The Left Loses Ground...

The American Founders understood government to be the single greatest threat to freedom and that is why they took such measures to enumerate the specific powers of US federal government, in limiting its scope and in so doing, its power.

If the founding fathers were so interested in limiting the scope, they would have endorsed the existing Articles of Confederation, and not replaced them with the Constitution.

You want tolerance and understanding from people like me for gays, right? You want for me not to be a bigot and treat gays equally. So, how you would launching a character assassination against me convince me to do that, with someone like you acting as their champion?

Gays want to escape the bigotry and intolerance they are subjected to, correct? Then why is it, when they have been liberated from such oppression, that they become the very thing they wished to escape from?
Very good and fair points.

I'm pro-gay marriage (actually I don't really give a shit, so by default that is "pro") but it's frustrating to see the Left resort to virtually nothing else but personal insults and name-calling on pretty much every issue. Surely, at some intellectual level, they must realize that treating people like that ("you're just a racist!") is only going to make things worse, yet they persist. It's like getting a child to stop doing something, they simply will not listen.

My theory is they're going to continue to behave like this under the assumption that demographics will do their work for them, that they don't really need to be decent and civil. I can see the strategy, I guess, but it still isn't a way to deal with people.
Good point, we really need to treat conservatives like children. They are not adults.
You and those like you are going to be nasty to those who disagree with you because that's just the way you are.

Which illustrates my point. I wouldn't expect you to change and become decent & civil. This is the way it's going to be.

Yea, if only liberals could embrace the right's bigotry, hate and dehumanizing...

You "claim" extremes" from both sides are the problem, but there is nothing the right can do or say that will draw your ire. No matter how vile, you attack people who find it appalling.
I think you embrace bigotry, hate and dehumanizing just fine without anyone's help.

Thanks for proving my point...it is ALWAYS the left you attack, no matter how vile the right gets, you are blind to it...

You want tolerance and understanding from people like me for gays, right? You want for me not to be a bigot and treat gays equally. So, how you would launching a character assassination against me convince me to do that, with someone like you acting as their champion?

Gays want to escape the bigotry and intolerance they are subjected to, correct? Then why is it, when they have been liberated from such oppression, that they become the very thing they wished to escape from?

I'm pro-gay marriage (actually I don't really give a shit, so by default that is "pro") but it's frustrating to see the Left resort to virtually nothing else but personal insults and name-calling on pretty much every issue. Surely, at some intellectual level, they must realize that treating people like that ("you're just a racist!") is only going to make things worse, yet they persist. It's like getting a child to stop doing something, they simply will not listen.

My theory is they're going to continue to behave like this under the assumption that demographics will do their work for them, that they don't really need to be decent and civil. I can see the strategy, I guess, but it still isn't a way to deal with people.
Good point, we really need to treat conservatives like children. They are not adults.
You and those like you are going to be nasty to those who disagree with you because that's just the way you are.

Which illustrates my point. I wouldn't expect you to change and become decent & civil. This is the way it's going to be.

Yea, if only liberals could embrace the right's bigotry, hate and dehumanizing...

You "claim" extremes" from both sides are the problem, but there is nothing the right can do or say that will draw your ire. No matter how vile, you attack people who find it appalling.
You spew talking points, if not for that, your mind would be completly empty.

I don't "spew" anything. Please tell me what would be taken from you by affording gays the same rights you enjoy?

I think you embrace bigotry, hate and dehumanizing just fine without anyone's help.

Thanks for proving my point...it is ALWAYS the left you attack, no matter how vile the right gets, you are blind to it...

The converse is also true for you. No matter how vile the left is, you are blinded to it, in fact, you participate in it.

If I recall, you said something to the extent of "conservatives aren't adults, they should be treated like children." Which says a lot about your intolerance.

You hypocrite.

Last edited:

The converse is also true for you. No matter how vile the left is, you are blinded by it.

You hypocrite.

Yea, all liberals have to do is embrace the right's bigotry, hate and dehumanizing...

The hardcore Left doesn't even realize how nasty and intolerant it has become.

Yea, we are intolerant of bigotry, hate and dehumanizing by the right.

Gee, maybe if liberals starting using words like "faggots" "towel-heads" and "monkeys" we would be accepted by frauds like you?

The converse is also true for you. No matter how vile the left is, you are blinded by it.

You hypocrite.

Yea, all liberals have to do is embrace the right's bigotry, hate and dehumanizing...

From where I stand, I see that they already have. You in particular. You engage in bigotry against Christians, call them hateful for having a distaste for gay marriage, randomly start quoting cherrypicked bible verses that supposedly support gay marriage, and dehumanize anyone who speaks out against it.

So how are you tolerant when you are only willing to grant it to homosexuals and not Christians? Tolerance is the willingness to accept that other people hold different views from you, without compromisig your own. What liberals like you demonstrate is nothing close to tolerance.

I don't "spew" anything. Please tell me what would be taken from you by affording gays the same rights you enjoy?

They deserve equal rights, but not at the expense of the religious consciences of a Christian.

Get that through your thick head.

You hypocrite.

From where I stand, I see that they already have. You in particular. You engage in bigotry against Christians, call them hateful for having a distaste for gay marriage, randomly start quoting cherrypicked bible verses that supposedly support gay marriage, and dehumanize anyone who speaks out against it.

So how are you tolerant when you are only willing to grant it to homosexuals and not Christians? Tolerance is the willingness to accept that other people hold different views from you, without compromisig your own. What liberals like you demonstrate is nothing close to tolerance.

You can "hold" any view you wish. And no one is forced to invite gays into their home. But in the public realm, there are laws against discrimination by business open to the public.

They deserve equal rights, but not at the expense of the religious consciences of a Christian.

