The left destroys everything, even pretty will not be tolerated.

I remember the episode that was done on Saved By The Bell when Screech and Slater both entered the contest once males were allowed to. Why can't pageants be done like that? Mr. and Miss America?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And for the record, both guys still looked like guys. They weren't dressed as females.

The only ones having a cow about this new rule are...the guys.

I have a feeling to women who were interested in competing, and for the past few years have worked to fit into the general requirements of the competition are none to thrilled.

In gaming we call this "changing the meta", and for people good at the old meta, it is a definite cause of butthurt.
Perhaps, but I doubt it.

Why would you doubt it? People just don't fall into these competitions, they often plan years for them.

Now in 1 year the meta has changed.

No, the NFL did it to itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. You mutated little sheep didn’t even know about it until Trump ordered his propagandists to manipulate the hell out of you.

The NFL players were pissing people off with the anthem protests before Trump threw his hat into the fight.
Marty is once asga8in making excuses for hie orange buddy. It was not a big thing and you Trumpettes were still watching, then Trump stuck ion his nose & you assfucks were lining up to boycott it.

A guess you think it is OK for the President to lie to attack private business enterprises.

Where have I said I want to boycott the NFL?

The method of protest was stupid and isn't getting their original message across.

And Trump sticking his nose it in fixates idiots like you while he does actual real work, so it's win-win.

Losers.

What fixates me is how you Trumpetrtes make excuses for Trump being a total asshole. Have you no shame?

No excuses needed. You progressive twats deserve Trump, you created him.

Miss America goes woke: No more swimsuit competition at pageant

What’s next for the SJW crowd? Make pretty girls wear burkas? How late my before a tranny gets in there?

For the first time in its history the Miss America Pageant (soon to be called Competition instead of Pageant) ...
Is now run not only all by women ... But also all former Miss Americas.

Gretchen Carlson (former Miss America) clearly indicated that there will no longer be as strong of an emphasis on
Physical appearance as part of the competition.

They wanted to make sure the event includes women who may not think they are appealing enough for the swimsuit competition.
They want to get away from the idea of basing a woman's value on her appearance alone.

It's their competition ... They can handle it any way they want.
If you disagree ... You don't have to watch or sponsor the event.

Let's have Mr. America and Mr. Universe and 3 and 4 year old boys competing in the Young Mr. New York beauty pageants, all wearing a tailored suit and then in a tiny little bathing suit. Get that hair styled just right. Muscles, great ass, I'm picturing some pleasant evenings watching these competitions.

Why is it only women? We know why. That's why I don't like them.

It's hard to argue with biology. In general, men like to look at women and women like men looking at them. There are differences in degree, but it's almost universally true. Even in the cultures that by law hide a woman's appearance, it's because men like to look at women and women like men looking at them.

Check the magazine racks. Women's magazines are all about how to be more attractive. Men's magazines are all about pictures of pretty women.

To be fair, I haven’t watched this pageant since the early 80’s and the only names I remember is Phyllis George who was a CBS NFL reporter. And Vanessa Williams who lost the tite because of photos. Oh and Lee Meriweather was an actress.

Nope. You mutated little sheep didn’t even know about it until Trump ordered his propagandists to manipulate the hell out of you.

The NFL players were pissing people off with the anthem protests before Trump threw his hat into the fight.
Marty is once asga8in making excuses for hie orange buddy. It was not a big thing and you Trumpettes were still watching, then Trump stuck ion his nose & you assfucks were lining up to boycott it.

A guess you think it is OK for the President to lie to attack private business enterprises.

The method of protest was stupid and isn't getting their original message across.

And Trump sticking his nose it in fixates idiots like you while he does actual real work, so it's win-win.

Losers.

What fixates me is how you Trumpetrtes make excuses for Trump being a total asshole. Have you no shame?

Now the Trumpettes blame Democrats for making them vote for Trump.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

Losers.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

That you can't see that just shows how stupid and blind you are.

Keep calling people names, and they will support a person that calls the name-callers names right back.

Losers.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

That you can't see that just shows how stupid and blind you are.

Keep calling people names, and they will support a person that calls the name-callers names right back.
This from a poster whjo was running around calling people cocksuckers just yesterday.
'
Marty Burger, hypocrite in chief.

Miss America goes woke: No more swimsuit competition at pageant

What’s next for the SJW crowd? Make pretty girls wear burkas? How late my before a tranny gets in there?

For the first time in its history the Miss America Pageant (soon to be called Competition instead of Pageant) ...
Is now run not only all by women ... But also all former Miss Americas.

Gretchen Carlson (former Miss America) clearly indicated that there will no longer be as strong of an emphasis on
Physical appearance as part of the competition.

They wanted to make sure the event includes women who may not think they are appealing enough for the swimsuit competition.
They want to get away from the idea of basing a woman's value on her appearance alone.

It's their competition ... They can handle it any way they want.
If you disagree ... You don't have to watch or sponsor the event.

Agreed. They are perfectly free to Get Woke and Go Broke like the NFL, ESPN, StarBucks, Dick's Sporting Goods...

It's too bad you LW loons do not adopt the same attitude of tolerance towards folks with whom you disagree. Nobody on the right is planning a die in or kneel in or twitter mob to completely destroy these businesses. We just want to opt out of participating. How about you calmly doing the same instead of trying to destroy rightwing organizations?

Losers.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

Hillary or Trump, two very bad choices for America, had a halfway decent Democrat had been allowed to run, Trump would not be in office today.

Losers.

Jesus Fuck, Marrty

Hillary or Trump, two very bad choices for America, had a halfway decent Democrat had been allowed to run, Trump would not be in office today.
The Republicans chose Trump. The Republicans voted for Trump but it is the fault of Democrats.

I get it.

Forum List

Back