The Judgement and the Defendant in a Court of Law - Judge Engoron v Mr. Trump. The Ruling.

I don't think there was evidence that any bank altered it's terms based on his "valuations." I'd be happy to be wrong

Putting the best face on the prosecution of the case is that in a sense we were all defrauded, but I don't think that was the purpose for the law.
As far as I know Trump only used Deutsche Bank and they have their own problems.

Charged and convicted of a victimless crime?
Charged and convicted under a New York anti-fraud law typically used to protect consumers. :icon_cry:

These lefties have created an unstoppable candidate.

3onzvo.gif

I don't think there was evidence that any bank altered it's terms based on his "valuations." I'd be happy to be wrong

Putting the best face on the prosecution of the case is that in a sense we were all defrauded, but I don't think that was the purpose for the law.
Think of DJ's collateral fraud like you would reparations, or student debt forgiveness. That lends significant credence to "we were all defrauded".

Eggmoron will never prevail
None will
It’s not about prevailing anyway
It’s about incessant front page smearing of Trump onto a 50% mentally and emotionally stilted public. They know Full Well that 1-3 years after the splashy, bold print front page charges, the acquittals will come way later in small print at bottom of page 23. But by then Orange man bad smearing has run an effective course

100 percent political persecution
How so?
Trump committed fraud for decades.
That is illegal.
Nobody "made up" the paperwork that clearly shows The Trump Org.'s fraudulent business practices. The evidence against him was overwhelming and incontrovertable.
PERHAPS he could have gotten away with these crimes if he had just laid low, stayed off the radar and not drawn so much attention to himself, but he didn't do that.
Instead, every day of his life is all about "HEY LOOK AT ME!"
So this is what he gets.
No whining snowflakes.

How so?
Trump committed fraud for decades.
That is illegal.
Nobody "made up" the paperwork that clearly shows The Trump Org.'s fraudulent business practices. The evidence against him was overwhelming and incontrovertable.
PERHAPS he could have gotten away with these crimes if he had just laid low, stayed off the radar and not drawn so much attention to himself, but he didn't do that.
Instead, every day of his life is all about "HEY LOOK AT ME!"
So this is what he gets.
No whining snowflakes.
So you think that by taking Trump down and reinstalling Chairman Maobama would benefit America how, Bolshevik?

So you think that by taking Trump down and reinstalling Chairman Maobama would benefit America how, Bolshevik?
Trump's own actions have taken him down.
And who the hell is Maobama supposed to be?
And who is talking about "reinstalling" him?
And how does ANY of this even remotely relate to Trump finally being held accountable for his crimes?

And how does ANY of this even remotely relate to Trump finally being held accountable for his crimes?
Trump is inno-fucking-cent. This is purely political and will get smacked down like the bitch you really are when it hits Robert's Bench.

What a retarded comment. The Trump organization was investigated, at a cost of 40 million dollars to the US taxpayer, over a period of five years, by the most unethical pieces of shit the DOJ has in its employee, and they couldn't find a crime. We KNOW this. This kunt invented a criminal statute and has persecuted Trump for a crime with no victims. That is patently absurd. The fine by the corrupt judge is ridiculous. The normal fine for a case like this, is three times what the loss due to fraud is. There WERE NO LOSSES, thus there should be no fine.

Like I said, this is a corrupt persecution, by a corrupt judge and his even more corrupt AG.

What a retarded comment. The Trump organization was investigated, at a cost of 40 million dollars to the US taxpayer, over a period of five years, by the most unethical pieces of shit the DOJ has in its employee, and they couldn't find a crime. We KNOW this. This kunt invented a criminal statute and has persecuted Trump for a crime with no victims. That is patently absurd. The fine by the corrupt judge is ridiculous. The normal fine for a case like this, is three times what the loss due to fraud is. There WERE NO LOSSES, thus there should be no fine.

Like I said, this is a corrupt persecution, by a corrupt judge and his even more corrupt AG.

Violating the 8th Amendment.

In 1998, however, the Court injected vitality into the strictures of the clause. "The touchstone of the constitutional inquiry under the Excessive Fines Clause is the principle of proportionality: The amount of the forfeiture must bear some relationship to the gravity of the offense that it is designed to punish." In United States v. Bajakajian, the government sought to require that a criminal defendant charged with violating federal reporting requirements regarding the transportation of more than $10,000 in currency out of the country forfeit the currency involved, which totaled $357,144. The Court held that the forfeiture in this particular case violated the Excessive Fines Cause because the amount forfeited was "grossly disproportionate to the gravity of defendant’s offense." In determining proportionality, the Court did not limit itself to a comparison of the fine amount to the proven offense, but it also considered the particular facts of the case, the character of the defendant, and the harm caused by the offense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back