The largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world...

A perfect chump of the greedy idiot Rich GOP....every other modern country has everything that AOC and Bernie and the Democrats want. Idiot.

Then what are you doing here? If everyplace else is so much better, pack your bags and go there. You remind me of the dopes who move by the airport and the complain about the noise from airplanes.
Truly a failed state. A totally fucked up country. Only in America!

Stealing to survive: More Americans are shoplifting food as aid runs out during the pandemic
Stealing to survive: More Americans are shoplifting food as aid runs out during the pandemic

Makes you wonder how many stealing food have the latest smart phone with a family plan running them 200 bucks a month, cable or satellite television, pay per view and Netflix, going to McDonald's several times a week, high speed internet.

The one story in your article was very telling. A woman (appearing to be single) quitting her job to take care of her kid because the daycare closed. It said she made 15 bucks an hour. There is no way she could have afforded daycare at that rate of pay while supporting herself and her child. Bottom line is she got knocked up because she's irresponsible, got a voucher from government to pay for her daycare, is now trying to go to college at the same time, and I'm supposed to pity her?

It says she was refused food stamps. I don't believe that for a minute. Even if government gives you little aid, they always make sure the kids are taken care of. What happened to her child support the man is supposed to provide? Maybe that's why they refused her food stamps.
Jesus you are such a typical right wing whacko. You blame the poor, when it’s a failing corrupt system at fault.

You simply can not peddle that bullshit to sane people.
"The system" didn't force 15 year old pregnant ShaQuita to drop out of ninth grade, the system didn't force Guadalupe to have seven children by age 23, the system didn't force DaShwan to spend his days smoking weed rather than going to work, the system didn't force Gustavo to choose a shitty dead-end career path.
For 244 years the system has worked nearly flawlessly for the right people...you simply have become one of the 'right people'. Simple shit.

You taken my statements about the effects of large corporations on our society and twisted them down to me objecting to Americans choosing the cheaper purchasing option.

It's ok if they choose the cheaper option as long as it doesn't result in "fewer people collecting the majority of our nations wealth"?

Then when I used the example of outsourcing to China, which absolutely provides a cheaper option for businesses and consumers you say “Nah, China can suck it”

Americans legally using better technology and logistics is equivalent to Chinese use of child/slave labor, stolen intellectual property and inferior materials? And then using their earnings to threaten us and our allies......like Papa John's is threatening to invade Little Italian Pizza?

do you get it now?

Do you?
Sorry man if you are going to recharacterize all my statements to give yourself some semblance of an argument then I don’t have interest in talking to you. Your little troll tactics are very transparent. I’m done correcting your distortions. Go bug somebody else. You’re an embarrassment

Do you find it odd that you always seem to be accusing others of "recharacterizing" and "distorting" your positions?
Are you sure you're being honest and transparent with yourself...are you sure you're making your positions clear?

You taken my statements about the effects of large corporations on our society and twisted them down to me objecting to Americans choosing the cheaper purchasing option.

It's ok if they choose the cheaper option as long as it doesn't result in "fewer people collecting the majority of our nations wealth"?

Then when I used the example of outsourcing to China, which absolutely provides a cheaper option for businesses and consumers you say “Nah, China can suck it”

Americans legally using better technology and logistics is equivalent to Chinese use of child/slave labor, stolen intellectual property and inferior materials? And then using their earnings to threaten us and our allies......like Papa John's is threatening to invade Little Italian Pizza?

do you get it now?

Do you?
Sorry man if you are going to recharacterize all my statements to give yourself some semblance of an argument then I don’t have interest in talking to you. Your little troll tactics are very transparent. I’m done correcting your distortions. Go bug somebody else. You’re an embarrassment

Do you find it odd that you always seem to be accusing others of "recharacterizing" and "distorting" your positions?
Are you sure you're being honest and transparent with yourself...are you sure you're making your positions clear?
I don’t find it odd. This board is full of trolls that do that. If anybody has doubt that they are doing that I can easily show my real quotes in contrast with their distortions. It’s all there in black and white

do you get it now?

