The Left Lies And Is Now Using The NFL To Push Their Lies Down Our Throats

85% of America is with Trump against them on this.

A little more than a third (38 percent) of Americans align with Trump and support firing these players

Poll: Who’s backing the NFL anthem protesters? The answer may surprise you
Newsweek poll , as reliable as the Washington Compost poll.

About 80% of the US citizens love this country, the other 20% well, they support the kneeling of the NFL players. Why do you liberals hate this country, and those that protect you?

Reading is fun.......Newsweek reported on a poll done by the Cato Institute. Actually it's one question from a larger poll on Free Speech, but that's for people who read past the headlines. Thanks for playing though.....

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired
I could care less if the players are fired or not. Since I don't watch the NFL, they can turn into pink panty wearing pussies and grab each other's asses,(that would increase liberal viewing) but what I do know, the more people that are turning off the NFL, soon they will be self unemployed. Then they can come whining how life is unfair, and how their blackness is what caused them to lose their job, and soon punch out their girlfriends, oh, wait, that has already happened with Ray Rice.
I could care less

^Then proceeded with a triggered rant. :laugh2:
You don't see me out in public in front of millions of people, acting like a petulant spoiled little liberal brat, while I sit at home laughing at these guys. Are you still butthurt?

I am not surprised that the trumpanzees, on cue, would throw everything they've got against people peacefully protesting against police abuse.
'Hands up, don't shoot' is a lie obscuring a bigger truth
I think that those "deplorable" people aren't protesting those who protest police abuse, but are protesting those that are continuing a liberal "LIE". But hey if they didn't "LIE" then they wouldn't be liberal and would be a deplorable. Liberals ARE the stupidest people in the universe.

hands%2Bup%2Bdon't%2Bshoot%2Blie.jpg

You're a racist and a damn liar.
Only a matter of time, then the liberal playbook shows up.

View attachment 151611

Q. Why do you hate people you do not know

A. Probably because you were hated by people in authority, teachers, adults and even your school mates - all of whom ridiculed you, and mocked your behavior.

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

Here is a video of the lies that the left is pushing on this issue.

No one is 'using' Black players, they are leading.

I am not surprised that the trumpanzees, on cue, would throw everything they've got against people peacefully protesting against police abuse.
I think that those "deplorable" people aren't protesting those who protest police abuse, but are protesting those that are continuing a liberal "LIE". But hey if they didn't "LIE" then they wouldn't be liberal and would be a deplorable. Liberals ARE the stupidest people in the universe.

View attachment 151611

A. Probably because you were hated by people in authority, teachers, adults and even your school mates - all of whom ridiculed you, and mocked your behavior.
But I do know a liberal when I see one or even when I don't see one. I know how they want to fundamentally destroy America, and as I am a veteran who served my country, I find that I do hate you. Not that I intentionally seek to hate you, but the shit you do, is what makes me hate you. Got it? If you would start acting like adults and not be the liberal spoiled petulant children that you act, we might be able to be more amicable towards each other. But I know you guys, and you will never change.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

View attachment 151611

Why do you make up shit and lie all the time?

View attachment 151611

But I do know a liberal when I see one or even when I don't see one. I know how they want to fundamentally destroy America, and as I am a veteran who served my country, I find that I do hate you. Not that I intentionally seek to hate you, but the shit you do, is what makes me hate you. Got it? If you would start acting like adults and not be the liberal spoiled petulant children that you act, we might be able to be more amicable towards each other. But I know you guys, and you will never change.

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

I too am a vet, I enlisted in the Navy in 1967 and served most of my enlistment on DD's doing ASW patrols in WestPac. The DD's of the 60's were nothing like the DDG's of today.

Don't assume because I'm a registered Democrat and an admitted liberal that I'm not a patriot.

'Hands up, don't shoot' is a lie obscuring a bigger truth I think that those "deplorable" people aren't protesting those who protest police abuse, but are protesting those that are continuing a liberal "LIE". But hey if they didn't "LIE" then they wouldn't be liberal and would be a deplorable. Liberals ARE the stupidest people in the universe.

View attachment 151611

I too am a vet, I enlisted in the Navy in 1967 and served most of my enlistment on DD's doing ASW patrols in WestPac. The DD's of the 60's were nothing like the DDG's of today.

Don't assume because I'm a registered Democrat and an admitted liberal that I'm not a patriot.
You might want to explain to anyone who never served the difference between a DDG, a DD, a CV, a CVN, and an AD.

I served on an AD and a CV as an HT2.

But I got out, went to college and joined the Army and eventually became an 18E/11B/SFC.

Last edited:
'Hands up, don't shoot' is a lie obscuring a bigger truth I think that those "deplorable" people aren't protesting those who protest police abuse, but are protesting those that are continuing a liberal "LIE". But hey if they didn't "LIE" then they wouldn't be liberal and would be a deplorable. Liberals ARE the stupidest people in the universe.

