The Jewish Exodus From France*

I'm very concerned about my Jewish friends who live in Europe. Especially France, Germany and the UK. I'd like to see them move out of Europe as it is no longer safe.

The would depend wouldn't it? Your blanket statement that 600,00 will remain doesn't really mean much does it. I'm not really sure why you made it. You can say there are still 600,000 Jews left in France, but you have no idea how many will remain do you?

Lots of Jews in France consider themselves Frenchmen.. like American Jews consider themselves American.

Will you stop it? Your calm and rational explanation that the hysterical picture being painted of Europe as the next great Caliphate isn't 100% accurate is harshing my buzz.

Well, there simply isn't a mass Exodus of French Jews.... and I frankly get sick of the scare tactics...

They do it on here constantly claiming that everyone is a "Jew hater".

Lots of Jews in France consider themselves Frenchmen.. like American Jews consider themselves American.

Will you stop it? Your calm and rational explanation that the hysterical picture being painted of Europe as the next great Caliphate isn't 100% accurate is harshing my buzz.

Well, there simply isn't a mass Exodus of French Jews.... and I frankly get sick of the scare tactics...

not everyone, shaarona. just the jew haters, for the most part.

you know, the people who complain that the only jewish land in the midst of 12 muslim countries is somehow the problem.... while holding the arab countries to simply no standard at all.

those people.

The would depend wouldn't it? Your blanket statement that 600,00 will remain doesn't really mean much does it. I'm not really sure why you made it. You can say there are still 600,000 Jews left in France, but you have no idea how many will remain do you?

While muslims the world over just themselves as muslims.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

you know, the people who complain that the only jewish land in the midst of 12 muslim countries is somehow the problem.... while holding the arab countries to simply no standard at all.

those people.

Jewish land?.. That's the problem.. Other people lived there for over 2000 years.

I'm very concerned about my Jewish friends who live in Europe. Especially France, Germany and the UK. I'd like to see them move out of Europe as it is no longer safe.

Murder rates per 100,000 people

UK 1.2
France 1.1
Germany 0.8

Israel 2.1
USA 4.7

If I were your friends and I was really concerned with personal safety I'd ignore the paranoid opinions of people who take too much store in their conviction that "the muslims" are taking over.

those people.

Jewish land?.. That's the problem.. Other people lived there for over 2000 years.

and then they left under the direction of the grand mufti of Jerusalem and waged war... multiple times... and lost.

that's life.

and when they figure out Israel is a jewish country and get it's destruction out of their charter, the Palestinians will have their own place --- which they never had --- ever.

those people.

and then they left under the direction of the grand mufti of Jerusalem and waged war... multiple times... and lost.

that's life.

and when they figure out Israel is a jewish country and get it's destruction out of their charter, the Palestinians will have their own place --- which they never had --- ever.

The Mufti was exiled in 1937.

that's life.

The Mufti was exiled in 1937.
Please don't confuse zionist juden Jillian with the facts.......it makes her dizzy. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

It's comical how some people here want to blame the newly immigrated muslims for the resurrection of anti-semitism in Europe.

When in reality, rabid anti-semitism has existed in europe for centuries.

And most of the attacks on the juden are by non muslims. .. :cool:
The new assault has revived fears in France's Jewish community that anti-Semitism is on the rise in the wake of a grisly shooting that claimed the lives of four French Jews, including three children, in the southwestern city of Toulouse in March. That attack, carried out by radical Islamist Mohammed Merah, sent shockwaves through France, which is home to Western Europe's largest Jewish community, about 500,000 people.

France sees ?shocking surge? in anti-Semitic violence - France - France 24

It's comical how some people here want to blame the newly immigrated muslims for the resurrection of anti-semitism in Europe.

When in reality, rabid anti-semitism has existed in europe for centuries.

