The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

YOUR OWN LINK DID, Buttsoiler.
Oh snowflake...I'm not the author. I specifically posed the question why you leftists are so scared stupid to allow We the People to choose our own representatives. You ran from that (understandably) and tried to turn the issue into something it wasn't. I never mentioned the constitutionality. Oops.

Ask yourself why the left is so desperate to stop We the People from deciding on our own leaders. They engage in voter fraud. They try to keep candidates off of ballots. They engage in propaganda campaigns. A whole lot of effort to obtain power and control over people.

Trump Celebrates Winning Legal Fight to Stay on California Ballot
Interesting. Recalls the time the Democrats kicked Strom Thurmond off the ballot in South Carolina when he first ran for Senate. He had to run as a write-in, which he did, and won, becoming the first of only two Senate runs to do that (the other being Lisa Murkowski).

But this of course is a state law, not a party. Let's have a look under the hood. From the link:

>> “[W]hile this Court understands and empathizes with the motivations that prompted California,” England said in his decision, “the Act’s provisions likely violate the Constitution and the laws of the United States.” <<

Weak, weak argument, since NOWHERE in the United States Constitution does that underlying document call for any kind of popular Presidential election AT ALL. And it never has. What the COTUS does say is this:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress

That's called "Article II" if you're scoring at home Buttsoiler. Or even if you're by yourself, it's still called Article II.

To break this down into tiny words that even a Buttsoiler can figure out, it means each state gets to pick its electors ANY WAY IT WANTS. It can require tax returns to hold an election; it can require shoe sizes to hold an election. It can not bother to hold an election AT ALL.

It can throw darts at pictures of candidates, pick names out of a hat, or consult a Ouija board. It can take a random telephone poll. "In such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct" means exactly what it says. And we've been through all this in examinations of the Electoral College and how it works, Buttsoiler, while you were over in the corner playing with yourself.

Whelp --- the state of (in this case) California passed this law as part of a Manner it may direct, exactly as the Constitution lays out. So there is literally NOTHING in the Constitution to "violate". One also can't help noticing the use of the qualifier "likely" in what's purported to be a legal decision. Legal decisions can't be made on the basis of "likely". That's the whole point of having laws and Constitutions --- exactitude. Everything's spelled out. That a judge can muddle through his job without knowing all this is kind of disconcerting, but I guess when you're desperate you reach for whatever you can grab, huh Buttsoiler?
Bwahahaha! I've bolded my key comment above in blue. As everyone can see, nowhere did I say anything about it being "unconstitutional".
Oh snowflake...I'm not the author. I specifically posed the question why you leftists are so scared stupid to allow We the People to choose our own representatives. You ran from that (understandably) and tried to turn the issue into something it wasn't. I never mentioned the constitutionality. Oops.

Once AGAIN you pathetic sack of dog puke, YOU POSTED THE LINK THAT MADE THAT POINT AND I QUOTED IT AND PICKED IT APART AND THERE'S JACK FUCKING SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT, Loser.

Not continuously editing my posts out, not pathetically trying to change my gender, not your usual diarrhea of fabrications you just pulled out of your own lower intestine --- NOTHING. ZERO.

Understand?? Or is this still too deep for your bottomless well of ignorant mendacity?

Once AGAIN you pathetic sack of dog puke, YOU POSTED THE LINK THAT MADE THAT POINT AND I QUOTED IT AND PICKED IT APART AND THERE'S JACK FUCKING SHIT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT, Loser.
Bwahahahaha! Oh you poor little triggered snowflake. The article was more than 10 words. I posted it for the content I mentioned. It exposed the Nazi ideology you bow to, which caused you to panic and attempt to twist it into something I wasn't discussing. :laugh:

Remember...the left is literally the side that invented the term “triggered”. And now they claim anyone who uses it is a “white supremacist”. Think about that for a moment.

This is all a fascist tactic to silence you. They did this with racism. They are the party of racism and yet they accuse conservatives of their racism.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/22/us/california-mother-warning-white-supremacists-soh/index.html

Everybody get that?

"The left" --- in a thread that was supposed to be oxymoronically about "Liberals" ----- is a political party now.

Then he links an article which has nothing to do with ANY of them.

Buttsoiler somebody must pay you to not-think. And you earn every penny.

Leftists believe that they alone should be the sole arbiter of what ideas can be expressed. In their mind, everyone should have to filter their ideas through them and only them to determine if it can be shared with the greater public.
You are spot-on. And here is another prime example. A bunch of sniveling assholes who cannot accept people doing something they don’t want people doing.

Think of the arrogance to approach someone you don’t know and start verbally assaulting them for doing something 100% legal and ethical.

Man and his young son harass deer hunter in a tearful, profanity-laced, and utterly bizarre video

Forum List

Back