The Left Loses Ground...

The hardcore Left doesn't even realize how nasty and intolerant it has become.

Yea, we are intolerant of bigotry, hate and dehumanizing by the right.

Gee, maybe if liberals starting using words like "faggots" "towel-heads" and "monkeys" we would be accepted by frauds like you?
So now I'm a fraud. Amazing how many of my posts you must "not see", those with which you agree.

You're hateful, intolerant and nasty, and you prove my point constantly.

Yes, you are a fraud. You constantly focus your attacks on liberals. There isn't anything the right says that you criticize.

What does "The Right" say that you feel should be criticized?

How about calling homosexual behavior a "mental disorder"

There is no "natural" standard for marriage.

False... LOL! And demonstrably so.

Nature designed humanity with two distinct, but complimenting genders... each respectively designed to join with the other, two physical bodies joined as one sustainable body.

That's fucking. Not marriage. You might not be able to tell the difference. A rational person could.

Marriage is the legal extension of that; the human physiological design... OKA: The natural standard of Marriage.

Says you, citing you. And your imagination doesn't translate into any 'natural law'.

What else have you got?

Gee, maybe if liberals starting using words like "faggots" "towel-heads" and "monkeys" we would be accepted by frauds like you?
So now I'm a fraud. Amazing how many of my posts you must "not see", those with which you agree.

Yes, you are a fraud. You constantly focus your attacks on liberals. There isn't anything the right says that you criticize.
Your partisanship has completely blinded you.

Not my problem.

So predictable... as soon as I confront your obvious bias, you cut and run

From where I stand, I see that they already have. You in particular. You engage in bigotry against Christians, call them hateful for having a distaste for gay marriage, randomly start quoting cherrypicked bible verses that supposedly support gay marriage, and dehumanize anyone who speaks out against it.

So how are you tolerant when you are only willing to grant it to homosexuals and not Christians? Tolerance is the willingness to accept that other people hold different views from you, without compromisig your own. What liberals like you demonstrate is nothing close to tolerance.

You can "hold" any view you wish. And no one is forced to invite gays into their home. But in the public realm, there are laws against discrimination by business open to the public.

Yes... there are laws against irrationally discriminating against people who are a different color, gender or who are disadvantaged because their physical circumstances... but none of THAT is relevant where the issue is BEHAVIOR!

I am not obligated to accept your behavior, because your behavior is common to a minority.

The notion that you're entitled to force others to accept your behavior is foolish beyond measure.

What "behavior"? There are also laws against public lewdness.

Sexual Deviancy, a presentation of mental disorder... and more specifically, the behavior that seeks to normalize that mental disorder that presents with that behavior.

"deviancy"? You are the one who talks about the laws of nature...in nature...

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

He obviously doesn't realize that the word 'deviancy' is not limited to describing unacceptable behavior.

"Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society."

Key word there is 'or'. A 'norm' can mean merely something typical.

There is no "natural" standard for marriage.

False... LOL! And demonstrably so.

Nature designed humanity with two distinct, but complimenting genders... each respectively designed to join with the other, two physical bodies joined as one sustainable body.

That's fucking. Not marriage. You might not be able to tell the difference. A rational person could.

Marriage is the legal extension of that; the human physiological design... OKA: The natural standard of Marriage.

Says you, citing you. And your imagination doesn't translate into any 'natural law'.

What else have you got?

Keys has never ever had sex except when trying to make a baby, because he wants to go to Heaven.

Not my problem.

Why would I run?

Tell me, what are my opinions on foreign policy, war, gay rights, abortion, health care, unions, minimum wage, and personal income taxation?

Surely you know. But I'll be happy to provide links to my comments on those issues.

Go ahead, knock it out of the park. What are my positions on those topics?

Not my problem.

He didn't cut and run. He can't fix your kind of stupid, only you can by recognizing your own partisanship before lecturing others about theirs.

Not my problem.

You don't know that the word 'partisanship' can mean a strong belief in a cause or one side of an issue do you?

Not my problem.

