The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

If 70% of the U.S.A is Mexican. (Which is very likely in the future) It's pretty hard to solve a war against Mexicans.
How do you figure? Like Adolf Hitler (who you worship), Mexico disarmed their citizens. One hundred armed Americans could easily defeat every citizen in Mexico. Would you like to try again?

Republicans only cut taxes,and go to war. Other than that, they're castrated figure-heads. Who have done jack about Immigration illegal
Remember what I said about how fascists will do anything to prevent facts and promote propaganda? Well, you just proved that yet again...

Fear of deportation drives people off food stamps in US

New illegal immigration numbers reveal Trump’s incredible impact on the border

Canada's Trudeau warns against entering country 'irregularly'

Hahaha, my Pawling New York still has loads of Hispanics most whom weren't here 25 years ago, so does regional Brewster, New York, and Danbury, Connecticut.

I've seen absolutely no difference since Trump has taken office.

Even if Trump's doing a little better at the border,
then
WTF? What about the frigging 10 million, or so illegals already here?
"Crickets"

I was actually more Pro-Trump.

Now, I don't see much of a difference... Keep in mind Obama also deported some Illegals. .. Actually more than W Bush did.... Even if Trump's only deported a little more than Obama.... I see still that as doing "Jack"

America as we know it, is done for, you'd have to be dumb not to know it.
Clearly the United States with its independence and personal responsibility requirements is far too scary a place for you. The way to rectify that is to move to a nation where the government controls and plans everything - like Raul Castro’s Cuba.

The Founding Fathers were different than you, perhaps different from me too.
But probably more like me. (Just it was a different time without many inventions)

What The Founding Fathers Thought About Corporations

The Founding Fathers Supported Socialized Medicine

Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia

The Founding Fathers Were Not Libertarians | HuffPost

Angela Carella: Founding fathers worried about corporate clout

If 70% of the U.S.A is Mexican. (Which is very likely in the future) It's pretty hard to solve a war against Mexicans.
How do you figure? Like Adolf Hitler (who you worship), Mexico disarmed their citizens. One hundred armed Americans could easily defeat every citizen in Mexico. Would you like to try again?

I consider myself a Polish Fascist, I don't even like Germans, or Nazis.

But, I do think Nazis had some good ideas, and also some bad ideas.

Unfortunately Nazis went too crazy, but so did Capitalist Britain in the Victorian era, or Communists.

I fail to see why Fascism should be thrown out as having no substance because of Hitler?

In fact, I wonder if Hitler was even legit, Wall street bankers financed Hitler, and Wall street bankers also financed Soviets. (In some cases some financiers financed both Nazis, and Soviets, like Rockerfeller, or Max Warburg, or JP Morgan)

It makes me question if the Nazis were just some Globalist plot.

Indeed, the Nazis have created a good backlash against the Right-Wing.

Pretty much anything that supports Nation first, or White people will have people screeching Nazi, at you.

Just kind of proves it's great to be a Fascist, the elite hate us so much, then we should be Fascist.

Founding Fathers were different than you, perhaps different from me too.
But probably more like me.
Bwahahaha!!! The founders deeply believed in limited government. If they believed in socialized medicine - they would have included it in the U.S. Constitution.

You’ve picked the wrong person to attempt to argue this with. I have read hundreds of original writings from the founders. Little hundreds. Their own handwriting. How many original writings have you read? I’d bet the world the answer is 0.

Founding Fathers were different than you, perhaps different from me too.
But probably more like me.
Bwahahaha!!! The founders deeply believed in limited government. If they believed in socialized medicine - they would have included it in the U.S. Constitution.

You’ve picked the wrong person to attempt to argue this with. I have read hundreds of original writings from the founders. Little hundreds. Their own handwriting. How many original writings have you read? I’d bet the world the answer is 0.

All Sea-men got a primitive, but none the less socialized medicine in the U.S.A.

I'd imagine if they could afford it, they'd have expanded it to all citizens, if they could afford it.

Thing is they couldn't afford it, at the time production wasn't strong enough.

An Act for the relief of sick and disabled seamen - Wikipedia

I fail to see why Fascism should be thrown out as having no substance because of Hitler?
You’re right - it shouldn’t be thrown out because of Adolf Hitler. It should be thrown out because it is left-wing totalitarianism. It should be thrown out because it is profoundly stupid. It should be thrown out because I was born a free man and I will remain that way.

You’re right - it shouldn’t be thrown out because of Adolf Hitler. It should be thrown out because it is left-wing totalitarianism. It should be thrown out because it is profoundly stupid. It should be thrown out because I was born a free man and I will remain that way.

