The laws of nature existed before space and time

The reason for the lack of antimatter particles is unknown and is under active theoretical research. There is more than one theory.
Sure, there are at least three that I can think of. But it doesn't matter for this discussion. The radiation came from matter / antimatter annihilations. For every particle in the universe today, there were 1 billion pairs of matter and antimatter that annihilated itself. Radiation dominated the very early universe.

It's funny watching you make this argument as you argue against paired particle mutual annihilation in other threads. It's like you are dishonest or something.

Last edited:
Why?

You didn't like the t shirt? :p

Economies are self regulating. Technologies that aren't useful, disappear.

How many people still own clothespins, even in this age of automatic dryers?
Me...I like the way the sun kills mould and bacteria on the clothes. Plus I use less electricity that way and help save the planet. lol

Greg

Antimatter particles existed rent free in ding's head before space and time.
That's your level of intellectual discourse. I sleep like a baby at night knowing that dishonest people and stupid petty people get to experience their predictable surprises in this life.

Don't believe me? Look around. See what your choices have wrought. Laugh about that, bitch.

Forum List

Back