Do you?

I don’t find it odd. This board is full of trolls that do that. If anybody has doubt that they are doing that I can easily show my real quotes in contrast with their distortions. It’s all there in black and white

Well then, why all the lengthy debate?
You've asserted that America's capitalistic ways are a problem and we've told you that we've done it this way since our inception and built the greatest most prosperous nation on the globe in a very short 244 years....We have 244 years of historical data on our side while you have your theory and the opinion of bottom feeding degenerates.
So where do we go from here?

do you get it now?

Do you?

You've asserted that America's capitalistic ways are a problem and we've told you that we've done it this way since our inception and built the greatest most prosperous nation on the globe in a very short 244 years....We have 244 years of historical data on our side while you have your theory and the opinion of bottom feeding degenerates.
I guess we are done then. We wait and see how things play out.

do you get it now?

Do you?

That's another topic...
Ya see, Dems are hellbent on destroying what has worked here for 2.5 centuries. They will continue expanding our underclass until 'the system' as we know it has to fail...that's their plan. I'm guessing you know this?

do you get it now?

Do you?

That's another topic...
Ya see, Dems are hellbent on destroying what has worked here for 2.5 centuries. They will continue expanding our underclass until 'the system' as we know it has to fail...that's their plan. I'm guessing you know this?
Hellbent on destroying huh? That sounds rather dramatic. Perhaps they are just trying to make our great system more accessible for those who have less. Create opportunity for more. Ya know, that good ol American spirit ?!

do you get it now?

Do you?

That's another topic...
Hellbent on destroying huh? That sounds rather dramatic. Perhaps they are just trying to make our great system more accessible for those who have less. Create opportunity for more. Ya know, that good ol American spirit ?!

Slade, stop with emotional verbiage....the "accessible" bullshit gets old fast....Accessibility or lack thereof has very little to do with those who choose to underachieve. You have to believe there are a certain number of 'cruisers' who are happy just existing and breathing oxygen...right?
No matter the system you simply can not FORCE people to achieve and you can't force those who do achieve to pay for the bad decisions of others who do not.

"Hellbent on destroying huh? That sounds rather dramatic. Perhaps they are just trying to make our great system more accessible for those who have less."
Well you tell me....how many desperate, illiterate thirdworlders can a nation foster before an already struggling system FOR THOSE YOU AND DEMS CLAIM TO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT has to collapse?

A perfect chump of the greedy idiot Rich GOP....every other modern country has everything that AOC and Bernie and the Democrats want. Idiot.

Then what are you doing here? If everyplace else is so much better, pack your bags and go there. You remind me of the dopes who move by the airport and the complain about the noise from airplanes.

Makes you wonder how many stealing food have the latest smart phone with a family plan running them 200 bucks a month, cable or satellite television, pay per view and Netflix, going to McDonald's several times a week, high speed internet.

The one story in your article was very telling. A woman (appearing to be single) quitting her job to take care of her kid because the daycare closed. It said she made 15 bucks an hour. There is no way she could have afforded daycare at that rate of pay while supporting herself and her child. Bottom line is she got knocked up because she's irresponsible, got a voucher from government to pay for her daycare, is now trying to go to college at the same time, and I'm supposed to pity her?

It says she was refused food stamps. I don't believe that for a minute. Even if government gives you little aid, they always make sure the kids are taken care of. What happened to her child support the man is supposed to provide? Maybe that's why they refused her food stamps.
Jesus you are such a typical right wing whacko. You blame the poor, when it’s a failing corrupt system at fault.

