The Left's Silent Struggle: "The Party Of LGBT" or "The Party of Healthcare, Environment..Etc..."

Would you be willing to scrap healthcare, environment, green energy for LGBT stuff?

• Yes, I think we were rejected because of LGBT & should spend our energy elsewhere.

• No, LGBT stuff is much more important than environment, green energy etc.

• I still believe working class dems didn't reject us because of LGBT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gays voted for Trump....

Where did you get that foolish idea?

Where are you getting the idea that 100 percent of the Gays voted for Hilary. Unless you validate that, my premise stands

So you meant to say the at least two gays voted for Trump?

Goddam that's funny.

Funny how??

14% of LGBT people voted for Donald Trump and other loathsome election facts / LGBTQ Nation

Gays voted for Trump....

Where are you getting the idea that 100 percent of the Gays voted for Hilary. Unless you validate that, my premise stands

Goddam that's funny.

Funny how??

14% of LGBT people voted for Donald Trump and other loathsome election facts / LGBTQ Nation

and that proves what?

22% of gays voted for Romney.

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Sure...more doctored facts to make dem leaders believe "it really wasn't about the LGBT bullshit we lost 2016". Hence the new movement "Indivisible".. Because there's no fear from the LGBT cult that dems will figure out why they lost 2016..

Yes, I'm sure 14% of LGBTs voted for Trump when one of his main campaign promises was to replace Justices on the Court to be heavy conservative....with the potential to smack down LGBT agendas and overturn improper decisions paid for...er...I mean "delivered judiciously" to them. Right. 14% of LGBTs said "hey, let's put the guy in Office who actually can get Obergefell overturned."

The source of your link and its track record for polling dishonesty is legend. Got any oceanfront property in Arizona you want to sell us too? :cuckoo:

Goddam that's funny.

Funny how??

and that proves what?

22% of gays voted for Romney.

Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

In either case, you and I both proved that more than two gays voted for Trump.

Sure...more doctored facts to make dem leaders believe "it really wasn't about the LGBT bullshit we lost 2016". Hence the new movement "Indivisible".. Because there's no fear from the LGBT cult that dems will figure out why they lost 2016..

Yes, I'm sure 14% of LGBTs voted for Trump when one of his main campaign promises was to replace Justices on the Court to be heavy conservative....with the potential to smack down LGBT agendas and overturn improper decisions paid for...er...I mean "delivered judiciously" to them. Right. 14% of LGBTs said "hey, let's put the guy in Office who actually can get Obergefell overturned."

The source of your link and its track record for polling dishonesty is legend. Got any oceanfront property in Arizona you want to sell us too? :cuckoo:

You have provided zero empirical data to back your claim.

The Left isn't struggling. They are the party of Religion of Progressivism-Statist Control. All of those issues are just efforts to break down individuality and to herd people into identity politic-lobbying blocs. If one is less fashionable, they'll substitute another.

The Left isn't struggling. They are the party of Religion of Progressivism-Statist Control. All of those issues are just efforts to break down individuality and to herd people into identity politic-lobbying blocs. If one is less fashionable, they'll substitute another.
I'd call election 2016 "struggling". And if they don't scrape off the cult of LGBT, 2018 will make 2016 look like a democrat picnic..

Fuck the lgbtabcedfghiblablabla
Are you a dem angry that they destroyed your party? Or are you a republican secretly happy that they destroyed the democrats? :eusa_think:
Yes, it's all those extra letters they keep adding on that was worrying working-class dems. Who wants to be associated with promoting a runaway crazy train that doesn't even itself know where it's going?

Forum List

Back