The latest descent into “Wokeness”: A shopping mall in a Democrat town

How about you visit some business sites and look up who runs the companies?
Like Apple's Tim Cook who wants everyone to be gay.
I worked for a Fortune 200, and a bigger and more extreme group of leftists you’d never want to meet. I then moved over to a non-profit, and it was even worse. Full of wokeism and prioritizing gays and blacks for job openings and promotions.

Yes, yes….I know. You’re not the first anti-white racist to point out that this is about payback.

Also, that anti-black exclusion hasn’t been the case for more than 50 years. Why now, after two generations of special favoritism vis AA, are Democrats acting like racism is a big problem and can be corrected by advancing it against whites?

Hint: it’s the left‘s attempt to destroy the country.
How exactly can a white person be racist toward a member of their own race?
Racism is based on the idea that one’s race is superior to another’s.
Your mind is so bent that your perceptions are twisted and irrational.

How exactly can a white person be racist toward a member of their own race?
Racism is based on the idea that one’s race is superior to another’s.
Your mind is so bent that your perceptions are twisted and irrational.
You haven’t read some of the putdowns against whites AS A WHOLE made in this forum, and by whites. There are indeed whites here who think they belong to an inferior race.

Washington DC itself is about 50% black, but the suburbs - where this mall was - is perhaps 25% at most. Either way, it’s not 100%, which is what a space alien would assume were he to make an assessment based on posters and ads.
Highly educated woke liberals who are me too BLM etc, good for them. Sorry about the racist ignorant rubes....

WHAT IS YOUR BRAINWASHED STUPID POINT, bigot? lol
Oh, another lovely leftist who calls whites bigots for pointing out obvious bias against whites.

OK, OK….I’ll be a good little whitey and not mention when whites are excluded in favor of blacks, because hey….it’s payback time, amiright?

News flash: Normal Americans have had enough of your crazy shit and we are putting a stop to it at the midterms.

What does history have to do with anything? We are talking about treating the races equally, and making business decisions without regard to someone’s skin color.

Or are you saying that because two generations ago, there was bias against blacks that you‘re Ok with bias against whites NOW? If so, there IS a racist between the two of us, and news flash: it’s not me.

Here’s a mirror.
Just wait until you’re no longer permitted to use the front door or the fitting rooms.

I worked for a Fortune 200, and a bigger and more extreme group of leftists you’d never want to meet. I then moved over to a non-profit, and it was even worse. Full of wokeism and prioritizing gays and blacks for job openings and promotions.
Those people live in castles far away from the maddening crowd.
That's why the NYC riots made me laugh at all the Leftist Jews who moved to Florida.

Oh, another lovely leftist who calls whites bigots for pointing out obvious bias against whites.

OK, OK….I’ll be a good little whitey and not mention when whites are excluded in favor of blacks, because hey….it’s payback time, amiright?

News flash: Normal Americans have had enough of your crazy shit and we are putting a stop to it at the midterms.
WE'LL SEE. Meanwhile, change the channel someday dot dot dot super duper period.

Just the white supremacist bigots....
S you’re saying whitr supremacists, like David Duke and Richard Spencer, think whites belong to an inferior race? You’re so enraged that whitey spoke up - and eager to call BIGOT! - that you’re not reading what I’m saying.

Cant waste any more time on such a biased, hate-filled liberal. Adios, bigot.

Blacks should stop committing crimes.

Do you know that many restaurants have code names for Blacks? Nobody wants to seat them because they don't tip and they try to scam for free meals.

There are some good decent Blacks but the great majority of them are pretty much the low life of this country.

No wonder they are the main voting block the the despicable Democrat Party. Scumbags joining the party of scum.
Thanks.
At least you are honest about your degenerate feelings. You can be counted on to say the quiet part out loud.

S you’re saying whitr supremacists, like David Duke and Richard Spencer, think whites belong to an inferior race? You’re so enraged that whitey spoke up - and eager to call BIGOT! - that you’re not reading what I’m saying.

Cant waste any more time on such a biased, hate-filled liberal. Adios, bigot.

Franko is the USMB renown troll. He didn't go back two pages to read any of the discussion, he only comes here to troll so it doesn't matter what we were talking about.

Forum List

Back