The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

He’s just another crazy leftist. Somehow, “protecting the rights of minorities” not only means whites should be excluded from 20 posters in a row, but they should also be excluded from being considered for prestigious jobs - and the U.S. President should be proud to exclude them.

We need to abolish affirmative action now. The entire idea that blacks should be favored over whites - for jobs, for advertising, for college admissions - is just substituting the anti-black racism that existed decades ago for anti-white racism NOW.

With this administration it's only going to get worse than better. The attempted pandering to blacks by making an anti-lynching law is just one example. Another is nominating a pedophile compassionate judge to the Supreme Court mainly for the color of her skin is another.

If it were up to me we'd get rid of Affirmative Action as it's nothing but reverse discrimination which makes it unconstitutional. We would also get rid of fair housing laws as it forces landlords and home sellers to provide to people they know will be a problem, and wrecking the neighborhood at the same time.

I ventured into a shopping mall in northern Virginia, and as usual, every single poster in every single window of every single store was black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black. Not a single white face. The usual.

What was different this time was a store that did NOT have a poster of a black. What was on their ONLY poster? A sign that read “Transkids Fit In.”

Oye.
Boy...every single store had black faces only huh?

You're gonna need to post a lot of pictures...and if true...knowing you (from your posts) that must have made your skin crawl huh...even if it was just a couple of black faces...

Dunno.....................will you be standing in the photo? Will you have a piece of paper with your name and address on it in the pic? Unless you put something in the picture you take, I don't think anyone can identify you from a picture. And yeah, in addition to the photo of the trans kid poster, take panorama pics of all the stores to show us that there isn't a single white in any of the sales posters, as well as take a pic of the store with only black mannequins in it. Again, until you prove it, I will continue to doubt.
I’m not going to go from store to store taking photos! You sure are good in giving out assignments. And NO, I will not put myself in the photo. You have got to be kidding me.

Are you saying that if I take a photo of the transkids poster, with the soaps on display behind it, that isn’t good enough? Well, forget it. You are way to mistrustful and I‘m not going to waste my time. Im supposed to care so much about YOU that I do all that, and you’ll still find a way to say “not good enough“? So forget it. It happened, the poster is there (or was, if they got a lot of complaints), and so are all the black, black, black, black, black, black, etc., posters. You don’t believe me? I’ll live.

Last edited:
Gee...coulda been that the movies sucked and the awards show was horrible start to finish...ya think?

No, I don't. These award shows have been going downhill the last few years. Have the movies been that bad for that long?

If you think moderates and righties like to patronize entertainment that insults them, you have another thing coming.

No conservative would go along with anti-white racism.

Blanket statements can get you in trouble, as many times there can be an exception to be found. Same thing with calling all of them only woke liberals. There might be a unicorn (very rare example of something) in the form of a conservative who goes along with anti white racism. Matter of fact, there could be a black conservative out there who agrees with that sentiment.

With this administration it's only going to get worse than better. The attempted pandering to blacks by making an anti-lynching law is just one example. Another is nominating a pedophile compassionate judge to the Supreme Court mainly for the color of her skin is another.

If it were up to me we'd get rid of Affirmative Action as it's nothing but reverse discrimination which makes it unconstitutional. We would also get rid of fair housing laws as it forces landlords and home sellers to provide to people they know will be a problem, and wrecking the neighborhood at the same time.
I worked in Higher Ed Admissions. The degree to which they favor blacks over whites is EXTREME. They do what they can to hide the discrepancy in achievement between blacks admitted and whites rejected, which is why you’re starting to see more SATs not required.

All this racism talk is a bunch of hooey. I got a mailing from my ultra-lib Congressman saying that he helped abolish racist laws in my state, I emailed him to ask “what racist laws did we have?“, and his answer was . (IOW, silence.j

I’m not going to go from store to store taking photos! You sure are good in giving out assignments. And NO, I will not put myself in the photo. You have got to be kidding me.