View attachment 151611

We don't have to assume that. Your daily posts prove you are no no such thing and likely lie about your service.

View attachment 151611

We don't have to assume that. Your daily posts prove you are no no such thing and likely lie about your service.
Being on a Destroyer doesn't make one a steely-eyed warrior.

View attachment 151611

Being on a Destroyer doesn't make one a steely-eyed warrior.
He was probably the swabbie that wore his boxers backwards each night.

Poor snowflake. Big bad NFL players make you cry.

Wipe your tears, buttercup, you still have NASCAR.
Poor snowflake. Did the big bad Trump make you cry?

Wipe your tears, buttercup. You still have Hillary.

at-least-27-jaguars-and-ravens-players-kneel-during-national-anthem-to-protest-president-trump-during-nfl-feud-svSJJn.jpg

I never would have believed it. The one thing I enjoy in this country has been taken over by the left. All they needed was years of brainwashing to do it....and this is what they will do to the rest of America if they aren't stopped.

The only sport that I enjoyed most of my life is being used for political purposes by people that hate that sport the most. Sort of the way Democrats took over the black vote back in the 30s with The New Deal. Black players are being used by the left to push their agenda down America's throat.

Last weekend I didn't watch one single NFL game. Yes, it was hard for me to change my habits, but how can I enjoy something when I know that it's based on a lie? How can I watch a bunch of millionaires play a sport that I played myself in college when I know that they hate me because of the color of my skin?

85% of America is with Trump against them on this. If they keep this political nonsense up for long NFL will stand for NO FANS LEFT.

Still, the left has totally twisted this protest into something that it is not. It is not a protest against racism. It is a protest against this country. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Why else would the protests be almost exclusively black players? Why did they pick the national anthem? Why would players decide in London that it was appropriate to protest the American National Anthem yet show respect for "God Save The Queen"? Because the left is busy tearing this country down, literally. And they're using blacks to do it. Are you going to allow them to get away with this?

What a crock of shit.
The kneeling by black players is a protest against the inequality of this country's law enforcement and the court's slant against justice. The mass kneeling last weekend was in response to Trump's comments, particularly the usage of "sons of bitches".
This bullshit that the kneeling thing is "It is a protest against this country", is you deep throating Dotart Trump's great ability to distract his gullible follower's from the ongoing investigation of Russia's impact on the 2016 election. Trumps does this crap, every time Mueller turns up the heat.
I also love how goose-steppers like you swallow Trump's endless lying in a heartbeat and then turn around and get all bent out of shape and turn conjecture into a lie.
Man, you folks are so easily manipulated that is has become scary just hoe gullible you folks are.

That's your opinion, but I, unlike you, heard what Colin Kaepernick said last year and what other players have been saying before you libs took over this issue. And no matter how much you lie about it, this is about black racism.

Again, bullshit based on partisan conjecture.

More and more have joined American football player Colin Kaepernick’s protest movement against police brutality, a move that has come to be something of direct resistance to Donald Trump after the President weighed in on the issue.

The contentious move to take a knee during the national anthem before a game, or stand with arms locked in silent protest, follows in a long tradition of sports stars standing up for what they believe to be right — but some charge that it is unpatriotic and that politics should be kept out of sports.
When did this all start?
Kaepernick’s protest first occurred 13 months ago, but was not immediately noticed. At that point, he simply sat on the benches during the US national anthem during a preseason game, just next to the giant Gatorade jugs next to him.
But, he later transitioned to taking a knee in protest - saying he was doing so to show more respect for military veterans - which turned out to be a much more iconic pose. Several other players joined his protest, even though they received a lot of criticism from football fans who said that it was disrespectful to the United States. Still, the movement did not gain huge traction last year.
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people, and people of color," Kaepernick said in a press conference after first sitting out during the anthem. "To me, this is bigger than football, and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street, and people getting paid leave, and getting away with murder."

What was the context surrounding those first protests?
Police brutality has become an incredibly polarising and contentious issue in American life. This has come as a result of repeated videos showing police shooting and killing unarmed black men, which have been posted online and gone viral — illustrating the brutality that black people in America must contend with when dealing with some police officers, who often do not serve any prison time for pulling the trigger.
Mr Trump became a catalyst for the protest Friday when he said during a campaign rally in Alabama, saying he wished that NFL players would be fired for kneeling during the national anthem.
“Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'” Mr Trump said. “You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country.”
All you need to know about why NFL players are taking a knee and where it came from

So, the mass kneeling protest by NFL players and owners, was a reaction to Trump's instigating remarks. Prior to Trump's remarks, there were just only a very few who joined Kaepernick's protest. Trump got exactly what he wanted.