You don't know that the word 'partisanship' can mean a strong belief in a cause or one side of an issue do you?
Um, yes.

And that is why I refer to you folks as "hardcore partisan ideologues".

Not my problem.

He didn't cut and run. He can't fix your kind of stupid, only you can by recognizing your own partisanship before lecturing others about theirs.

par·ti·san 1
(pär′tĭ-zən)
n.
1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.

...are you claiming that you have NO fervent support of any cause or idea?

You can "hold" any view you wish. And no one is forced to invite gays into their home. But in the public realm, there are laws against discrimination by business open to the public.

Yes... there are laws against irrationally discriminating against people who are a different color, gender or who are disadvantaged because their physical circumstances... but none of THAT is relevant where the issue is BEHAVIOR!

I am not obligated to accept your behavior, because your behavior is common to a minority.

The notion that you're entitled to force others to accept your behavior is foolish beyond measure.

Sexual Deviancy, a presentation of mental disorder... and more specifically, the behavior that seeks to normalize that mental disorder that presents with that behavior.

He obviously doesn't realize that the word 'deviancy' is not limited to describing unacceptable behavior.

Not "Deviating" from the norm Gilligan... Sexual deviation is sexual deviancy, and those whose sexual behavior deviates from the human physiological standard... are sexual deviants. Which is to say those who depart from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

See how that works?

Last edited:

Not my problem.

Um, yes.

You think it's an insult which is simply more evidence of your ignorance. Your strong opposition to the Iraq war is a good example of partisanship.

"Deviating" from the norm Gilligan... Sexual deviation is sexual deviancy, and those whose sexual behavior deviates from the human physiological 'norm' or standard... are sexual deviants.

See how that works?

LIke celibacy, as I keep telling you.

Not my problem.

Um, yes.

You think it's an insult which is simply more evidence of your ignorance. Your strong opposition to the Iraq war is a good example of partisanship.
I never said it was an insult. That's not what I said.

And DING!

As USMB's King of Straw Man Arguments, you are allowed one (1) "That's not what I said" per thread. You have now reached your limit.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will decide whether to participate at that time.

"Deviating" from the norm Gilligan... Sexual deviation is sexual deviancy, and those whose sexual behavior deviates from the human physiological 'norm' or standard... are sexual deviants.

See how that works?

No Gilligan, not like celibacy.

Because celibacy does not depart from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

See how that works?

No Gilligan, not like celibacy.

Because celibacy does not depart from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

Celibacy is the MOST radical departure from the 'norm'. It is a sexual behavior that would guarantee the end of mankind.

Thanks for proving my point...it is ALWAYS the left you attack, no matter how vile the right gets, you are blind to it...

The converse is also true for you. No matter how vile the left is, you are blinded by it.

You hypocrite.

Yea, all liberals have to do is embrace the right's bigotry, hate and dehumanizing...

From where I stand, I see that they already have. You in particular. You engage in bigotry against Christians, call them hateful for having a distaste for gay marriage, randomly start quoting cherrypicked bible verses that supposedly support gay marriage, and dehumanize anyone who speaks out against it.

So how are you tolerant when you are only willing to grant it to homosexuals and not Christians? Tolerance is the willingness to accept that other people hold different views from you, without compromisig your own. What liberals like you demonstrate is nothing close to tolerance.

"Yes... there are laws against irrationally discriminating against people who are a different color, gender or who are disadvantaged because their physical circumstances... but none of THAT is relevant where the issue is BEHAVIOR!"

You need to pull your panties up and stop showing your derriere. Have you tried discriminating against a person who has autism? A little girl with autism and her family were thrown off a plane because the crew said her behavior was out of line.

"Yes... there are laws against irrationally discriminating against people who are a different color, gender or who are disadvantaged because their physical circumstances... but none of THAT is relevant where the issue is BEHAVIOR!"

You need to pull your panties up and stop showing your derriere. Have you tried discriminating against a person who has autism? A little girl with autism and her family were thrown off a plane because the crew said her behavior was out of line.

Forum List

Back