rose (Mississippi)
  19. Seymour Knights (Louisiana)
  20. White Brotherhood (North Carolina 1868-70)
  21. White League (Louisiana 1874)
  22. White Line (Mississippi)
  23. Yellow Jackets (Tennessee)
  24. '76 Association (Louisiana 1869)
If a political party wanted a "military arm" would it create two dozen different ones?

Now just for the sake of fantasy imagine you're a sentient being. WHAT would you notice in those group names as a common thread? See the word "Knights" appearing over and over? Knights of the Red Hand, Knights of the White Camellia, Seymour Knights etc? And we could add, the main KKK, the one rekindled in 1915, was officially called the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan... this is all a manifestation of the Old South's fascination with chivalry and "knights" --- they all saw themselves as "heroes" (that's also on the list) out to protect White Womanhood and the Old Ways. That all by itself tells you this was a cultural movement, not a political one. Matter of fact the whole idea of burning crosses came from the "Birth of a Nation" movie, which took it from Sir Walter Scott literature, because that was immensely popular in the Old South. That's where all this is coming from.

See that #21 the "White League"? They did overthrow a city government, in New Orleans, by violence, because the city had elected a biracial government. A monument to the "Battle of Liberty Place" was put up at the foot of Canal Street crowing how the white supremacist mob "gave us our state" and stood there in literally the busiest spot in the city, for all the black people to be continuously reminded of who was in charge. That thing was the first Lost Cause monument to be shitcanned. First it was moved from Canal Street into the French Quarter. A local guy sued the city to put it back. His name was (and still is) David Duke, most recently seen running for Senator (as a Republican) and baiting Rump to call his disciples "very fine people" for running people down in the street.

Some of those groups if not most of them, outlasted the Klan before eventually drying up. The KKK would be just another on that list if not for the re-founding of it in 1915 by an opportunist out to make money. That Klan spread much wider, coast to coast, and when Simmons the founder (who also had no political affiliation) lost control of it they got Republican Senators, Governors, Congresscritters and local offices elected from Washington state to Maine, including virtually the entire state of Indiana in between, ran a smear campaign against a Democratic POTUS candy because he was Catholic, worked to oust the Democratic Governor of Oklahoma when he tried to drive them out, and endorsed Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover. Feel free to essplain to the class why a "military arm of the Democrats" would be smearing its own candidates, running opposition to its own candidates, and persecuting its own constituents ---- Jews, blacks, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions.

Bring it on. Watcha got?

Last edited:

FUCK outta here.

Which party was it who wore the white robes and burned crosses in front of the homes of Republicans and blacks?

Back then they were mostly Democrats, but as soon as President Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, they all ran to the GOP.....perfectly willing to change parties....NOT willing to give up their racist ways.

Forum List

Back