The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die.

1.Bill Maher is a coward and a phony.

2. Trumpism is not Christian Nationalism and anyone that says it is, is a filthy cock sucking liar.
But you don't really know what it is do you?

Last edited:
I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.
Of course they will continue to obsess about President Trump. He was one of the greatest Presidents in the history of this nation. They will have to attempt to belittle and destroy his proven policies over and over.
Trump is a career criminal, but please, do continue living with these illusions of yours. It only strengthens the other side.
So is Soros, Gates, and any career politician, but you continue to be an Ostrich also everyone can kick your ass while you bury your head in the sand.
Soros and Gates are not under scrutiny. Trump is. Your whataboutism just exposes you as a loser.

Your obsession with Trump shows what a loser you are. Grow up skippy boi.
Your whataboutism is begging you to grow up chief.

And my obsession is to maintain this Democracy. Obsessing over Trump is for his wacko base. Trump is nothing more than a manufactured symptom to a problem. Trump isn't deserving of an obsession, just an accountability.

I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.
Of course they will continue to obsess about President Trump. He was one of the greatest Presidents in the history of this nation. They will have to attempt to belittle and destroy his proven policies over and over.
Trump is a career criminal, but please, do continue living with these illusions of yours. It only strengthens the other side.
So is Soros, Gates, and any career politician, but you continue to be an Ostrich also everyone can kick your ass while you bury your head in the sand.
Soros and Gates are not under scrutiny. Trump is. Your whataboutism just exposes you as a loser.

And my obsession is to maintain this Democracy. Obsessing over Trump is for his wacko base. Trump is nothing more than a manufactured symptom to a problem. Trump isn't deserving of an obsession, just an accountability.

You are the one obsessing, not me, I don’t really give a rip one way or another. He will be elected again and I’m good with that.

You are the one obsessing, not me, I don’t really give a rip one way or another. He will be elected again and I’m good with that.
Not with his criminal liability. And I'm good with that.

We’ll see what happens, I don’t care either way, I am more concerned with our debt piling up. You can’t find any politician with the balls to cut spending and raise taxes to lower the debt.

Trumpism has always been more a religion than a political movement.
America First Populism is a religion? Maybe you just don't know what a "religion" is?
If it was America first, Republicans wouldn't have shut down 1600 polling places that affected minorities and purged illegally, over a million voters from the voting rolls. Voter suppression of a certain racial minority in this country is not "America first." It's white supremacy first. Try and remember that.
yadda, yadda, yadda, "voter suppression" is all bullshit with no proof, so is "white supremacy".
There is no voter fraud either, huh? More bullshit.

America First Populism is a religion? Maybe you just don't know what a "religion" is?
If it was America first, Republicans wouldn't have shut down 1600 polling places that affected minorities and purged illegally, over a million voters from the voting rolls. Voter suppression of a certain racial minority in this country is not "America first." It's white supremacy first. Try and remember that.
yadda, yadda, yadda, "voter suppression" is all bullshit with no proof, so is "white supremacy".
I'm privy to the proof. Your bs is not. That's the big difference loser; Greg palast how the electionwas stolen - Google Search

And there is no voter fraud. There is no proof and Trump lost the election. Get over it loser.

I'm privy to the proof. Your bs is not. That's the big difference loser; Greg palast how the electionwas stolen - Google Search
LOL!! David Pecker!! woohoo! AOC & Michael Cohen, two losers. woohoo!! ya sure got me on that one!
You have no proof idiot, just bullshit.
motherjones is not "proof" either, the USSC approved what you're whining about in 2013, duh.

We’ll see what happens, I don’t care either way, I am more concerned with our debt piling up. You can’t find any politician with the balls to cut spending and raise taxes to lower the debt.
I don't recall you bellyaching about giving away a $2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the rich, who didn't need it, so wtf are you talking about?

And by the way, I do care. If Trump is allowed to just walk away free, then we don't really have a country now do we? The law is for the poor, and justice is for the rich kind of country.

It's not about an obsession over Trump. It's an obsession over symptoms of criminality that are normalized. You can't have a country as long as that is going on. Every founding document that we hold dear for the last 250 years will have been flushed down the toilet. Is that what you want?

LOL!! David Pecker!! woohoo! AOC & Michael Cohen, two losers. woohoo!! ya sure got me on that one!
motherjones is not "proof" either, the USSC approved what you're whining about in 2013, duh.
They didn't approve illegal voter suppression. What Kobach did was illegal. Trump wouldn't have won had it not been for suppression.

And the Motherjones link, show me where it is inaccurate. You can't or you would have countered that link. You are weak and unprepared to debate or challenge my findings. You are a loser. Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

Thousands of polls closed across US ahead of 2020 elections

I could go on and you can't, because you are a loser.

I don't recall you bellyaching about giving away a $2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the rich, who didn't need it, so wtf are you talking about?

And by the way, I do care. If Trump is allowed to just walk away free, then we don't really have a country now do we? The law is for the poor, and justice is for the rich kind of country.

It's not about an obsession over Trump. It's an obsession over symptoms of criminality that are normalized. You can't have a country as long as that is going on. Every founding document that we hold dear for the last 250 years will have been flushed down the toilet. Is that what you want?

"The law is for the poor, and justice is for the rich kind of country."
Oh man this is so rich. The govt refused to take any action to curtail the BLM/antifa riots and looting sprees that leveled entire communities and almost always in the poorest areas as if things aren't bad enough there. They refused to take action because democrats and lefties wouldn't let them. Oh but when the rich people working at the capitol building feel threatened we call in the national guard.

Oh man this is so rich. The govt refused to take any action to curtail the BLM/antifa riots and looting sprees that leveled entire communities and almost always in the poorest areas as if things aren't bad enough there. They refused to take action because democrats and lefties wouldn't let them. Oh but when the rich people working at the capitol building feel threatened we call in the national guard.
Because they were mostly peaceful protests dumb ass; About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been peaceful, a new report finds

Five people were killed at the Capitol you idiot.

I bitched about Trump and him expanding debt, I don’t like adding debt no matter which party does it. The only debt I thought was necessary was the Covid relief however I didn’t like that money went to people and companies that didn’t need it. This round most people don’t need and it should only be given to those that actually need it.

The rest of your post is partisan BS.

Because they were mostly peaceful protests dumb ass; About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been peaceful, a new report finds

Five people were killed at the Capitol you idiot.

You attribute heart attacks to artificially inflate the death count. And if the capitol protesters had used BLM tactics, the tactics greenlit by democrats, then there would be no capitol building today.

1612737347327.png

And there is no voter fraud. There is no proof and Trump lost the election. Get over it loser.

I equate mother jones to Brietbart as a news source, it buys into conspiracy theories which result in nothing but false narratives. You’d be better to make up your own lies than read or believe in them.

They didn't approve illegal voter suppression. What Kobach did was illegal. Trump wouldn't have won had it not been for suppression.

And the Motherjones link, show me where it is inaccurate. You can't or you would have countered that link. You are weak and unprepared to debate or challenge my findings. You are a loser. Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

Thousands of polls closed across US ahead of 2020 elections

I could go on and you can't, because you are a loser.
Hey Stupid, the democrats don't need polling places, they found out cheating with mail-in ballots is much easier, duh.

Forum List

Back