The Jared Kushner Investigation has Rightfully Started in the Senate

Any time a Trumper says "We know"...we don't and anything that follows is bullshit
um. we read the Mueller Report
We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
Given the foregoing, and viewing the facts in a light most favorable to the Crossfire Hurricane investigators, it seems highly likely that, at a minimum, confirmation bias played a significant role in the FBI's acceptance of extraordinarily serious allegations derived from uncorroborated information that had not been subjected to the typical exacting analysis employed by the FBI and other members of the Intelligence Community. In short, it is the Office's assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia. Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators "repeatedly ignore[ d] or explain[ ed] away evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign ... had conspired with Russia .... It appeared that ... there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent." 1749 An objective and honest assessment ofthese strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.

God it would be hard to be Cheslea Clinton or one of the Obama girls or even the Bush girls and have people watching your every interview. Maybe in the future it will be hard to get a job if you are the president's kid because you don't want the opposition party (Trump and Rudy) slandering your company on Fox News (Propoganda)
like the Dems did with the Trump kids? and who can forget how you all mocked and attacked the Bush girls at college....

as far as kids go though.....Xiden takes he cake

like the Dems did with the Trump kids? and who can forget how you all mocked and attacked the Bush girls at college....

as far as kids go though.....Xiden takes he cake
I can show you a picture of the Bush daughters vagina. We didn't go there.

I can show you a picture of the Bush daughters vagina. We didn't go there.
hahah you can show me pics of their vagina? sounds like you did go there.

meanwhile, Xiden's daughter reports his molestation, and hunter exposes how his father help arranged business deals, and you guys are talking about pics of vaginas? hahah

hahah you can show me pics of their vagina? sounds like you did go there.

meanwhile, Xiden's daughter reports his molestation, and hunter exposes how his father help arranged business deals, and you guys are talking about pics of vaginas? hahah
You made that up. That shit has not been authenticated. Fake news. But very clever. Don't say he raped her. No one would believe that without seeing the evidence themselves. But accusing him of taking showers and her writing in her diary that it made her uncomfortable. You're swallowing fake news. Like the election as stolen. Wake up brother.

Hunter exposes what? You got some evidence to back up that bullshit?

You made that up. That shit has not been authenticated. Fake news. But very clever. Don't say he raped her. No one would believe that without seeing the evidence themselves. But accusing him of taking showers and her writing in her diary that it made her uncomfortable. You're swallowing fake news. Like the election as stolen. Wake up brother.

Hunter exposes what? You got some evidence to back up that bullshit?
what do you think I made up? I didn't accuse him of that, his daughter said it happneed.

we know the diary was her's....Xiden literally prosecuted the people that stole it from her.

what do you think I made up? I didn't accuse him of that, his daughter said it happneed.

we know the diary was her's....Xiden literally prosecuted the people that stole it from her.
No that's been debunked. Not authenticated. And certainly not confirmed by her. Fake news.

So you believe people who stole a diary/computer from someone? So i could break into your house, hack into your computer and type anything I want from you, edit your words, and whatever i say I found is fact? LOL

No that's been debunked. Not authenticated. And certainly not confirmed by her. Fake news.

So you believe people who stole a diary/computer from someone? So i could break into your house, hack into your computer and type anything I want from you, edit your words, and whatever i say I found is fact? LOL
Then why were they prosecuted for stealing her diary? Are these innocent people that Xiden's DOJ locked up?

nope
there is no real evidence of wrongdoing or crime, just a bunch of GOP trash bullshit, the same way you trash cried like pussies about election fraud that never happened.

ya see when you make up big lies about election fraud, then you lose all credibility and all your bullshit gets exposed.

there is no real evidence of corruption by Joe, there is significant and substantial credible evidence of numerous crimes by trump.

Enjoy Trumps many trials with credible evidence of his guilt.
Enjoy watching Biden get acquitted because there is no evidence of his guilt.
You're denial doesn't change the fact that there is a two tiered justice system

You're denial doesn't change the fact that there is a two tiered justice system
too bad there are no facts to support that at all, you are just crying like all pussy republicans.

Trump committed serious crimes and there is significant and substantial credible evidence to show that. Anybody that committed the crimes that Trump did would go to jail. Trump is not above the law and he does not get to commit any crime he wants, you need to accept that, but you can't.

No, they are important for banks to do. Because then the possible wrong doings can be investigated by authorities to determine if they are nefarious or not.....I

Most of the time, they are NOT ILLEGAL transactions, there are 3 or 4 million SAR reports generated a year by banks.

So unless authorities found something illegal going on with the SAR reported company, then they are presumed innocent of illegal transactions.
No the are reported to the IRS numbnuts

Hillary should be rotting in prison right now. :p
well when you have real evidence of wrongdoing or crimes committed by her then she will go to prison, but you have nothing at all.

Meanwhile we have significant and substantial and credible evidence of crimes committed by Trump, and Kushner selling out America, so trump is going to prison and Kushner needs to be investigated.

well when you have real evidence of wrongdoing or crimes committed by her then she will go to prison, but you have nothing at all.

Meanwhile we have significant and substantial and credible evidence of crimes committed by Trump, and Kushner selling out America, so trump is going to prison and Kushner needs to be investigated.
Your prediction is duly noted, Nostradumbass.

Forum List

Back