Are you saying that if I take a photo of the transkids photo, with the soaps on display behind it, that isn’t good enough? Well, forget it. You are way to mistrustful and I‘m not going to waste my time. Im supposed to care so much about YOU that I do all that, and you’ll still find a way to say “not food enough“? So forget it. It happened, the poster is there (or was, if they got a lot of complaints), and so are all the black, black, black, black, black, black, etc., posters. You don’t believe me? I’ll live.
YOU are the one that made the claim there were no white faces in the mall advertisements, and the onus of proving that is on YOU. And, you are also the one who was upset by the transkid advertisement, so again, the onus of proving that is on YOU. If you can post a copy of the poster, I will acknowledge that you saw the poster. If you post pics of all the stores without one white face in them, I will acknowledge that you saw a mall that (in your estimation) catered only to blacks and minorities. But, apparently, you have already figured out excuses as to why you won't do that, as you more than likely won't be able to prove your claims. Color me surprised that you're backing out. I will continue to doubt your claims, as well as will look at anything you post here with a doubtful eye unless I can prove it to myself via research (that I will do myself as you seem to not want to provide proof). Congratulations, you have made me doubt you now and forever unless you provide irrefutable proof with your claims. Now, I think I will be comfortable calling you a liar and not just someone I doubt.

YOU are the one that made the claim there were no white faces in the mall advertisements, and the onus of proving that is on YOU. And, you are also the one who was upset by the transkid advertisement, so again, the onus of proving that is on YOU. If you can post a copy of the poster, I will acknowledge that you saw the poster. If you post pics of all the stores without one white face in them, I will acknowledge that you saw a mall that (in your estimation) catered only to blacks and minorities. But, apparently, you have already figured out excuses as to why you won't do that, as you more than likely won't be able to prove your claims. Color me surprised that you're backing out. I will continue to doubt your claims, as well as will look at anything you post here with a doubtful eye unless I can prove it to myself via research (that I will do myself as you seem to not want to provide proof). Congratulations, you have made me doubt you now and forever unless you provide irrefutable proof with your claims. Now, I think I will be comfortable calling you a liar and not just someone I doubt.
And you’re a nasty leftist whom I will now ignore.

More hypocrisy for the anti-white leftist. How come you cheer on blacks when they complain their (non-existent) exclusion, but when whitey notices a statistical anomaly - people who are 70% of the population are excluded from a row of 20 posters - it‘s “triggered.”

I oppose bias based on skin color. You are OK with it, as long as it goes against whites.
Your entire premise is logically fallacious and your intentions highly dubious. Your bigotry is as thinly veiled as your outrage is spurious.

The balls on you. To imagine that you could even dare to elevate your aggrieved status over poster models to that of others in this country is not only a poorly constructed strategy but is literally delusional in the belief that it would ever be valid or accepted.
You are ridiculous.
I bet you did the Karen prat fall video with your thick calves all akimbo claiming the black posters assaulted you and shoved you to the ground.
“ Call 911”! “ They assaulted me”!

Your entire premise is logically fallacious and your intentions highly dubious. Your bigotry is as thinly veiled as your outrage is spurious.

The balls on you. To imagine that you could even dare to elevate your aggrieved status over poster models to that of others in this country is not only a poorly constructed strategy but is literally delusional in the belief that it would ever be valid or accepted.
You are ridiculous.
I bet you did the Karen prat fall video with your thick calves all akimbo claiming the black posters assaulted you and shoved you to the ground.
“ Call 911”! “ They assaulted me”!
^^^ Lefties are DESPERATE to shut up whitey who complains about very blatant anti-white bias, and they unload on any “Karen” who objects to the new racism being advanced by liberals. How ironic that in doing so, they themselves reveal the contempt and disdain they have for any white who refuses to go along with black favoritism sweeping the country - and demonstrate the very anti-white bias of which I speak.

To my conservative friends posting, expect this to get much worse as the leftists see their anti-white agenda getting crushed (CRT is already going down) and they lash out in anger and frustration for not moving forward toward reparations.

I worked for a Fortune 200, and a bigger and more extreme group of leftists you’d never want to meet. I then moved over to a non-profit, and it was even worse. Full of wokeism and prioritizing gays and blacks for job openings and promotions.
Hmm…problems adjusting and fitting in to workplace social structures. Surprising.

Hmm…problems adjusting and fitting in to workplace social structures. Surprising.
Nope. Leftists made the promotion decisions, and just as we’ve seen with the VP and the SCOTUS pick, they prioritized race over competence. I ended up doing the work of the blacks they promoted who were actually unqualified for their new role. Then I left, as did all the whites passed over because they were of the wrong race. My punishment for living in DC.

I ventured into a shopping mall in northern Virginia, and as usual, every single poster in every single window of every single store was black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black. Not a single white face. The usual.

What was different this time was a store that did NOT have a poster of a black. What was on their ONLY poster? A sign that read “Transkids Fit In.”

Oye.

Cool. Now imagine the past 400 years of seeing this shit.

You are now a black person. Welcome.

Forum List

Back