What a crock of shit.
The kneeling by black players is a protest against the inequality of this country's law enforcement and the court's slant against justice. The mass kneeling last weekend was in response to Trump's comments, particularly the usage of "sons of bitches".
This bullshit that the kneeling thing is "It is a protest against this country", is you deep throating Dotart Trump's great ability to distract his gullible follower's from the ongoing investigation of Russia's impact on the 2016 election. Trumps does this crap, every time Mueller turns up the heat.
I also love how goose-steppers like you swallow Trump's endless lying in a heartbeat and then turn around and get all bent out of shape and turn conjecture into a lie.
Man, you folks are so easily manipulated that is has become scary just hoe gullible you folks are.

That's your opinion, but I, unlike you, heard what Colin Kaepernick said last year and what other players have been saying before you libs took over this issue. And no matter how much you lie about it, this is about black racism.

More and more have joined American football player Colin Kaepernick’s protest movement against police brutality, a move that has come to be something of direct resistance to Donald Trump after the President weighed in on the issue.

The contentious move to take a knee during the national anthem before a game, or stand with arms locked in silent protest, follows in a long tradition of sports stars standing up for what they believe to be right — but some charge that it is unpatriotic and that politics should be kept out of sports.
When did this all start?
Kaepernick’s protest first occurred 13 months ago, but was not immediately noticed. At that point, he simply sat on the benches during the US national anthem during a preseason game, just next to the giant Gatorade jugs next to him.
But, he later transitioned to taking a knee in protest - saying he was doing so to show more respect for military veterans - which turned out to be a much more iconic pose. Several other players joined his protest, even though they received a lot of criticism from football fans who said that it was disrespectful to the United States. Still, the movement did not gain huge traction last year.
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people, and people of color," Kaepernick said in a press conference after first sitting out during the anthem. "To me, this is bigger than football, and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street, and people getting paid leave, and getting away with murder."

Police brutality has become an incredibly polarising and contentious issue in American life. This has come as a result of repeated videos showing police shooting and killing unarmed black men, which have been posted online and gone viral — illustrating the brutality that black people in America must contend with when dealing with some police officers, who often do not serve any prison time for pulling the trigger.
Mr Trump became a catalyst for the protest Friday when he said during a campaign rally in Alabama, saying he wished that NFL players would be fired for kneeling during the national anthem.
“Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'” Mr Trump said. “You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country.”
All you need to know about why NFL players are taking a knee and where it came from

So, the mass kneeling protest by NFL players and owners, was a reaction to Trump's instigating remarks. Prior to Trump's remarks, there were just only a very few who joined Kaepernick's protest. Trump got exactly what he wanted.

believe to be right
What you believe is right and what is right are two different things when it come to liberalism. The Pittsburg Kneelers showed their true colors when they join the Hillary supporting coach and protested against the US. Now the US is protesting the whiney bitches, and soon their salaries will dwindle away. NFL crybabies have the right to protest and the US population has the right to turn off the NFL. Funny how that works both ways, don't you just love America?

What a crock of shit.

When did this all start?

DKu2dEnUIAEf8Rp

View attachment 151611

Why do you make up shit and lie all the time?

I'm so sorry you cannot read with comprehension (sarcasm, it ain't my fault).

The Question was nothing more than a question; clearly you hate liberals, many of your posts reflect that hate. And, my response was nothing more than conjecture, the word to focus upon was "probably".

No one cares whether or not you watch football. you stupid fat hick.

Maybe now, you can use that time to get some exercise.

I'm a retired Greenberet .
I bet I can ruck your sorry ass into the ground, newbie.

People should take a step back and a breath and see 'the big picture'. The far left has been attacking and using many things that once united us, some pillars of who we are / makes us who we are, and have turned them into extremely divisive issues:

Liberals telling kids in schools that thy can't wear clothing that has the American flag on it - in America - because it might 'offend some students', as if we should be ashamed of who we are in our own country.

Liberals telling students thry can't chant 'USA', again, because it might 'offend some people'.

Using attacks on Civil War monuments as a starting point to expand to attacking the Founding Fathers, flag, and even Constitution (as some did in the recent Protests)

Making the National Anthem a target of disrespectful, divisive protests.

This is nothing new, but it is getting worse.

People should take a step back and a breath and see 'the big picture'. The far left has been attacking and using many things that once united us, some pillars of who we are / makes us who we are, and have turned them into extremely divisive issues:

Liberals telling kids in schools that thy can't wear clothing that has the American flag on it - in America - because it might 'offend some students', as if we should be ashamed of who we are in our own country.

Liberals telling students thry can't chant 'USA', again, because it might 'offend some people'.

Using attacks on Civil War monuments as a starting point to expand to attacking the Founding Fathers, flag, and even Constitution (as some did in the recent Protests)

Communists using Blacks as tools to tear apart America.

Do you know what all of what you say adds up to?

United we stand, divided we fall. Shame liberals are too stupid to realize the liberals are doing the very thing to make us divided.
Martin Niemöller: "First they came for the Socialists..."
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Forum List

Back