"The system" didn't force 15 year old pregnant ShaQuita to drop out of ninth grade, the system didn't force Guadalupe to have seven children by age 23, the system didn't force DaShwan to spend his days smoking weed rather than going to work, the system didn't force Gustavo to choose a shitty dead-end career path.
For 244 years the system has worked nearly flawlessly for the right people...you simply have become one of the 'right people'. Simple shit.
Simple b******* for brainwashed functional simpletons. the system hasn't worked the last 30 or 40 years. Except for the very rich. The worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and since the 1920s at least is no joke. Republicans made it as difficult as possible to succeed. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share. And the racists who make it difficult in real life are in the GOP. Like you.

Simple b******* for brainwashed functional simpletons. the system hasn't worked the last 30 or 40 years. Except for the very rich. The worst inequality and upward mobility in the modern world and since the 1920s at least is no joke. Republicans made it as difficult as possible to succeed. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP Rich from paying their fair share. And the racists who make it difficult in real life are in the GOP. Like you.

"The system" didn't force 15 year old pregnant ShaQuita to drop outkoo of ninth grade, the system didn't force Guadalupe to have seven children by age 23, the system didn't force DaShwan to spend his days smoking weed rather than going to work, the system didn't force Gustavo to choose a shitty dead-end career path.

A corrupt system got this woman pregnant? A corrupt system stopped her from going to college, getting a career and then having a baby? A corrupt system when you don't prepare for the worst?

You can call it a corrupt system, but I call it irresponsibility.
Why are you distorting the debate? Because you know you lost?
you brainwashed functional morons do blame the poor. As Mario Cuomo said, Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor -you think everyone got lazy and stupid magically. Actually this inequality and poverty is due to the GOP cutting investment in America and American so they can give the rich multiple tax cuts. Only propaganda and ignoramuses like you people make this mess possible.
Idiot. You didn’t bother to read my posts, fool.
Sorry I was looking at your post and thinking you were someone else. No you are half right. But you blame the Democrats who haven't had any power in the last 50 years except for a few weeks for Obamacare. In the seventies I used to say if Reagan got elected I'd leave the country and I'm sorry I didn't.... The Casa blanca bar in fuengirola.... It's a long story period
That’s ridiculous. Clinton had eight years and some with a D Congress. And besides, you blame Reagan yet he had a D Congress all of his eight years.

Anyone who blames just one of the two criminal gangs for the nation’s problems, clearly is a partisan fool.
The GOP has the reconciliation rule of 1974 so they only need 51 votes in the Senate to pass tax cuts for the rich and giant corporations, all they give a damn about. the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate and that is why there has been nothing passed by the Democrats since LBJ until Obamacare when they had 60 votes for 35 days or so. End of story wake up. Reagan was the last president who had a honeymoon when the Democrats voted at least some of them for things he wanted. Republicans have been totally obstructive ever since....

"The system" didn't force 15 year old pregnant ShaQuita to drop outkoo of ninth grade, the system didn't force Guadalupe to have seven children by age 23, the system didn't force DaShwan to spend his days smoking weed rather than going to work, the system didn't force Gustavo to choose a shitty dead-end career path.

A corrupt system got this woman pregnant? A corrupt system stopped her from going to college, getting a career and then having a baby? A corrupt system when you don't prepare for the worst?

you brainwashed functional morons do blame the poor. As Mario Cuomo said, Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor -you think everyone got lazy and stupid magically. Actually this inequality and poverty is due to the GOP cutting investment in America and American so they can give the rich multiple tax cuts. Only propaganda and ignoramuses like you people make this mess possible.
Sorry I was looking at your post and thinking you were someone else. No you are half right. But you blame the Democrats who haven't had any power in the last 50 years except for a few weeks for Obamacare. In the seventies I used to say if Reagan got elected I'd leave the country and I'm sorry I didn't.... The Casa blanca bar in fuengirola.... It's a long story period
That’s ridiculous. Clinton had eight years and some with a D Congress. And besides, you blame Reagan yet he had a D Congress all of his eight years.

