The left is wrong about everything, always.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Reality always disagrees with the left.

They swore Trump wouldn’t win the primary, they swore he wouldn’t win the general, they said he couldn’t get the tax cuts, they said he’d never get > 3% GDP, they said he’d never get NK to the table.

On a more personal level, I was called an idiot in a thread about the $15 minimum wage increasing customer satisfaction at McDonalds.

In brief, the discussion went like this:

Me: I have never been asked to take a survey after eating at McD.

Left wing nutter: you are a liar

Me: You weren’t there, you don’t know.

Some other semi-Reasonable left wing nutter: It asks you on the bottom of your receipt.

Me: I did not know that, but I’m correct that I never was asked, verbally

Original left wing nutter: you’re too stupid to look st your receipts

Well, for all you left wing nut jobs out there who are always wrong but constantly deny it:

Here is my receipt from today at McD:
FDD95EBD-FE5A-4342-9784-D2F94DF8015B.jpeg

I am, as always, correct.

Reality never agrees with the left, ever.

They swore Trump wouldn’t win the primary, they swore he wouldn’t win the general, they said he couldn’t get the tax cuts, they said he’d never get > 3% GDP, they said he’d never get NK to the table.

On a more personal level, I was called an idiot in a thread about the $15 minimum wage increasing customer satisfaction at McDonalds.

Some other semi-Reasonable left wing nutter: It asks you on the bottom of your receipt.

Well, for all you left wing nut jobs out there who are always wrong but constantly deny it:

View attachment 198777

Notice before the summit how all the libwits claimed Trump was going to goad kim into a nuke war, and after the summit, the libwits cry he is too easy on him. Lol! Pathetic liars all.

View attachment 198777

Notice before the summit how all the libwits claimed Trump was going to goad kim into a nuke war, and after the summit, the libwits cry he is too easy on him. Lol! Pathetic liars all.

Exactly.

They have to manufacture a version of reality that fits what they want to believe in order to continue not admitting that they are wrong and that we are right. Their problem is that reality disagrees, always. What they do then is lie some more, spin some more. They may be dishonest, hateful, ignorant, and immature, but they are persistent.

View attachment 198777

No one is right or wrong about everything with the possible exception of you. In this case you are wrong.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Last edited:

View attachment 198777

See! Even McDonald's supports Trump. They have his initial on the bottom of the receipt in two places!

View attachment 198777

No one is right or wrong about everything with the possible exception of you. In this case you are wrong.

Name one thing in that post that is wrong.

View attachment 198777

Most people did not think Republicans were actually so fucking stupid as nominate a fraud & business cheat liar like Trump.

Yes were were wrong & you were actually dumber than what we thought.

Trump said 4% not 3% you lying fuck. Trump hit 3% on 2 out of 5 quarters so far. Obama has hit 3% & he started with the worst recession in 80 years and an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%.

But hey, be a lying fuck just like your orange buddy.

View attachment 198777

Most people did not think Republicans were actually so fucking stupid as nominate a fraud & business cheat liar like Trump.

Yes were were wrong & you were actually dumber than what we thought.

Trump said 4% not 3% you lying fuck. Trump hit 3% on 2 out of 5 quarters so far. Obama has hit 3% & he started with the worst recession in 80 years and an economy shrinking at a rate over 6%.

But hey, be a lying fuck just like your orange buddy.

Nice strawman you built there. Did you have fun beating it and crowing about your prowess. Thanks for proving my OP correct.

It's long past time Dems rethought their platform. They got nothin' and nobody to say it.

View attachment 198777

When he said "I am, as always, correct."

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 198777

Nope, that is also true.

View attachment 198777

thankgod.gif

View attachment 198777

Esp. when you tell the world where you just wrote your reply from and what you used to do it LMAO... don't worry you won't ever get hacked though.

Oh no might I be wrong. bhaaha

View attachment 198777

Nope, that is also true.
You wish.

View attachment 198777

You have a real future in the North Korean regime.

View attachment 198777

Nope, that is also true.
You wish.

My OP says you are wrong. Sucks to be you.

View attachment 198777

You have a real future in the North Korean regime.

Don’t try to be funny, you suck at it.

Nope, that is also true.
You wish.

My OP says you are wrong. Sucks to be you.
Actually, it's awesome being me.
Soo....i guess you're wrong, which proves me right.
Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back