The Khazarian Mafia

Next Time

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2022
Between the Indian and Pacific Oceans
Are you aware of their existence? If so you'll know who they are today and what they achieved, they're not exactly a friendly bunch. These people are the poster child for evil.

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Editor’s Note: The history of the Khazarians, specifically the Khazarian Mafia (KM), the World’s largest Organized Crime Syndicate that the Khazarian oligarchy morphed into by their deployment of Babylonian Money-Magick, has been nearly completely excised from the history books.

The present-day KM knows that it cannot operate or exist without abject secrecy, and therefore has spent a lot of money having its history excised from the history books in order to prevent citizens of the World from learning about its “Evil beyond imagination”, that empowers this World’s largest Organized Crime Cabal.

The authors of this article have done their best to resurrect this lost, secret history of the Khazarians and their large International Organized Crime Syndicate, best referred to as the Khazarian Mafia (KM), and make this history available to the World via the Internet, which is the new Gutenberg Press.

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia (video)​

The Khazarian Mafia 2.0

The Khazarian Mafia (KM) is a worldwide Organized Crime Syndicate that has deeply infiltrated and hijacked the political institutions of the United States of America.
And the KM has gained control over the US Congress and the last several administrations and manipulated America into fighting Israeli wars in the Mideast, using all kinds of crafty covert operations including their nuclear attack on America on 9-11-01.
In our first article in the series on the Khazarian Mafia, we detailed its hidden history which for the most part has been wiped clean from the libraries and history books and is not taught in the collegiate history classes.

rolling-eyes.gif

Are you aware of their existence? If so you'll know who they are today and what they achieved, they're not exactly a friendly bunch. These people are the poster child for evil.

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia (video)​

The Khazarian Mafia 2.0

I've been citing the Khazarian Mafia on this board for 2 years but the only feedback I get is people complaining that it's the dreaded------CONSPIRACY THEORY. They have never heard of George Soros, Klaus Fuchs,Rockefellers, Rothchilds,The Pope(s), or the English Crown. After the Queen and the Pope
assumed room temperature, I wonder which of the aforementioned is next? Personally I don't care which one but Soros is primed for a heart attack or stroke.

I've been citing the Khazarian Mafia on this board for 2 years but the only feedback I get is people complaining that it's the dreaded------CONSPIRACY THEORY. They have never heard of George Soros, Klaus Fuchs,Rockefellers, Rothchilds,The Pope(s), or the English Crown. After the Queen and the Pope
assumed room temperature, I wonder which of the aforementioned is next? Personally I don't care which one but Soros is primed for a heart attack or stroke.

highfive-30rock.gif

Yeah, there are a lot of people out there that need education on them.

I've been citing the Khazarian Mafia on this board for 2 years
Wow. This explains SOOOOOO much!

"Khazarian Mafia" is just another bullshit conspiracy theory about Jews.

For Christ's sake, the OP link cites David Icke as a source. This is a guy who believes shapeshifting lizard alien beings have taken over our government.

Just how mentally ill are you people? Seriously.

Wow. This explains SOOOOOO much!

"Khazarian Mafia" is just another bullshit conspiracy theory about Jews.

For Christ's sake, the OP link cites David Icke as a source. This is a guy who believes shapeshifting lizard alien beings have taken over our government.

Just how mentally ill are you people? Seriously.

Mentally ill enough to know that the Khazarian Mafia has wiped out and suppressed any information, knowledge and books in schools around the world. Search engines such as Google are also forced to suppress information and to list it as :conspiracy theories."
Remember- when Soros and the gang create the One World Order and One World Government,- I told you so.
Can you not see what Biden and the progressive liberals are doing to assist Soros and the KM?

Mentally ill enough to know that the Khazarian Mafia has wiped out and suppressed any information, knowledge and books in schools around the world. Search engines such as Google are also forced to suppress information and to list it as :conspiracy theories."
Remember- when Soros and the gang create the One World Order and One World Government,- I told you so.
Can you not see what Biden and the progressive liberals are doing to assist Soros and the KM?
Can you show me on this doll where the shapeshifting lizard alien touched you?

I'm not kidding. The guy behind this conspiracy theory actually believes shapeshifting lizard aliens have taken over the world.

Now what kind of idiot would you have to be to buy what this whackjob is selling? You rubes have been so dumbed down by your propagandists that you have zero sales resistance to any conspiracy theory that comes down the pike, no matter how insane it is.

According to British conspiracy theorist David Icke, who first published on this theme in his 1999 work The Biggest Secret, tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity. He contends that most of the world's ancient and modern leaders are related to these reptilians, including the Merovingian dynasty, the Rothschilds, the Bush family and the British Royal family. Icke's conspiracy theories now have supporters in up to 47 countries and he has given lectures to crowds of up to 6,000 people.

Blood-drinking aliens, says Icke.

That dovetails very nicely with the Trumptard belief that Hillary drinks infant blood to stay young.

Y'all are waaaaaaaaaay down the insanity rabbit hole!

I'm not kidding. The guy behind this conspiracy theory actually believes shapeshifting lizard aliens have taken over the world.

Now what kind of idiot would you have to be to buy what this whackjob is selling? You rubes have been so dumbed down by your propagandists that you have zero sales resistance to any conspiracy theory that come down the pike, no matter how insane it is.

We're not talking about bugs and snakes. We're talking about people who want to control the world. They also are compelled to announce the evil deeds they are going to perform and after they perform the deed, convince the gullible that you are believing conspiracy theories. That is all Satanism and that is why Hollywood is in business with all their Satanists. (actors) Get educated.

We're not talking about bugs and snakes. We're talking about people who want to control the world. They also are compelled to announce the evil deeds they are going to perform and after they perform the deed, convince the gullible that you are believing conspiracy theories. That is all Satanism and that is why Hollywood is in business with all their Satanists. (actors) Get educated.
^^^
tenor-11.gif

You must be one of their schills.
No, no shills.

Jews are not from Khazar. It is a lie started by the Muslims to delegitimize the Jews from their homeland, Israel.

Therefore......there is no Khazarian Mafia to speak of.

And to start this thread in the History community?

It is nothing more than more conspiracy theories against Jews, to demonize Jews, to start violence against Jews.

Believe it all you like. You believe one thing against Jews, I am very sure you believe all things against Jews.

What a sad human being. Go find something good to do with your life.

Forum List

Back