Anyone who blames just one of the two criminal gangs for the nation’s problems, clearly is a partisan fool.
The GOP has the reconciliation rule of 1974 so they only need 51 votes in the Senate to pass tax cuts for the rich and giant corporations, all they give a damn about. the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate and that is why there has been nothing passed by the Democrats since LBJ until Obamacare when they had 60 votes for 35 days or so. End of story wake up. Reagan was the last president who had a honeymoon when the Democrats voted at least some of them for things he wanted. Republicans have been totally obstructive ever since....
Why do you bother posting, when you know so little? In your deluded mind, the D Party hasn’t had any power to do anything for the last 40 years. What total bull shit.

has been nothing passed by the Democrats since LBJ until Obamacare
I would not normally bother with a reply to the local partisan nutcases but
ROFLMAO.png

We prefer more freedom and a higher standard of living.
Freedom for whom?
pie2020.png

Too much MAGA?

Mass Incarceration: The Whole Pie 2020

Not freedom for the criminals, obviously.
Poverty causes crime and we have a hell of a lot of both thanks to the GOP.so why are we the only country in the modern world without a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave keep college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share, brainwashed functional moron? Look in the mirror period

If you can’t recognize the obvious impact that big box corporations are having on small businesses

Wait.....are you telling me that more efficient big corporations have an impact on small business?

Wow!
Where are you getting this efficiency argument from?

Jimmy John's is cheaper because they're less efficient?
What are you talking about?

Consumers didn’t just decide they like Papa John’s more. They decided they liked paying $12 for a pizza instead of $20. And papa John’s can work on lower margins
Because they have buying power.

Lower margins....buying power?

Sounds like they're more efficient.

Unless you have a different explanation?
Haha. More wealthy. Ya know... the topic of the thread

Jimmy John's is cheaper because they're more wealthy?

You're making less and less sense.
It’s ok don’t sweat it. I don’t have any more interest discussing it with you, perhaps some day it will click and you’ll understand

I'd never sweat your ignorance.
Do you grasp the fact that you would not own your property without paying taxes?

I don't know what that has to do with it. My point is that we have to pass our costs down to our tenants to keep the roofs over our heads. I try to freeze the rents on all my current tenants. If one leaves, that's when I'll increase the price on a unit.
Okay...Uncle Sam spends a whopping $6.5 TRILLION in 2020. Where did all that money go? Not much went to the people.

The government’s deficit spending follows a record-breaking fiscal 2020, wherein agencies combined to spend a record $6.5 trillion, with a total deficit of $3.1 trillion. A sizable portion of spending in late fiscal 2020 was driven by spending on coronavirus relief packages and some decreases in collected revenue. Congress is currently considering another COVID-19 relief bill worth more than $900 billion.

Federal Government Spending Nearly Twice as Much As Its Taking In

Why do you bother posting, when you know so little? In your deluded mind, the D Party hasn’t had any power to do anything for the last 40 years. What total bull shit.
So what did Obama pass? What did Clinton pass? Through Congress of course. Obamacare when they had 60 votes for 35 days in session. That is it. And the stimulus under Obama which was obviously totally necessary. And even then only two nice ladies from Maine voted for it from the GOP....

So what did Obama pass? What did Clinton pass? Through Congress of course. Obamacare when they had 60 votes for 35 days in session. That is it. And the stimulus under Obama which was obviously totally necessary. And even then only two nice ladies from Maine voted for it from the GOP....
Are you finally realizing at your advanced age, the two parties are very much alike? Your beloved Ds are really Rs Lite. They aren’t progressives. They are neocons. Biden and Harris are neocons.

do you get it now?

Do you?

You've had 30 to 40 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else that is nothing like the first 200 years. And the worst propaganda machine in our history by far period you live on an imaginary planet. The worst inequality and upward mobility ever is no joke. Except on Fox Rush and online crap. Every respected media in the world and law enforcement says you're nuts and you are heroes are swine....

Ears is a warmongering neocon. Bubba is a warmongering neocon. Pelosi and Schumer are neocons. WTFU!

Forum List

Back