So granting equal rights to gays takes away your "conscience"?

You hypocrite.

What Bible verses did I "cherry pick"?

You hypocrite.

You can "hold" any view you wish. And no one is forced to invite gays into their home. But in the public realm, there are laws against discrimination by business open to the public.

Yes... there are laws against irrationally discriminating against people who are a different color, gender or who are disadvantaged because their physical circumstances... but none of THAT is relevant where the issue is BEHAVIOR!

I am not obligated to accept your behavior, because your behavior is common to a minority.

The notion that you're entitled to force others to accept your behavior is foolish beyond measure.

So granting equal rights to gays takes away your "conscience"?

Sexual deviants have the same rights as everyone else. Stripping marriage of the natural standards that define it, as a means to find 'legitimacy', is NOT a right common to sexual deviancy or anything else.

The hardcore Left doesn't even realize how nasty and intolerant it has become.

Yea, we are intolerant of bigotry, hate and dehumanizing by the right.

Gee, maybe if liberals starting using words like "faggots" "towel-heads" and "monkeys" we would be accepted by frauds like you?
So now I'm a fraud. Amazing how many of my posts you must "not see", those with which you agree.

You're hateful, intolerant and nasty, and you prove my point constantly.

...my question regarding the predation of the sick, elderly or very young. This is most definitely part of nature.

So what separates humanity from the lower species who are sustained through the predation of the sick and weak?

Let me help ya through this... that would be the means to reason SOUNDLY... which is to say to reason OBJECTIVELY.

An example of that is found in the observed principles wherein we find "All men are created equal by God, thus all men are equally endowed with self-evident rights to their life..."

Now... Skylar, tell the board about the equal human rights to pursue the fulfillment of their life.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that I am a woman, steeped in dedication to whatever and I find myself having willfully engaged in coitus, which for some reason has resulted in a human life growing inside me... and to tell ya the truth... I'm sorta busy right now and the LAST thing I need is a kid.

From your point of view, what are my options?

(If you're too shy to get into this, I could easily go through the record of your daily drivel and cull from that, your well established position on this... and may still do so. I just thought I'd give you a chance to show the Reader, what a complete fuckin' idiot you truly are.)
What if you find an "already born" and they are hungry. Need help. Have been abused. Are sick. Do you only worry about the unborn? Once born, are they on their own?

We call that a non sequitur. It's a function of a perversion of human reasoning and common to the lowly idiots.

Being Hungry does not entitle you to someone else's food.

Being sick does not entitle you to someone else's medical services.

It is the duty of every free sovereign to defend the defenseless... as that is the responsibility that sustains the right to not be abused.

If one is hungry, they should do what they can to feed themselves through and as a consequence of the product of one's labor. The same goes for the sick.

Where such is impossible and one needs help, one should ask for it... and where you are among a Christian people, one will find help, for which one will be held to account; meaning that they will be helped as long as they need it and as long as they do everything that they can to help themselves.

All of which having absolutely NOTHING to do with a people who claim a RIGHT to murder the most innocent and defenseless of human life.

...my question regarding the predation of the sick, elderly or very young. This is most definitely part of nature.

So what separates humanity from the lower species who are sustained through the predation of the sick and weak?

What does? The human ability to defy the laws of Nature.

You do not have the 'ability to defy the laws of nature' Gilligan.

You 'feel' you do... which is one of those signs that you lack the means to reason, sufficient to be counted as human.

Let me help ya through this... "what separates humanity from the lower species who are sustained through the predation of the sick and weak" would be the means to reason SOUNDLY... which is to say to reason OBJECTIVELY.

An example of that is found in the observed principles wherein we find "All men are created equal by God, thus all men are equally endowed with self-evident rights to their life..."

Now... GILLIGAN, tell the board about the equal human rights to pursue the fulfillment of their life.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that I am a woman, steeped in dedication to whatever and I find myself having willfully engaged in coitus, which for some reason has resulted in a human life growing inside me... and to tell ya the truth... I'm sorta busy right now and the LAST thing I need is a kid.

(If you're too shy to get into this, I could easily go through the record of your daily drivel and cull from that, your well established position on this... and may still do so. I just thought I'd give you a chance to show the Reader, what a complete fuckin' idiot you truly are.)

Last edited:

Let me help ya through this... that would be the means to reason SOUNDLY... which is to say to reason OBJECTIVELY.

Now... Skylar, tell the board about the equal human rights to pursue the fulfillment of their life.

What if you find an "already born" and they are hungry. Need help. Have been abused. Are sick. Do you only worry about the unborn? Once born, are they on their own?

We call that a non sequitur. It's a function of a perversion of human reasoning and common to the lowly idiots.

Being Hungry does not entitle you to someone else's food.

Being sick does not entitle you to someone else's medical services.

It is the duty of every free sovereign to defend the defenseless... as that is the responsibility that sustains the right to not be abused.

If one is hungry, they should do what they can to feed themselves through and as a consequence of the product of one's labor. The same goes for the sick.

Where such is impossible and one needs help, one should ask for it... and where you are among a Christian people, one will find help, for which one will be held to account; meaning that they will be helped as long as they need it and as long as they do everything that they can to help themselves.

All of which having absolutely NOTHING to do with a people who claim a RIGHT to murder the most innocent and defenseless of human life.
You wouldn't happen to be one of those who calls himself a Christian by chance? I'm just curious since what you said isn't what Jesus said.

What Bible verses did I "cherry pick"?

When I say "you" I am describing the group you belong to. Typical behavior for members of your party will defend gay marriage by quoting the Bible. Namely, how they constantly bash Christians with the Old Testament. Stuff like that.

The other charges, being bigoted and intolerant, are traits you have personally demonstrated throughout the last few pages of this thread.

Forum List

Back