The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

you brainwashed functional morons do blame the poor. As Mario Cuomo said, Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor -you think everyone got lazy and stupid magically.

No, it was done through social programs. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times: If you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't! When you give people a way out if they make irresponsible decisions, what we create is more irresponsible people.

Which horse will pull the cart, a horse you feed carrots to all day, or a horse you don't but dangle a carrot in front if it's face?

When they passed a bill to add 600 a week on top of state unemployment, many unemployed workers were making more on unemployment than they did working. If somebody is going to pay you more to not work than work, what's the choice? As it turns out, employers were having a tough time getting their employees back to work when they re-opened up their business. Why would you go back to work makiong 500 bucks a week when you can stay on unemployment making 1,000 a week?

If you can’t recognize the obvious impact that big box corporations are having on small businesses

Wait.....are you telling me that more efficient big corporations have an impact on small business?

Wow!
Where are you getting this efficiency argument from?

Jimmy John's is cheaper because they're less efficient?
What are you talking about?

Consumers didn’t just decide they like Papa John’s more. They decided they liked paying $12 for a pizza instead of $20. And papa John’s can work on lower margins
Because they have buying power.

Lower margins....buying power?

Sounds like they're more efficient.

Unless you have a different explanation?

I’m not talking about solutions right now. If we can’t agree that there is even a problem then why talk about solitons?

You posed this as a problem. Well......if you think it's a problem, then obviously you are asking what the solution is to this problem. You are correct, we both don't agree it's a problem. I don't believe that giving Americans a choice is a problem.

Jesus you are such a typical right wing whacko. You blame the poor, when it’s a failing corrupt system at fault.

A corrupt system got this woman pregnant? A corrupt system stopped her from going to college, getting a career and then having a baby? A corrupt system when you don't prepare for the worst?

You can call it a corrupt system, but I call it irresponsibility.
Why are you distorting the debate? Because you know you lost?
you brainwashed functional morons do blame the poor. As Mario Cuomo said, Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor -you think everyone got lazy and stupid magically. Actually this inequality and poverty is due to the GOP cutting investment in America and American so they can give the rich multiple tax cuts. Only propaganda and ignoramuses like you people make this mess possible.
Idiot. You didn’t bother to read my posts, fool.
Sorry I was looking at your post and thinking you were someone else. No you are half right. But you blame the Democrats who haven't had any power in the last 50 years except for a few weeks for Obamacare. In the seventies I used to say if Reagan got elected I'd leave the country and I'm sorry I didn't.... The Casa blanca bar in fuengirola.... It's a long story period

If you can’t recognize the obvious impact that big box corporations are having on small businesses

Wait.....are you telling me that more efficient big corporations have an impact on small business?

Wow!

Consumers didn’t just decide they like Papa John’s more. They decided they liked paying $12 for a pizza instead of $20. And papa John’s can work on lower margins

Too bad they taste like crap in comparison to Mom and Pop pizzerias.... Brainwashed corporate moron LOL

So by the same "logic" Trump gets the blame for flu deaths since he took office, right? How about car accidents, heart attacks, strokes...

I think you're starting to catch on. The President is no more to blame for Covid cases or deaths than the others you listed.
It takes a strong brainwash to believe that crap. He even delayed the vaccine. A total incompetent and the worst businessman ever. Change the channel.

Wow!

Haha. More wealthy. Ya know... the topic of the thread

you brainwashed functional morons do blame the poor. As Mario Cuomo said, Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor -you think everyone got lazy and stupid magically.

No, it was done through social programs. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times: If you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't! When you give people a way out if they make irresponsible decisions, what we create is more irresponsible people.

Which horse will pull the cart, a horse you feed carrots to all day, or a horse you don't but dangle a carrot in front if it's face?

When they passed a bill to add 600 a week on top of state unemployment, many unemployed workers were making more on unemployment than they did working. If somebody is going to pay you more to not work than work, what's the choice? As it turns out, employers were having a tough time getting their employees back to work when they re-opened up their business. Why would you go back to work makiong 500 bucks a week when you can stay on unemployment making 1,000 a week?
I didn't understand that part of the stimulus exactly. But I wish they'd done it all again like the Democrats want instead of screwing regular people over like McConnell as always....

I didn't understand that part of the stimulus exactly. But I wish they'd done it all again like the Democrats want instead of screwing regular people over like McConnell as always....
The first part or half of your post is baloney. I think that has happened in some European countries but it's a lot tougher to do here. And that's fine. I have nothing about to complain about how our poor are treated . It's the middle class and working poor they've been screwing over for 30 years...

Last edited:
Jesus you are such a typical right wing whacko. You blame the poor, when it’s a failing corrupt system at fault.

A corrupt system got this woman pregnant? A corrupt system stopped her from going to college, getting a career and then having a baby? A corrupt system when you don't prepare for the worst?

You can call it a corrupt system, but I call it irresponsibility.
Why are you distorting the debate? Because you know you lost?
you brainwashed functional morons do blame the poor. As Mario Cuomo said, Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor -you think everyone got lazy and stupid magically. Actually this inequality and poverty is due to the GOP cutting investment in America and American so they can give the rich multiple tax cuts. Only propaganda and ignoramuses like you people make this mess possible.
Idiot. You didn’t bother to read my posts, fool.
Sorry I was looking at your post and thinking you were someone else. No you are half right. But you blame the Democrats who haven't had any power in the last 50 years except for a few weeks for Obamacare. In the seventies I used to say if Reagan got elected I'd leave the country and I'm sorry I didn't.... The Casa blanca bar in fuengirola.... It's a long story period
That’s ridiculous. Clinton had eight years and some with a D Congress. And besides, you blame Reagan yet he had a D Congress all of his eight years.

Anyone who blames just one of the two criminal gangs for the nation’s problems, clearly is a partisan fool.

Wow!

Jimmy John's is cheaper because they're more wealthy?

You're making less and less sense.

You have a Democrat House and a Republican Senate. Why is it the Republicans fault if a bill doesn't get passed and not the Democrats? We are 26 trillion dollars in debt. As always, the Democrats want to spend more and the Republicans less. Republicans insist that the Democrats remove the pork out of the bill, especially the crap that has nothing to do with the virus, and Piglosi insists their pork stays. But it's the Republicans fault? Seems to me that the Republicans are concerned about our debt.

It takes a strong brainwash to believe that crap. He even delayed the vaccine. A total incompetent and the worst businessman ever. Change the channel.

Operation Warp Speed did not delay the virus, it sped up the processing. If anything slows down the vaccine, it's the FDA that Trump has no control over.

Do you still cry yourself to sleep because Reagan crushed the Soviet Union?
Do you WHINE in Russian or Mandarin?
144.jpg

MR Online | Fed up with capitalism, young Chinese brush up on ‘Das Kapital’

Wow!

Jimmy John's is cheaper because they're more wealthy?

You're making less and less sense.
It’s ok don’t sweat it. I don’t have any more interest discussing it with you, perhaps some day it will click and you’ll understand

Forum List

Back