And most of the attacks on the juden are by non muslims. .. :cool:
The new assault has revived fears in France's Jewish community that anti-Semitism is on the rise in the wake of a grisly shooting that claimed the lives of four French Jews, including three children, in the southwestern city of Toulouse in March. That attack, carried out by radical Islamist Mohammed Merah, sent shockwaves through France, which is home to Western Europe's largest Jewish community, about 500,000 people.

France sees ?shocking surge? in anti-Semitic violence - France - France 24
From your link JROC .. :cool:

"Numbers of other discriminatory acts fluctuate in France, as well. Mucchielli pointed to the rise in Islamophobic incidents in the wake of the Merah killings as evidence. According to Mucchielli, the killings provided fodder for "racist speech directly targeting Arabs and Muslims and a sentiment reflected in the strong showing by the [far-right] National Front in the recent French presidential elections".

The Collective Against Islamophobia in France confirmed anti-Muslim incidents in France have indeed been on the rise after the Merah killings. "At least five Muslim institutions were defaced with Nazi tags, and there were numerous insults and assaults in the street that were directly linked to the Toulouse tragedy," said Marcia Burnier, the group's spokesperson."

Last edited:
One of the complaints used by the Nazis against Jews, Romanis, and other groups was their style of dress made them stand out. Thus any minority group that's recognizable as one is targetted for persecution by the majority who 'blend in.' This is simple predjudice seen usually only among school children who make fun of the kid who wears glasses and the like. That adults are capable of it is the real concern. 'Adults with the mentality of a child' is far more worrisome.

The horror!

Not at all. The horror is the fact that the Jews have been forced back underground. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just live together in peace? Wouldn't it? Clearly you seem to think not.

Go on, you beat that straw man!

Where did I say, state, imply or infer that I don't think it would be nice if we could all just live togther in peace?

All I did was react with mild sarcasm (not the highest form of wit as Oscar Wilde once noted) at the statement that Muslims go out and about being OBVIOUSLY MUSLIM!

And 600,000 will remain in France.

and how do you know how many will remain? You're a joke:cuckoo:

The Jewish population of France is about 600,000.. Do you think they will all move the Israel? I can't imagine that. The French have never seemed anti-Semitic to me.

de Gaulle commissioned a movie to be made about French complicity in the NAZI atrocities during WWII. When it was presented to him he found it so bad that he refused to release it so the producer took it to Switzerland I believe it was. The movie came out in the mid 60's IIRC and I will find a link to it later.

The French have a long history of anti Semitism.

The horror!

Not at all. The horror is the fact that the Jews have been forced back underground. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just live together in peace? Wouldn't it? Clearly you seem to think not.

Where did I say, state, imply or infer that I don't think it would be nice if we could all just live togther in peace?

All I did was react with mild sarcasm (not the highest form of wit as Oscar Wilde once noted) at the statement that Muslims go out and about being OBVIOUSLY MUSLIM!

When you take a statement such as mine out of context what other assumptions need be made?

See how that works...

One of the complaints used by the Nazis against Jews, Romanis, and other groups was their style of dress made them stand out. Thus any minority group that's recognizable as one is targetted for persecution by the majority who 'blend in.'

This is simple predjudice seen usually only among school children who make fun of the kid who wears glasses and the like. That adults are capable of it is the real concern. 'Adults with the mentality of a child' is far more worrisome.

Did German Jews dress differently??

The elite in Germany were less afraid of Hitler than they were of the Communists if you recall.. Unwittingly they helped Hitler come to power.

Do you recall the speech Samuel Untermyer made in NY in August of 1933?

When you take a statement such as mine out of context what other assumptions need be made?

See how that works...

So you favor an apartheid system in which all people in the second largest of the world's religions should not be allowed out in the street in raiment which from which you can deduce their faith?

Good fun this!

those people.

And Jews before that once again.

those people.

And Jews before that once again.

Palestine was never exclusively Jewish.. Read about the Decapolis, Scythiopolis, the Canaanite coastal cities, the settlement of Samaria under Sargon 2.

Forum List

Back