The Liberal "War on Guns"

tjvh

May 10, 2012
Taking a line right out of the Liberal play book, I have decided to call the assault on my Second Amendment Freedoms "The War on Guns". Democrats have always held a special place in their hearts for the banning of guns, and every time they initiate their war on guns they fail miserably. My question is; Do people here actually believe that the Democrat's politicizing the dead children of Sandy Hook is enough for America to lay down their expensive weapons and allow themselves, and their Freedoms to be usurped by those Democrats who profess to have everyone's best interests in mind? Keeping in mind that The Second Amendment was not written with regards to hunting, it was written to keep absolute power in the hands of the People, so that out of control politicians would never have the ability to remove the rest of your Freedoms, which were also granted by the Constitution. I know many Democrats who aren't well versed on today's politics, but who own a LOT of guns. How do other Democrats view their fellow constituents? They call them Rednecks, and gun nuts... That's one way to cater to your own voting base. So are the Democrats going to be successful in their Freedom grab? I don't think so. For a case in point, we have Andrew Cuomo in New York State, who has initiated one of the most oppressive, (and some say illegal) gun control measures in the History of America. Soon to be at the butt end of numerous Lawsuits... Do you think Andrew Cuomo (D) will prevail? I personally don't. I think the War on Guns is going to dramatically shift the public's opinion away from Democrats, and they are going to go down in flames because of it in 2014, and 2016. In 1944 the Allies began operation Market Garden against Nazi held bridges in an effort to shorten the War, the mission failed. It was memorialized in the movie called "A Bridge Too Far" . I believe the Democrat War on Guns is their own Bridge Too Far, and the assault on people's Freedoms will ultimately bite them in the Ass. What say you?

Class Action Suit against NYS Gun Ban! - Patriot Action Network

Forum List

Back