How is Freedom working out for the U.S.A?

Since WW2, we've killed nearly as much as Hitler.

But, our society is much more dysfunctional.

A society filled with illegitimate children, illegal immigrants, outsourced jobs, divorce, drug abuse, gay marriage, disposal of babies (Abortion), Bruce Jenner's etc.

Nazis cracked down on such. the U.S.A hasn't done nearly enough.

A society filled with illegitimate children, illegal immigrants, outsourced jobs, divorce, drug abuse, gay marriage, disposal of babies (Abortion), Bruce Jenner's etc.
Yeah...that’s called liberty. If you don’t like it, Iran would welcome you with open arms. They have just the rigid, oppressive philosophy that you are seeking. Go enjoy your ideology first-hand.

Yeah...that’s called liberty. If you don’t like it, Iran would welcome you with open arms. They have just the rigid, oppressive philosophy that you are seeking. Go enjoy your ideology first-hand.

The U.S.A was once acceptable, but Liberals ruined it, and Republicans stood by, and either did nothing, or joined them in ruining America.

The U.S.A was once acceptable, but Liberals ruined it, and Republicans stood by, and either did nothing, or joined them in ruining America.
So again...if you find the U.S. “unacceptable”...then leave. That’s the beauty of the U.S. We don’t keep our citizens behind a wall with armed guards. You’re free to go any time you want.

So again...if you find the U.S. “unacceptable”...then leave. That’s the beauty of the U.S. We don’t keep our citizens behind a wall with armed guards. You’re free to go any time you want.

The U.S.A won't even exist as you know it, it's going to be majority Hispanic within several decades, they won't vote Republican, or support Individualism.

Republican Individualists are basically just for British Americans.

But, these stupid twits have by design done nothing, because they're weak, stupid, sub-Humans, who do nothing about their replacement racially, culturally, and also politically.

My Polish people are getting fiercely more pro-Fascist / Totalitarian, more anti-Jewish, and anti-Muslim by a huge margin.

Which is great, we don't want to be ruled by Capitalist, Liberals, and their Jews, and Multiculturalism.

But, the issue is you Americans are too stupid to be saved.

Your stupidity is going to ruin the entire White World, once America is gone, then we'll all probably be dominated by China in this World.

Good luck, idiots.

wahahaha!!! The founders deeply believed in limited government. If they believed in socialized medicine - they would have included it in the U.S. Constitution.

How convenient that socialized medicine didn't exist in the 18th century. Hell medicine itself hardly yet existed --- they were still using frickin' leeches.

And how ironic that when the first socialized medicine did start a century later, it was in Germany..

Maybe you should have made some room for actual history books.

Really? Why don't you give us a demonstration. :)

I understand you can be ready to leave in "twenty minutes".

Last edited:
You’re right - it shouldn’t be thrown out because of Adolf Hitler. It should be thrown out because it is left-wing <snip>

Actually this post should be thrown out since it hangs on the old canard of repeating the same lie over and over and over after it's already been debunked. Right here in this thread, most recently post 795 and again more in 797. To neither of which did you have any response at all.

"If you keep on repeating a lie often enough Gullibles' Travels will come to believe it". Or at least the self-deluders will.

Won't they.

Last edited:
But, these stupid twits have by design done nothing, because they're weak, stupid, sub-Humans, who do nothing about their replacement racially, culturally, and also politically.
They’ve “done nothing” because the U.S. Constitution dictates that they can’t centrally plan our lives. Sorry, not sorry.

My Polish people are getting fiercely more pro-Fascist / Totalitarian, more anti-Jewish, and anti-Muslim by a huge margin.
Congrats...you and your fellow pollocks have earned your reputations for being astoundingly stupid.

All of you should get the fuck out of my country and go back to Poland where you people belong.

wahahaha!!! The founders deeply believed in limited government. If they believed in socialized medicine - they would have included it in the U.S. Constitution.

How convenient that socialized medicine didn't exist in the 18th century. Hell medicine itself hardly yet existed --- they were still using frickin' leeches.

And how ironic that when the first socialized medicine did start a century later, it was in Germany.

What's "ironic" about it? Germany has always been a nation of obedient goosesteppers. They will calmly line up to take their turn in the gas chambers, so why would they object to socialized medicine? Most of today's medical advances were developed in the United States, the freest country on Earth. Goosesteppers don't innovate. That's an activity largely reserved to free men.

Forum List

Back