The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

No conservative would go along with anti-white racism.
Well, do you think then that the posters maybe don’t really represent what you’ve convinced yourself they are? I mean given that you’re obviously batshit that is.

Cool. Now imagine the past 400 years of seeing this shit.

You are now a black person. Welcome.
If I were a black person NOW, I could write my own ticket. Especially a black female. The favoritism is beyond extreme.

And the past 400 years? We‘ve been favoring blacks via AA for 40 years, and redlining and segregation was abolished decades ago too. But all of a sudden, in the last couple of years, Democrats have jumped onto this false racism bandwagon, even though blacks are now favored over whites in commercials, jobs, promotions, etc.

As I said, if I were a black, or especially a black female, and everything else remained the same - my job talents, my GPA in college, my class ranking in HS, I would have been a Harvard Law graduate (if I wanted to be) and writing my own ticket.

So cry me a River.

And the past 400 years? We‘ve been favoring blacks via AA for 40 years, and redlining and segregation was abolished decades ago too. But all of a sudden, in the last couple of years, Democrats have jumped onto this false racism bandwagon, even though blacks are now favored over whites in commercials, jobs, promotions, etc.

Democrats are struggling to keep racism alive as it divides the country. They are losing the black vote more and more and are in great concern. If they totally lose the black vote, it's curtains for them. They can't depend on the Hispanics because they are losing ground with them even faster.

WTF?
Do y’all get together and ritually drink Drano or something?

No, simple observation.

Why do you think the Democrats have a virtual open border at the south? Why did Dementia remove Title 42? It's to bring in as many people of color as possible.

Statistics show that people of color overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Asians vote a majority Democrat, people of middle-eastern descent, Hispanics, and blacks.......forget about it.

The sure way to make this country a single-party government forever is to make whites a minority as soon as possible. It's their long-term goal that they work on tirelessly.

^^^ Lefties are DESPERATE to shut up whitey who complains about very blatant anti-white bias, and they unload on any “Karen” who objects to the new racism being advanced by liberals. How ironic that in doing so, they themselves reveal the contempt and disdain they have for any white who refuses to go along with black favoritism sweeping the country - and demonstrate the very anti-white bias of which I speak.

To my conservative friends posting, expect this to get much worse as the leftists see their anti-white agenda getting crushed (CRT is already going down) and they lash out in anger and frustration for not moving forward toward reparations.
Such white fragility. So sad. You’re like the fine porcelain doll that has fallen from the top shelf and cracked on the floor. Now cast aside only to watch the rag doll take the place on the top shelf. You will never be loved the same again.
How could this have happened? Catastrophe!
You are the desperate player in this show. The hapless victim of advertisements relegating you to forced irrelevance. Forever now aggrieved and seeking comfort from this unfathomable circumstance. What to do…What to do?

1649112213091.jpeg

No, I’m complaining that EVERY single poster is of a black because whites are seen as such nothings that posters of even one of them must be avoided. I am pointing out the bigotry against whites, and you f‘n know it. The leftist pattern of saying “raaaaaacist” when bias against whites is pointed out it nasty, and meaningless.
Fuck moonglow. I wouldn't give him the sweat from under my tits, let alone waste any of my precious time on him.

You will see The End, and it won't be pretty for you.
Ethnic Division and Political Division is definitely what The Left has been pushing to Biblical Levels.
Hide your head in the sand, Ostrich. This won't end well. It was foretold.
The reckoning is coming.
tick tock motherfuckers.

No, simple observation.

Why do you think the Democrats have a virtual open border at the south? Why did Dementia remove Title 42? It's to bring in as many people of color as possible.

Statistics show that people of color overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Asians vote a majority Democrat, people of middle-eastern descent, Hispanics, and blacks.......forget about it.

The sure way to make this country a single-party government forever is to make whites a minority as soon as possible. It's their long-term goal that they work on tirelessly.
There is no “open border”. Simple question.
Is net immigration higher or lower than in 2020?

The VP is an idiot, and the only reason we have such a fool in that position is because Biden prioritized skin color over competence.
Speaking of brainwashed functional morons... She is the former attorney general of California and is very smart. You have seen nothing but 5 second clips that are ridiculous mainly of her cackling over and over and over again. Just watch longer clips and you will see that you are a moron. Whoops brainwashed functional moron. Your obsession with Biden's stuttering remnants is also a disgrace...Pathetic propaganda for the rubes/bigots...

With this administration it's only going to get worse than better. The attempted pandering to blacks by making an anti-lynching law is just one example. Another is nominating a pedophile compassionate judge to the Supreme Court mainly for the color of her skin is another.

If it were up to me we'd get rid of Affirmative Action as it's nothing but reverse discrimination which makes it unconstitutional. We would also get rid of fair housing laws as it forces landlords and home sellers to provide to people they know will be a problem, and wrecking the neighborhood at the same time.
We should try reform like the living wage healthcare cheap college and training and low income housing for a while first. cities are a mess. And it isn't because of their mayors.

The sight of a black face doesn’t trigger me, either. That’s not what the problem is here, and you know it. The constant reminders that liberals are so averse to showing a White face - when whites are in the majority - and the obvious anti-white bias behind it is the trigger. Liberals are acting as if whites don’t exist, or that they don’t matter.

And I doubt you’re “very conservative”. Accusing a white of being a rwcist with some sarcastic and false comment is right out of the libbie playbook.
Black face doesn't trigger you, but mall posters of black people do?

Forum List

Back